After a few trial errors, I've decided Dom is the most amazing phero...ever.
I got mine in the silicone roll-on version and OMG...WHY HAVEN'T I HEARD OF THIS EARLIER?!

I tested it out for the first time at a my usual hang out (which is a bar) while I was casually hanging out with a few friends. I applied juuust a little so I wouldn't OD on this one... *cough* >.>
All I have to say is, by the end of the night I had a guy literally wrapped around my finger, buying me drinks left and right as soon as I would finish them. I'd go to the restroom after finishing a drink and come back, BAM, he's there with a new delicious looking drink with this face that said "is there anything else I can do for you, madam".
At the time I thought it might have just been some guy trying too hard so I strayed away from him and decided to get my own drink. Before I even reached the bar, some guy turned around, saw me, and immediately asked "what do you want to drink".
Haha! Now I know for a fact this guy was not a bartender so I just responded and he turned back around and yelled to one of the bartenders to make said drink.

Besides having fun and getting way too many free drinks (most of which I did not even finish just because I didn't really want to drink much) I LOVED the way Dom makes me feel. I totally get that "in control" vibe everyone's been talking about. Classy, in control, confident, and tall (im short xD).

Wore it to the gym twice and there was not a single complaint or thought about stopping my work out because I was tired that crossed my mind. Do the work out, get out, get shit done.

Ordering like 120538739485 more bottles...

Also, if anyone can enlighten me on how to help diffuse silicone base in a wider range/area?
I've noticed silicone helps affect the user and a close range of those around you (at least from what I've read so far, currently still reading up on this to sharpen up my info on silicone base).

Still working on an UN Leather w/cops review :P

Thanks for the review! I was eyeing Dom for a while now, and after reading this I think I'll finally get some to try myself.

I know here are ladies who have tried this both in oil/silicone roll-on and in spray, in which form do you like it better?

IIRC Dolly wrote somewhere that Dom acts differently depending on its medium and diffusion rate.

Great review Sukikiryu! I really want to try this phero, but it scares the hell out of me for some reason. I'm not sure I know how to be dominant (not that I'm a total pushover, but I'm so not dommy). I don't know if the phero will teach me how, or just come off as wrong on me because it's not me.

Sounds like you hit the jackpot Sukikiryu. When I first came on here I was too distracted by fragrances, but next month I'll be targeting pheros to find my most compatible. What was your stradegy, did you test a lot of samples? Gamble on any fb's? Any forum threads or posters that where particularly helpful for you in nailing your favorite?

I think I read somewhere there were around 33 different pheros, so I might have to at some point test them all to cover my bases. Congrats on your find!

Great review Sukikiryu! I really want to try this phero, but it scares the hell out of me for some reason. I'm not sure I know how to be dominant (not that I'm a total pushover, but I'm so not dommy). I don't know if the phero will teach me how, or just come off as wrong on me because it's not me.

This is me too. I'll admit I'd be curious to try a dominant type phero, but it's not at the top of my list of things to spend money on. But after this review, I think I'm more interested! Hmm, wonder what PEs will come out in November? I already know I'm going to be spending a ton of money on LP next month...

Regarding diffusion of the silicone, did you apply scent on top of it? You can try applying the phero right beside the scent or even on top of the scent, depending on which scent you are using. Also, since Dom is not too horribly stinky if you don't add extra cops, I usually apply some to the backs of my hands (I am a hand-talker). Also, occasionally, I will roll a little bit in the palm of one hand, rub my hands together, and then run them through my hair (I am also a hair-flipper).

There is a review thread for this with more info on this, I'm sure. I know i've posted there.

ETA: Found it!! http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=1111

Having made a determination this morning, I'm leaving this thread because this one will be easier for people to find.

I know here are ladies who have tried this both in oil/silicone roll-on and in spray, in which form do you like it better?

IIRC Dolly wrote somewhere that Dom acts differently depending on its medium and diffusion rate.

I haven't exactly decided which form I like better considering this is my first time with a roll-on/silicone and I'm still getting the hang of it. My review was done with a very small dosage of Dom and I'm still in the process of testing out its limits :)

I've tried the spray pheros and i love it but I like in a humid/hot area so spray goes fast :\

That's why I bought silicone.

I haven't exactly decided which form I like better considering this is my first time with a roll-on/silicone and I'm still getting the hang of it. My review was done with a very small dosage of Dom and I'm still in the process of testing out its limits :)

I've tried the spray pheros and i love it but I like in a humid/hot area so spray goes fast :\

That's why I bought silicone.

Yeah, I live in South Louisiana, and the sprays can burn off fast. You will get the hang of the silicone....just be sure to shake it before applying. Mara can also make a combo of alcohol to DPG in a spray, which causes the spray to wear longer......you may even want to consider that.

I have Dom in oil, silicone, and spray.....it is one of my faves.....I just choose my medium depending on what I am planning to do that day, and who my audience is.....

Sounds like you hit the jackpot Sukikiryu. When I first came on here I was too distracted by fragrances, but next month I'll be targeting pheros to find my most compatible. What was your stradegy, did you test a lot of samples? Gamble on any fb's? Any forum threads or posters that where particularly helpful for you in nailing your favorite?

I think I read somewhere there were around 33 different pheros, so I might have to at some point test them all to cover my bases. Congrats on your find!

I'm still on the look out for a fragrance that I can wear and say it "suits me" lol so I feel your pain! So many to choose from.

Before I ordered based off the descriptions of each and the pheros in them (I already had a basic idea what each does as I have already dabbled with them) I was choosing between Leather and Dom but Dom takes the cake for me. I love Leather for that slight "girly" feel but Dom...Mmm...oh Dom... Lol

Yeah, I live in South Louisiana, and the sprays can burn off fast. You will get the hang of the silicone....just be sure to shake it before applying. Mara can also make a combo of alcohol to DPG in a spray, which causes the spray to wear longer......you may even want to consider that.

I have Dom in oil, silicone, and spray.....it is one of my faves.....I just choose my medium depending on what I am planning to do that day, and who my audience is.....

Yeah I was reading that a few nights ago, I may get that version next x) and I'll try the application points you mentioned earlier. Thanks Dolly!

Haven't tried Dom but Leather's great I got a hit of that sampling Katerina Suit.

I think Leather is me on an average day? So maybe that's why I don't really feel that much self-effects. It's basically me with cops? lol but Dom is like me with my big girl panties on XD

And as of late night I've finally determined my sweet spot :D also need to find a great scent to accompany it!

My man and I decided on an impromptu run out to the local daiquiri shop Saturday night.....I was wearing Resin Ho with cops plus Unscented Dominance Spray......we were ordering double shots of Fireball mixed with Club Soda......our bartender (a cute little hot young guy) kept pouring in triples.....I asked him why, and he said....."I'll do anything to keep you sitting here at the bar!" <BIG WINK>

We did pry ourselves away long enough to shoot a few games of pool, and the guy at the table next to us (much to his wife's chagrin) couldn't take his eyes off me.....he was VERY flirtatious.....but then, so am I......LOL.....

All in all, a pretty darn good night! Dom is a win all the time with me!

Edited by Dolly

Haven't tried Dom but Leather's great I got a hit of that sampling Katerina Suit.

It's not phero-enhanced though, so are you saying you got yours with an add-in?

Oh you mean the leather note in the fragrance itself rather than the Leather phero mix then? I guess I'm just confused as to what you're referring to.

Oh you mean the leather note in the fragrance itself rather than the Leather phero mix then? I guess I'm just confused as to what you're referring to.

I thought she meant the Leather phero blend too.....so you're not alone and confused! We'll be confused together!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Dominance Is now one of my top favorite can't live without phero's possibly #1 in competition with OW for the #1 spot. I wish I had tried it earlier, but it seemed some of the other similar? pheros didn't quite get along with me so I thought Dominance would probably be to much for me. I AM SO GLAD I DECIDED TO TRY IT. For whatever reason it's love at first wear~! I've many experiences from AMAZING!!!! to bad bad bad HA

The eye rolls etc. are completely worth all the AMAZING :cat690: hits and self effects I get with it. I will post a better more detailed report soon