UN for Men

luna65

Well we all know that women generally have a better sense of smell than males, so I was surprised.

For me it's obvious tobacco. Even before i get the top off.

She was obviously confused by it. Even stranger is that she is a smoker.

" You smell like snatch"

You need to correct him: "Salacious Snatch"

It's been said that smoking dulls one's sense of smell although I'm not sure if that's true for everyone. But like you I've always gotten the tobacco note primarily from Super (and the copal) and not so much the maple, whereas I know others who smell the maple straight off.

• 3 months later...

Okay, making my way here to say that UN is great. If I was a zombie with it on, I'd eat myself cause it just blends well with my skin. It may not have pheromones in it but it may as well as cause I was receiving a lot of compliments from males and females alike. My best friend tells me "No homo dude but you smell mad good!". My female co-worker told me that I smelled "Yummy". Yeah, you bet I wasn't hiding that shit eating grin on my face. This scent last forever but I think having oily Asian skin adds to it. Adding this to my fall/winter scent collection.

• 1 month later...

This smells so delicious: resinous, warm, fuzzy, sweet, and there's something very sexy about it. I'm getting tobacco, maple and probably some of the copal. Why did I wait so long to try this?

My nose doesn't pick out the lavender but I can feel its mood-lifting effect. It also isn't defineably masculine or feminine.

Justcallmezero6, I agree, it makes you smell edible.

Edited by perfumesniffer

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

I always like to smell nice when I'm working and so I decided to wear UN today.  I was actually working out of a crystal shop and was interacting not just with my clients but with the store staff and their customers.  

As I wandered through the store, my sillage trail cut a path of maple goodness behind me.  It was hilarious to watch people lift their heads up and follow the scent while sniffing the air.  I didn't realize at first until the store owner (who knows of my love of stinkiness) pointed out what was happening.  Then, of course I had to pay much closer attention.  I should mention that I tend to put on a LOT and spread it around.  I don't just put some on my wrists or behind my ears.  I also have it on my torso because I find that my body heat diffuses the scent and I'm surrounded by a bubble of deliciousness.

I cannot count the number of compliments I'd gotten from various people throughout the day.  I'd forgotten how long UN lasts on my skin.  Today...  was a good day.  ^_^  

I wore my UN recently and it did strike me how long-lasting it is even now.  Testament to a classic fabulous scent for sure.

11 hours ago, halo0073 said:

Man I love your reviews Snoop. And how you share the LP love. 

:thank-you: I've been accused of being a bit, uh... loquacious at another forum but I relay my experiences as they've happened.  Absolutely nothing wrong with helping the world become a better, happier, stinkier place!  

Exactly!  I have a full bottle of UN scented Wanted Man + Perfect Match that I plan to wear proudly!

• 2 months later...

I really enjoy the attention I get from this scent.  I have it boosted 3:1 with Perfect Match to Wanted Man and it's just fun to wear.  Men almost unanimously find it too sweet but women almost unanimously say it smells very sexy.  My bride makes the joke that it is my maple syrup scent but then will ask why I haven't worn it for a few days. ? I wore it today since the heat wave of 100 degree F. days finally broke and we were in the low 70's here.  Is it sweet?  Yes.  Is it a 'traditionally' masculine scent?  Probably not.  Do I smell great and get lots of attention from my bride?  Most definitely.  ?

• 8 months later...

My bride complained to me again today how I don't wear my 'maple syrup' cologne enough.  I've started taking fenugreek supplements and I think she caught the faint whiff of maple coming from me and it reminded her.  I think it's really cute how she seems to genuinely really enjoy this scent and I do wear it but apparently not often enough.  

I've said this before and I'll say it again.  Guys,  don't stress over how sweet this is.  It will draw your lovely lady to you.  Every GF I had before I met my bride as well as every woman I have any sort of interaction with, they all seem to really enjoy this scent.  This latest rebrew is definitely more lavender centric and a bit less sweet (I actually prefer the almost syrup-y sweetness it had) so it shouldn't give you a cavity to wear it and you will see women coming in closer after you walk past while they try and figure who the guy was who just walked by and smelled so 'yummy.'  (An actual comment from a store employee after I walked past).  

I decided to get a new bottle in a spray boosted with another mad scientist phero blend that I've been playing with.  So far, so good!

:Emoticons10311:

• 1 year later...

Gents, this is still a crowd pleasing scent and I totally understand why it is in the permanent collection.  I highly recommend giving it a try.  I was wearing this scent just last night and my bride was thanking me for wearing it because she says I don't wear it enough.  I have too many other great smelling scents to choose from so this one sometimes doesn't get nearly the love it deserves.

As of course we know, Mara has created so many wonderful men's scents over the years but I still believe SUPER/UN is the very best of them all.

• 3 years later...

I got this for my bf, a trial first and then a bottle.

It’s a bit sweet, but not as sweet as Adam’s Nectar. I like the combination of a little sweetened tobacco as in Wild Cherry, and this is in the same ballpark just a bit sweeter. It’s also potent so you can count on it to cover pheros