Caramel Musk

vladmyra

gallery photo

So many requests for this, how could we refuse! This is an UNpheroed variant of the caramel/musk scent we crafted for our popular TMI perfume. Caramel and vanilla, over a group of pale musks and sweet amber. Smells deliciously AWESOME on both Ladies & Gents.

MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal. 
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches. 
CARAMEL SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing. 
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

I couldn’t find any reviews on here for virgin Caramel Musk yet, so sorry if I’ve overlooked it and please move it if needed.

This one is sooo beautiful! It needs a fan club.

It’s not at all overtly caramel-like. It’s like a sweet, softly delicious skin musk scent once it dries down, but even though it’s soft it has great throw and staying power. I have it in spray form and I’ve just used one spray to try it on my wrist. It’s been there for hours, with no sign of fading yet, and I smell so nommable.

I think this would definitely be a great one for anyone to try if they’re more used to commercial scents too, because it’s one of the more typically perfumey scents I’ve tried so far. I’m glad I got the spray because this will be great to use with pheros I like to wear on my clothes. And you don’t need more than a couple of sprays for it to be noticeable.

• 2 weeks later...

I wore this one the other day and my mother loved the scent so much she's coveting it. I really don't want her knowing where I got it from, cause she'll see all the pheros and my mother is a bit insane and has odd reactions to things, lol.

• 1 year later...

I have a sniffie of this (thank you Rosebud!) and i decided to try this today. OMG! This is so delicious! It's sweet but not too sweet. A delicious sweet skin musk with just the right amount of vanilla and caramel. Ilove it. I can't stop sniffing my wrist. I think i might need a FB of this one too...

ETA: Besides T.M.I what other phero do you ladies believe would go nicely with this one?

Edited by ephoebe23

Ephoebe, I love wearing this with socials and sexy socials. It pairs really well with SS4W, because it's soft and elegant. I've added some to an UN spray of Open Windows, and have also worn it with Heart & Soul, Treasured Hearts, Lumina and Lace. It's a great one to wear alongside other perfumes too. I have a Lumina spray lightly scented with Sugared Amber, and adding some Caramel Musk as well makes it sooo delish!

Edited by vladmyra

That's great Vladmyra! Of the ones you mentioned i only have Un SS4W (I'm still trying to figure it out btw...)

I also have Un Bang, LFM, LFN and Stone Cougar.

I think i'll be getting a FB of Caramel Musk with my next order. I loved the scent. To my nose it smells like what sexy skin should mell like ;)

Yes! It's such a beautiful subtle skin scent. I have a spray as well as the oil, and I spray my clothes and it lasts all day and gets even better after it's settled in.

I wouldn't pair Caramel Musk with Bang or LFN because I wouldn't trust it to cover the cops, but the Cougar and LFM should be fine to wear with it.

As for figuring out your SS4W, I first got it in Sneaky Clean, and at that 3rd strength of the UN it worked great for me from the start (I do use the UN as well now).

Since you really like Caramel Musk you might also like Sneaky Clean- to me there's a similar feel to them, even though they're also very different. And they go beautifully together by the way.

Oh no, lol! I meant that in Sneaky Clean it's 1/3 the strength of the UN version, as all the scented blends are. So far I've found that SS4W works well without mega-dosing. But if you've tried more conservative amounts then I'd say go for a big shot of it at once and see where that gets you.

Edited by vladmyra

:smiley-laughing024:

Ok now i got it!!!

With SS4W I've tried either two or three sprays. Usually they are not full sprays though (i think i don't press it all the way down).

When i wear it together with Compromising Positions though (Sexpionage) i think that it does make me feel a bit more feminine, gives me a bit of a hip swing etc.

But on its own, i dn't think i've found my sweet spot yet...

• 2 weeks later...

I have one bottle left of this and I think I need another one. When I was in the Bahamas, every time we would come in to the hotel from the hot sun the doors automatically open and you get hit with a blast of cool air and.. CARAMEL MUSK! I spent 2 days trying to remember where I new the scent from. I found myself looking forward to going in to the hotel just so I could smell LP! I swear the hotel must have purchased gallons because it smelled so rich but sexy at the same time.

• 1 month later...

Ahhh, the virgin version of TMI is sooo good. It smells like caramel and white musk to me and is one of the rare love potions that remains the same exact scent wet and newly applied as it does on me the next morning. Love it, love it! A definite me scent. I’d consider getting this pheroed with something else if the scent could cover it such as Lumina or Heart and Soul. I literally have walked around saying that I smell good and/or yummy every time I’d get a whiff of myself. I am so glad it is permanent. I got a full bottle and it is rapidly going down. It doesn’t seem to be as strong on me as other scents. Even though I discovered it through my TMI sampler, I am leery of me giving too much TMI and afraid to wear the pheroed verison!! But I love the scent for itself! Thanks for making this version.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

This wears close to the skin and has a warm and elegant quality. It's something that you could wear on all occasions and it's inviting and luscious. To me, it's sensual and feminine. I keep sniffing myself; it's a very lovely scent!

• 1 year later...

I am going through my collection and sorting out my LPs to set up a trade page and I stumbled upon a sample vial of Caramel Musk. I must have ordered it a while ago and forgotten about it.  I tested it last night and am in love with the scent! It's a sweet, vanilla musk with just a hint of caramel on me, which is perfect because caramel doesn't usually work for me. This is definitely full bottle worthy!

• 2 months later...

I love this scent. It covers even the stinkiest of pheros without a 2nd sniff, yet still smells like a nice expensive skin musk. This is probably my most complimented LP, and it’s always when I’m wearing my “boosted” Caramel Musk blends when the compliments are coming in, even from the ladies

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I believe I have a sniffee of this somewhere but how do you think this'd work on a guy?  Looking for something a little different.

It's sweet, but you already wear other sweet scents, right?  So it won't be something odd in terms of your bride and other people who regularly come in contact with you.  Personally, I think it's fabulous, one of the best ideas Mara has ever had.

Ah, okay cool.  I LOVE LP: Homme, UN for Men, Adam's Nectar, etc.

Thanks!  Gonna have to give it a go.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it would be great on you Snoop! It is sweet particularly right at first but the amazing musk really steals the show and tempers the sweetness. I specifically don’t usually like caramel as a note and this is a rare exception. It’s not as treacle-y sickly sweet here as it usually reads to me. It’s sweet but reads almost clean. 

Yes, there’s a clean “cool” musk note in it that reminds me of Weenie for some reason.  I could definitely see a man pulling this off. 

Actually, one of my favorite colognes I’ve ever smelled was one I would describe as a “a manly caramel.”  It was worn by a coworker who was kind of annoying, but at least he smelled good!

OMG I just got this in the mail today and it smells so delicious! I didn't know what to expect, I was a little afraid that it may smell like I rolled around in the displays of a Godiva chocolate store (not that that's a bad thing :) ) but no: it's airy musky and the caramel combined with the musk turns into something that is utterly delicious but doesn't smack CARAMEL in your face. It actually reminds me of some type of French perfume that young women would wear, sweet (without being sticky), delicious and innocent but very, very sensual. I love this!

On 12/27/2019 at 11:38 PM, Eastwood22 said:

@Angelic and @Most Holy, I'm wearing TMI right now, which has the same caramel musk scent. It's so good! I can't stop sniffing myself. God only knows what I'll be confessing later this evening.

Teehee 😁 I hope you confessed some good stuff! I actually have TMI but never openede the bottle. Hmmm, maybe it would be a good one to wear while writing in order to writ truthfully.

2 minutes ago, halo0073 said:

TMI is the exact same scent as Caramel Musk, just enhanced with TMI phero blend. Both so yummy!

Definitely!  Such a great scent! :Emoticons10311:

• 2 years later...

I had a small bottle of this but left it with someone else. So I got a big bottle in the sale and that was a great choice! I can’t wait to layer this with fall/winter scents maybe the LPs too.

I love musk scents and this is delicious.

@Vika I think we like the same scents! I got a bottle of this in the sale too, and I think I saw that you liked Sensual Harmony?

You might like Gogo too if you haven’t already tried it! I get a sweet, clean musk vibe from it even though I don’t think musk is a note.  

This is such a versatile scent-sweet but clean, perfect for both summer and winter.  Some of my favorite LPs are the ones that are foodie but still are perfumey, if that makes sense.  This is a great example- definitely caramel, but no one is asking me where the caramels are. :P 

@hedgehog

I had Sensual Harmony but it was a little too sharp for me unless I layered it with Sugared white musk. I did like the sandalwood in it.
Sneaky clean was also too strong for me.

I think it’s that florally aspect that sometimes gets to me.

I have Gogo and at first I thought it was too heavy so I let it sit for awhile and now it’s really pretty. 

I am thinking about getting caramel musk in a spray because it’s just that good and well rounded.

• 3 months later...

I really like it. At first I was in doubt as it smelled like sweet butter popcorn on me. But once the butter scent calms down, it becomes subtle and sweet. I’m going to order a FB for layering other less sweet scents 

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ok, after it aged for a year and I tried it again: it’s not sweet. Still opens as butter popcorn then the butter part fades and it becomes a dry clean musk. Was considering getting another bottle for bf to wear (I don’t want to give mine lol), but it looks sold out

Edited by Mila