New Releases for NOVEMBER 2013 - Happy Pheromas!

Happy Pheromas Everyone! :D

All NRs this month are pheromone enhanced, and monthly trial collections will include all 12 (9 for women, 1 unisex, 2 for men) PLUS a free vial of AJA, a natural plant product that we think may have pheromonal properties, so you're getting a vial to test. That's 13 vials in all, in your monthly sampler set.

I'll be back later to add more info. I am hoping to have these up and orderable by tomorrow night. Thanks and have fun!

PLEASE READ THIS: http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=8757

You can order the Pheromas Specials on the following page:

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/articles/Pheromas2013

This link is on the front page under Announcements, and also on the Gift Shoppe page in this uppermost section.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Phero Enhanced Fragrances

AD-Valhalla.jpg

Valhalla for Men w/ Open Windows

AD-Sorcerer2013.jpg

Sorcerer for Men w/ Super Sexy

AD-Allumette2013.jpg

Allumette - Unisex - w/ Perfect Match

AD-GarlandLaceV5-2013.jpg

Garland & Lace v5 - for Women w/ Lace

AD-PCMP2013.jpg

PCMP: Phero Charged Money Potion 2013

SPRAY for Women w/ Swimming with Sharks

AD-RiverSong.jpg

River Song for Women w/ Open Windows

By John John ~ Le Wizard!

AD-Sylphide.jpg

La Sylphide for Women w/ La Femme Mystere

by Melodie ~ Chitown!

AD-Tickle.jpg

Tickle, Tickle for Women w/ Gotcha!

AD-XAppeal.jpg

X Appeal for Women w/ Sexology

AD-AbsintheMalice.jpg

Absinthe of Malice for Women w/ Leather

AD-PetitFour.jpg

Petit-Four Your Thoughts? - for Women w/ Blatant Invitation

AD-Pizzazz.jpg

Pizzazz for Women w/ Stone Cougar

by Heather ~ Halo!

UNscented Pheromone Blends

NOTES:

* All of our UNscented Phero Blends will be available this month in Trial Sizes - this year the form will be 3.5ml oil bottles with dropper caps for $15.00 each.

* We are also making available this month "Sheer Essence" - a sheer, ready-to-wear version of our Essence Oil for those who have wanted to experiment with EoW Copulins, but find the full strength too intense to deal with. These will be available for $10 each in the 3.5ml size with dropper cap.

* MVP for Men is being discontinued. It's the same ingredients as Charisma, but in a different balance. I can whip this up for customers who may want it any time, but currently we have around 10 bottles left.

AD-Aja.jpg

Aja ~ Nature's Copulins

Free trial vial this month with all orders over $25.00.

Full bottle is 1/4 oz with glass dipper cap, for $19.95.

AD-LevitationPhero.jpg

Levitation Phero Blend

AD-SheerEssence.jpg

Sheer Essence

Private Editions

AD-PE-OliviaCJ.jpg

Olivia's Comfort & Joy

1 bottles available - (Fleur)

This came out wonderful. It's a warm and comforting gingery bakery scent with a hint of animalic musk to suggest the aura of Olivia's fur.

AD-PE-BethNM.jpg

Beth's Night Magic

3 bottles available - (Chitown, Perfumesniffer, Cheshire Kitten)

This one was crafted as an incensey belly dancer-y night time scent....dark middle eastern and Indian resins of red musk, black amber, Mysore sandalwood, and black rose attar. Beth certainly knew what she was doing when she asked for this mix! Deep and sultry and exotic.

AD-PE-LindeeH.jpg

Lindee's Hamantaschen

2 bottles available

a very faithful apricot hamantaschen recreation.

AD-PE-Aqualad.jpg

Quietguy's Aqualad is back!

2 bottles available

A rebrew was requested by a fella who got an itty-bitty with his order and loved it, so we whipped up another round!

A fresh aquatic and herbal men's cologne kind of vibe.

Also available:

1 Sugared Pomegranate - (Lazycat)

our traditional recipe of multiple poms and sugars form this sweet fruity perfume.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AND Can't wait to see what's in X appeal and G and L 5. Wowza

Garland & Lace always has the same ingredients, although Mara said this version is more like V2.

Lovely labels as always! :D

a Petit-Four is a tiny little luxurious cake, with overwhelming flavor. I made this scent to smell exactly like the best of them are supposed to taste. YUMMM!!!!!!!!! :perfecto:

I've been taught that it is pronounced like "peddy", like, Penny for your thoughts...if you had a cold. :BRRRR:

:cheers04251::Polar-pressie: HOLY SHEEPSHIT!!! I came back from dinner and ghosty shows and LOOKITT!!! :Polar-pressie::cheers04251:

They all look WONDERFUL and I want them ALL. Can't wait to see what the Cougar one smells like and OMG I can try Allumette now!!! SQUEE!!!

:burning-heart::burning-heart: :burning-heart: :burning-heart: :burning-heart: :burning-heart: :burning-heart: :burning-heart: :burning-heart: :burning-heart::burning-heart: :burning-heart:

~Edited for more burning hearts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Happy Pheromas Everyone! :D

All NRs this month are pheromone enhanced, and monthly trial collections will include all 12 (9 for women, 1 unisex, 2 for men) PLUS a free vial of AJA, a natural plant product that we think may have pheromonal properties, so you're getting a vial to test. That's 13 vials in all, in your monthly sampler set.

I'll be back later to add more info. I am hoping to have these up and orderable by tomorrow night. Thanks and have fun!

And WHOA! AJA is so *interesting* and...TOMORROW NIGHT?!??? Mara, have you slept lately...? :)

I'm loving Olivia's Comfort and Joy! How sweet and perfectly named is that? It's giving me a serious case of the warm fuzzies.

:Emoticons10311:

Now, where did my cats get to...

:KITTY_~12::kitty4::UkkiBannana: (Eggers the Dancing Monkey?)

That must be BlackCat's PE! Congratulations BC, it looks wonderful. And the label is super sweet!

:Polar-Kiss:

The return of PCMP.....and in a spray! I have the oil-based version.....love it! Very fruity and fresh!

Oh, my goodness, I opened up the laptop this morning and what an abundance of riches! Looked at this thread and had no idea PEs were attached, and there is my little Olivia smiling up at me! I am so thrilled I will have this well in hand to give as Christmas gifts to a couple of her other best beloved people...

And as for being closed in December, that means I get to spend TWICE AS MUCH in November, right? Right? Which I'll certainly need to--can't wait for notes/descriptions on all of these! They look so enticing!

A sample set is a given for me so that's a no brainer, all just amazing. Jackpot with the Unscented phero blends in oil trials, is there a list to choose from? So far I only see the Unscented phero Levitation lable. Oh Mara you did not dissapoint this month, you did not!

Can't wait to see what is in them!

Oh, my goodness, I opened up the laptop this morning and what an abundance of riches!

Ditto to both of these! I can't believe I blinked and BOOM! Here they are! So excited to drool over the descriptions! Everything looks amazing! :Emoticons04235:

Is HMMB aware that Socerer is back?

I'd love to try the PCMP and I'm curious about the AJA as well as the sheer EoW although I will not be getting the latter since I have so many bottles of EoW boosted scents.