Lady Victoria's Buttercream Rose

LadyVictoria

The name says it all in this one! It's to die for! Although it differs from La Fleur, it still has the same type of vibe to it. To me this is all butter cream with wafts of pink rose petals candies dancing around me like a cloak. The cream in this is almost like cocoa butter, it's like a white chocolate cocoa butter cream! It's soooo amazing! It's Mademoiselle La Fleur 2014 I also get a tiny dab of mint in there. Very similar to Lady Suzy's Bday Cupcake. Actually this is like Lady Suzy's Bday Cupcake and Rosebud's Cupcake combined! When the cocoa butter cream starts to burn off then the pink roses emerge and it smells sooooooo goood. Like buttery creamy cocoa dusting rose on my skin. I also noticed that it's ultra long lasting on me. I wore it one evening and 5 hours later I could still smell it on my skin. This is a very beautiful winter cream bakery rose. It's perfect! Thank you Mara I love it sooooo much!

XOXOXOXOXXO :Emoticons04235:

Buttercream Rose is beautiful. It's a pink candied rose with thick velvety buttercream. It's not exactly La Fluer but it satisfies my La Fluer craving. Like LV- this lasts forever on my skin. The cream is buttery and warm- I get the rich cocoa butter type of smell. The rose is a delicate blush of pink sweetness. It's a very girly and pretty scent. It would be amazing with a Lace add in.

Edited by hearts

• 1 month later...

Yet another proof of: always, always try things at least twice! When I got this I put it on right away. It was a bit thin (no cream) and pointy (in a pink way) and I was sad. I waited a couple days and now it is a swoony, eyes roll back in head, intensely creamy, not at all pointy DREAM and I wish never to be parted from it from this day forward.

• 1 month later...

I've worn this just about every night since I tracked down my package at the postal annexe.... it's WONDERFUL. I'm not normally one for florals, but there is a very specific kind of rose that just takes me straight back to childhood-- and whether I am remembering actual roses or a perfume I could not even tell you. But this is it. I get the deep heady rose -- and for me it's not pink, it's not even bright red, it's the deep so dark they are almost black velvet red petals. And then the buttercream, which is the creamiest buttercream I have ever smelled. It's not even so much that I can taste it (though I can) but that I can feel the texture. It's a tactile experience!

Putting this on transforms my bedroom from a mattress on the floor surrounded by piles of books and DVDs and the occasional dirty plate to a boudoir with billowing curtains and a four-poster bed. I am pretty confident there is a lake outside my window and a pair of baby unicorns. It takes ratty fleece pajama pants and an old T-shirt and transforms them into silk and white cotton. I am basically a Disney princess, wearing this, which is not something I've ever actually aspired to but IT'S OK BECAUSE I SMELL SO GOOD!

I wanted this for my bedside table and I think it's highly possible I will put it on every night until the bottle is empty. What a treasure! Congrats, LadyV!

I've worn this just about every night since I tracked down my package at the postal annexe.... it's WONDERFUL. I'm not normally one for florals, but there is a very specific kind of rose that just takes me straight back to childhood-- and whether I am remembering actual roses or a perfume I could not even tell you. But this is it. I get the deep heady rose -- and for me it's not pink, it's not even bright red, it's the deep so dark they are almost black velvet red petals. And then the buttercream, which is the creamiest buttercream I have ever smelled. It's not even so much that I can taste it (though I can) but that I can feel the texture. It's a tactile experience!

Putting this on transforms my bedroom from a mattress on the floor surrounded by piles of books and DVDs and the occasional dirty plate to a boudoir with billowing curtains and a four-poster bed. I am pretty confident there is a lake outside my window and a pair of baby unicorns. It takes ratty fleece pajama pants and an old T-shirt and transforms them into silk and white cotton. I am basically a Disney princess, wearing this, which is not something I've ever actually aspired to but IT'S OK BECAUSE I SMELL SO GOOD!

I wanted this for my bedside table and I think it's highly possible I will put it on every night until the bottle is empty. What a treasure! Congrats, LadyV!

I . . . I . . . was going to write a review, too, Blackcat, but yours is the alpha and omega of Rose Buttercream reviews! There is nothing left to say after reading your magickal review!

So I am left saying the only thing I can: "WHAT SHE SAID."

:it-s-a-beautiful-thing:

Normally, I would stutter awkward thanks under these circumstances, especially since I learned everything I know about writing LP reviews from the experts like you! But under the Buttercream Rose princess making influence, I will saucily drop a demure curtsey instead!

• 1 month later...

Normally, I would stutter awkward thanks under these circumstances, especially since I learned everything I know about writing LP reviews from the experts like you! But under the Buttercream Rose princess making influence, I will saucily drop a demure curtsey instead!

LOOOL

Can this age any better? This for me is now like Vanilla Bean Ice Cream Roses with a bedazzle of mint. I always tend to reach for this one when I want to feel pretty or need a quick pick me up. Besides smelling incredibly fucking gorgeous it perks me up a bit.