First date. AHHHHH!

Okay I going to try to sum this up in the most succinct way possible:

So me and.. let's call him R, have known each other for close to 8-9 years. We met in freshman year of high school (I'm 22, btw), but we were just friends then, both in relationships with other people. There was still an attraction but neither of us acted upon it, for obvious reasons. Blah blah still friends blah, until I broke up with mines since he was..well.. insane.R broke up with his girlfriend, but by then I was with someone else, and he then got back with her, yada yada.

So I've been single for a while (by choice), and he broke up with his girlfriend last year, so this is pretty much the first time we've been single at the same time. He let me know he was interested in me, and he asked me out. We've been hanging out more and more often, and then he (FINALLY) asked me on a date.

Unfortunately, work got in the way with both of us, and we've had to cancel 3 times because our schedules are out of whack. But we FINALLY set a date... the 19th. Perfect timing. Get my ordered products so he succumbs to my feminine wiles and whatnot, and wear something killer. I mean KILLER.

I guess my question is, out of the products I've ordered (Love Potion original, LP Red, LP Pink, LP Black, and Pherogirl), which is the best option for a SORTA KINDA first date? I didn't include Agent XXX, Compromising Positions, or Sexpionage... prooooooobably not for first date at least.

Also if you have any personal recommendations I'd looove to hear them. Since this definitely will NOT be my last purchase. :)

Well, Pherogirl has a lot of cops.....maybe not that one for a first date either.....I say try the others and wear whichever one make YOU feel good. They are all great!

I was iffy on the PheroGirl as well... thanks Dolly! :)

You're very welcome....and welcome to the forum!!!

I'm with Dolly, forego the Pherogirl this time around. On my first date with my now-bf I opted for a sexy foody blend (a PE I did a while back) and it actually had him sniffing my ear, but not being all sorts of inappropriate in public. You're in luck since all the Love Potion variants have that balance of gourmand and sensual notes, so just grab what you're in the mood for that day. Though I will note....the scent I wore on that first date was on the "red" side, so maybe LP Red. ;)

You got the sampler right? Both Cougar and SNEAKY Clean are great first date choices.

:yeahthat:

And I saw on your Hello thread that you also have MRF coming. Yum! I'd go with any one of those three... If I'm honest, my first choice would be Sneaky Clean. It really is sneaky. He won't suspect a thing! ;)

I have had great luck with Wanted Man and Throb with the Mrs. But you using them on your date might send some funny signals to your TG haha!! :lol: Good luck with the date no matter which mix you run with!

And Sneaky Clean has SS4W phero blend in it, that's one of my favorite pheros from LPMP. Just perfect to get guy's attention!

Cougar is awesome too (both scent and phero blend).

ETA: Please let us know how that date goes! :)

Edited by Fleur

Good luck girl! I had one of those "almost ran" relationships...same thing as you, never were free at the same time, life is strange. I hope it's a Good Thing for you both!