Ok.. so I know G2 is in the current Buxom Bows. Good for all female friend ships ect.. right

So was B2 in one of the eariler versions of BB?

I don't know why but I thought B2 was a male or Unisex phero maybe?

What's the main difference between the two and which do you find mor effective on female friendships and to be relate able with teen girls?

Or would TH be better here ?

I'm pretty sure that G2 has been in all versions of Bosom Bows.

B2 is technically a guy phero. It's another version of Teddy BB. You might think of it as a unisex phero because lots of the women here use it (or Teddy BB) to ease PMS symptoms. B2 makes me sleepy, fast. Vurrry handy, since I have sleep issues. Teddy BB is what I use for PMS symptoms. It smooths me out better than Balm Bomb does. I think one of these, (Teddy BB?) is said to be great when used in a group of women because it makes them feel content in their own company, (as opposed to needing to have a man around).

I would think that G2 would be great for female friendships and teenaged girls. But I'd imagine TH would work, too.

No, the first version had Girl/Girl, which is different from G2 as B2 is from Boy/Boy and Teddy Potion BB. Variants: same ingredients but in different ratios.

There's no "versus" as they are for different uses. Are the descriptions in the shoppe not clear enough in regards to their qualities and uses? I'm just curious because I'm always concerned about consumer confusion.

Maybe the confusion is just in our abbreviations. I say BB for Bosom Bows. But there's also B2, and Teddy BB. Just like the other day, I saw someone say T. Tart, and I was thinking Tangy Tart, but they meant Tombstone Tart. And then I saw someone say TT, which I use for Titillating Temptress, lol...

No, the first version had Girl/Girl, which is different from G2 as B2 is from Boy/Boy and Teddy Potion BB. Variants: same ingredents but in different ratios.

I didn't know there was a Girl/Girl before G2! :o Where the hell have I been?

No, the first version had Girl/Girl, which is different from G2 as B2 is from Boy/Boy and Teddy Potion BB. Variants: same ingredents but in different ratios.

There's no "versus" as they are for different uses. Are the descriptions in the shoppe not clear enough in regards to their qualities and uses? I'm just curious because I'm always concerned about consumer confusion.

The shop descriptions are clear as far as for the uses and fragrances they are intended for there. G2 female bonding ect and B2 as a unisex blend ect. My question is based more on what I've read here. More specifically both B2 and G2 have been mentioned for female binding and communication with teen girls. I'm trying to determine which is best for the latter :) Edited by StacyK

I have used both with teenaged girls. B2 or TeddyBB is what you use when they are PMSing or generally being a moody bitch. I use G2 when all three of my girls aren't getting along. I use that one in tart form. 20 minutes and they are helping each other and laughing.

Huh. I just had an "AHA!" moment regarding the 2 in both B2 and G2. I'd always assumed that it meant 2, as in, 2 guys, or 2 girls, 'cause they were originally same-sex attractants. It never occurred to me that they're B2 and G2 because they're both V.2s! :lol: Duh, Eggers.

I have used both with teenaged girls. B2 or TeddyBB is what you use when they are PMSing or generally being a moody bitch. I use G2 when all three of my girls aren't getting along. I use that one in tart form. 20 minutes and they are helping each other and laughing.

I could have used a bucket of this yesterday!