No more lurking for me! (Newbie)

PhoenixRising

Okay so I've been lurking these boards for about a month or so. I can't even tell you how I found this lovely place, but damn it, I'm glad I did. It involved a bottle of tequila.. that's all I remember. :Emoticons04263:

I'm 22 from Brooklyn, and my middle name is actually Phoenix (unfortunately my first name is incredibly ordinary).

I placed my first order (of many to come) a couple of days ago and I'm so excited. It's gonna be the longest 2 weeks of my life waiting for them... how do you guys do it? lol.

I ordered samples of Agent XXX and Rocket Fuel, as well as the Best Selling Women's Collection set. And because I've heard soooooo many good things, I jumped and bought both Compromising Positions AND Sexpionage. Let's just say there's a special person I specifically want to affect.. muahahahaha. No popularity ones for me, for some reason people are drawn to me because I have a friendly face... unfortunately, that also means the crazies. :(

Only problem I see is that there's soooooo many awesome products on here, and I have a hard time deciding which ones to get. It took me 2 weeks to decide what to order.

Anyway, enough of my rambling.. HI GUYS! Glad to be here! :bday1029:

Edited by PhoenixRising

Anyway, enough of my rambling.. HI GUYS! Glad to be here! :bday1029:

Haha - how prophetic - the first person to answer is a guy! Welcome to the forum. I will have to let the women discuss the female stuff - all I can tell you is set a monthly limit on how much you want to spend here - it is addicting!

Haha - how prophetic - the first person to answer is a guy! Welcome to the forum. I will have to let the women discuss the female stuff - all I can tell you is set a monthly limit on how much you want to spend here - it is addicting!

Why thank you, kind sir. And yeah, I see that I'm going to have to. I was planning on spending less than $100 this go-around and I failed... had to dip into my grocery budget. But totally worth it. :)

Why thank you, kind sir. And yeah, I see that I'm going to have to. I was planning on spending less than $100 this go-around and I failed... had to dip into my grocery budget. But totally worth it. :)

And next month is pheromone month - "Its the most happiest time of the year..." Hope you like Ramen haha! That is when I can go broke.

And next month is pheromone month - "Its the most happiest time of the year..." Hope you like Ramen haha! That is when I can go broke.

:cat690: I came juuuuuuust in time. And that's no problem since I love Ramen. If I get bored, I'll pour some sriracha to make it "fancy". lol!

Welcome :D

Careful with that Sexpionage that's like walking around with a loaded gun. Make sure you read the review threads and Dolly has some really great stuff in her journal for newbies. It really helped a lot. Enjoy!

Like the others mentioned next month is phero month.. all the NRs will have different pheros (not the norm) and there may be sample sizes of unscented pheros.

Have fun.

Careful with that Sexpionage that's like walking around with a loaded gun. Make sure you read the review threads and Dolly has some really great stuff in her journal for newbies. It really helped a lot. Enjoy!

Oh I've read the stories... and that's exactly what I'm hoping for. :Emoticons0424: lol. But I also read that I should be super careful when I decide to wear it. Believe me, I live in NYC and I constantly travel on public transportation at night. This is strictly for adult sleepovers only!

Welcome PhoenixRising! I think you're going to love Compromising Positions, though it's definitely not safe for work lol, but it smells amazing. I love how you have such a cool middle name, mine is cooler than my first name too. My middle name is Rayne. My first name copies a couple queens of England including the present one. Anyway, I'm going off on a tangent, you're going to love it here!

Welcome PhoenixRising! I think you're going to love Compromising Positions, though it's definitely not safe for work lol, but it smells amazing. I love how you have such a cool middle name, mine is cooler than my first name too. My middle name is Rayne. My first name copies a couple queens of England including the present one. Anyway, I'm going off on a tangent, you're going to love it here!

Get ouuuuuuuuuuut! That is literally my favorite name in the world. I mean, ENTIRE universe. Lucky. :)

Welcome to the forum Phoenix! Have fun with your new LP goodies!

And YES to QG, soon you'll need to set a monthly limit on how much you spend here. :D

Edited by Fleur

:smilies-23596:

Compromising Positions is a newly discovered delight for me - it smells delectable! And if you LOVE it, it's part of their permanent collection and will always be here...which sadly is why it took me so long to finally get it...there are just SO many things you will want....and only so much cash to divvy up! :D

And YES to QG, soon you'll need to set a monthly limit on how much you spend here. :D

LOL! At least - this is what we tell ourselves...then we suddenly don't really need so much food...that pair of shoes can wait...birthday and holiday ideas become LP gift card requests.. :Emoticons04263: .You'll be the sweetest smelling addic....enthusiast EVER! :Emoticons0424:

Welcome! I'm a newbie too...and you're going to love being a part of this

forum, as I have. And trust me..you'll find everyone here absolutely wonderful...

and so willing to help a newbie with any questions ~ and sharing

all their expertise and recommendations!

• 4 months later...

I see this thread is a little older I'm a newbie as well. Still learning how to navigate the site and just discovered the newbie set. I don't see a button for ordering it. What am I missing?

Btw, this is consistently the most upbeat forum I've seen. It's so much fun being here!

I see this thread is a little older I'm a newbie as well. Still learning how to navigate the site and just discovered the newbie set. I don't see a button for ordering it. What am I missing?

Btw, this is consistently the most upbeat forum I've seen. It's so much fun being here!

Welcome! The link you're looking for is this:

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/articles/Sets

Scroll down the page to the men's and women's sampler sets and just pick your preferred poisons :)

Happy hunting and HAVE A BLAST!

• 2 weeks later...