Layering Cuddle Bunny

NO!!!!!!! That's a shit ton of cops if you layer it with BI or Sexpionage. Don't do it!!!

What are you hoping to accomplish by layering it with Cougar? My opinion is that the blends aren't similar at all and each would be more effective alone.

ETA: I strongly encourage you to try each blend alone. Sexpionage, and Cuddle Bunny each have enough cops on their own. They don't need an OCCO boost. Less is more, and you're probably just wasting your money to keep stacking pheros like that.

Edited by BlueBear

NO!!!!!!! That's a shit ton of cops if you layer it with BI or Sexpionage. Don't do it!!!

What are you hoping to accomplish by layering it with Cougar? My opinion is that the blends aren't similar at all and each would be more effective alone.

ETA: I strongly encourage you to try each blend alone. Sexpionage, and Cuddle Bunny each have enough cops on their own. They don't need an OCCO boost. Less is more, and you're probably just wasting your money to keep stacking pheros like that.

[/quot

I usually add a little OCCO while I wear Cougar, but I forgot to add it to my order so I am out of it.

I like how Cougar feels better when I wear an OCCO with it.

I will be getting my Cuddle Bunny in a few days and I wondered if I could use it to replace my OCCO till I

get more.

When I see my guy I like to wear BI with some OCCO,just for playtime and I thought I could try Cuddle Bunny

till I get the OCCO.

Edited by heather

Yeah but, couldn't you just wear BI in the meantime? Is it going to be awful if you don't wear additional cops? Because BI has a lot cops. I know you said he has issues and whatnot, but I honestly believe BI could work on its own.

Just try Cuddle Bunny on its own and see how it works first.

Yeah but, couldn't you just wear BI in the meantime? Is it going to be awful if you don't wear additional cops? Because BI has a lot cops. I know you said he has issues and whatnot, but I honestly believe BI could work on its own.

Just try Cuddle Bunny on its own and see how it works first.

I really like the extra cops for how they makes me feel

I think it helps me get more in the mood for playtime too!

I was wondering if the EST in Cuddle Bunny would change BI?

have you even tried bi by itself for date nights?

It might take out some of the "pounce" depending on how he reacts to EST.

You're going to do what you want to, like you always do, regardless of what we tell you, so I don't have anymore to add to the discussion.

I really like the extra cops for how they makes me feel

I think it helps me get more in the mood for playtime too!

Yes, the Est would change the character of the BI. BI has an assload of cops already.....not sure why you would need more, but.....OH WELL.....

Heather, I think maybe you need to do some testing to see how you respond to each blend. This is what I have been doing for the past few months. Just try each one and record your responses.

If you feel like you need a lot of cops and there is only one, maybe two other women that I know of who can wear a bucket of cops and get away with it...then why not just buy the cops? LP sells them. And you can layer the pure cops with whatever you want to.