New Releases for NOVEMBER 2013 - Happy Pheromas!

ps Mara ,if you see this,I made a small error on my credits,and will correct it on next order! oh and wondering if Aja might have been in Torrid Sorcery ? I do look forward to testing this on it's own!

OMG, Calii, I always enjoy how sharp you are! Yup, I caught that little error and we'll just count it forward. And YAIS! I am planning to post about this in the AJA thread! It was a major ingredient in Torrid Sorcery! I was calling it "veggie honey" back then and could only get a small amount. I traced it back to an originating source and finally (jumping through many hoops) got us a larger supply. I will discuss it more in that thread, but good job, Sherlock! :smiley-char145:

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, if this isn't the place for it somebody please tell me (maybe I should do a separate thread?), but I have a question about the UN trials.

What is their availability? And by that I mean, are they available only during the month of November, or is there a certain amount of them made up and they're available until they're all gone? I'm just curious - I think I ordered the ones I really want, but it seems like I'm always wanting something new around here...

Okay, if this isn't the place for it somebody please tell me (maybe I should do a separate thread?), but I have a question about the UN trials.

What is their availability? And by that I mean, are they available only during the month of November, or is there a certain amount of them made up and they're available until they're all gone? I'm just curious - I think I ordered the ones I really want, but it seems like I'm always wanting something new around here...

We have an unusually short month here...apologies, we are relocating....but we will make as many as ordered during the time we have. None of the phero trials are limited editions, they are all permanent stock, so we do not put a limit on them. Order as much as you want until Nov 25th.

Thanks ! funny thing was when I first tried Torrid Sorcery,I liked it but did not love it,and then it just Evolved! ...Fortunately in time for me to get some,as now it is simple stunning on me,if I do say so myself :Emoticons0424:

YAY! I love November! I always knew I was born in the best month of the year.

I think I might have to get my greedy hands on all of them!

Vladmyra...if you use an Adblock, whitelist Lovepotion.com,it is what I did when I could not see the images :D

Thanks Calii- I was dying to see the pics.

There are! I will update the first page.

There are 4 of Lindee's Hamantaschen - which is a very faithful Apricot hamantaschen recreation.

2 of Olivia's Comfort & Joy - this came out wonderful. It's a warm and comforting gingery bakery scent with a hint of animalic musk to suggest the aura of Olivia's fur.

3 of Beth's Night Magic - this one was crafted as an incensy belly dancer-y night time scent....dark middle eastern and Indian resins of red musk, black amber, Mysore sandalwood, and black rose attar. Beth certainly knew what she was doing when she asked for this mix! Deep and sultry and exotic.

2 of QG's Aqualad, which has a fresh aquatic and herbal men's cologne kind of vibe.

And I also have 1 bottle of Sugared Pomegranate as we did a small batch upon request, with the same label we always used.

Happy to take reservations in this thread. Thanks!

2 of Olivia's Comfort & Joy - this came out wonderful. It's a warm and comforting gingery bakery scent with a hint of animalic musk to suggest the aura of Olivia's fur.

Ohhhh, I am SO excited to smell this! I think the package is getting here today. Fingers crossed! I showed my mom the picture of the label and she got the biggest teary-eyed smile--and she was thrilled when I told her there is a bottle for her. Thank you, Mara, for providing such a unique and lovely form of remembrance!

And Fleur-- I did not expect anyone else would be up for ginger cookies with the tiniest hint of fur -- will be eager to hear what you think too!

Ohhhh, I am SO excited to smell this! I think the package is getting here today. Fingers crossed! I showed my mom the picture of the label and she got the biggest teary-eyed smile--and she was thrilled when I told her there is a bottle for her. Thank you, Mara, for providing such a unique and lovely form of remembrance!

And Fleur-- I did not expect anyone else would be up for ginger cookies with the tiniest hint of fur -- will be eager to hear what you think too!

Oh I can't wait to read your review when you receive it! :)

I love ginger cookies and I actually think I don't have any ginger scents from LPMP(need to check that), only some bath&body stuff from other companies. On top of that I love musks and Olivia is sooo adorable on the label! I just couldn't resist getting this one :)

Fleur! I got a sniffie of your PE in my Olivia package!!! That will tide me over until I can place November order and get my own bottle!! :cat690:

I am rushing out the door to go out of town for the night, but hope to have review of Comfort & Joy up this weekend.. and perhaps Inna's Gadda da Vita too!

Mara, when should I pay?

Hi PS, you can pay whenever you want, but our last day of ordering for this YEAR is Nov 25th, we are closed all December due to relocating.

Easiest way to pay, everyone, just go to the PE page and choose "additional bottle" for $24.95, and write in which perfume you have selected.

If you need an invoice, please email CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com.

Thank you! :)

Easiest way to pay, everyone, just go to the PE page and choose "additional bottle" for $24.95, and write in which perfume you have selected.

Thank you! :)

Just FYI I tried this and when I checked out paypal dropped the item from my cart, so I did it as a GC.

This weird thing has been happening with my most recent LP orders - I get the email note that it's shipped many days later than I used to but then it turns up in my mail box just a few days later instead of a week or so. I hope to get it in time to squeak in that 1 more order before Nov 25 LOL! I'm so sad, I know... anyone else notice a change it shipping? It still all equals out to the same amount of time, just odd. Back to stalking my email....:D

Nu Trix I have , ordered mine on the 6th and have not seen notification that it has been sent. Usually a 2 week turnaround , but noticed since the summer sale that things are taking longer. Hope its here before the 29th as I move out of my apartment then

I ordered on the 5th as well I think, and received my shipping notice today. :)

(trying reaaaaaally hard not to stalk my mailman already - it's going to take a while to get here still!)

Does anyone know if the single molecules (I am thinking of DHEAS) are available as Pheromas samples as well?

And for the ones that are normally sold as sprays, do they come as oil in dropper bottle in that case too?

Ssupytalp, I think the single molecules are available too. When I click the Pheromas link on the front page, and then the phero list link, they are there at the bottom of the list. And I think everything will be in the dropper bottles.

I got my samples yesterday. Trying to be a good girl and let them rest, they've already changed so much since last night, lol. Reeeeally want to put on Pizzazz and XAppeal. Holding off.

Ssupytalp, I think the single molecules are available too. When I click the Pheromas link on the front page, and then the phero list link, they are there at the bottom of the list. And I think everything will be in the dropper bottles.

I got my samples yesterday. Trying to be a good girl and let them rest, they've already changed so much since last night, lol. Reeeeally want to put on Pizzazz and XAppeal. Holding off.

Thank you!

Adding DHEAS to the list then. :)

Huh, that is weird; I tried to edit my earlier post here, and instead it shows up as a regular reply, quoting my orginal post.

What I meant to ask was: Does anyone know if the stuff like DHEAS will still be in an alcohol base, but in the little sample Pheromas dropper bottles?

Or something else all together?

Edited by ssupytalp

Full bottle and sampler sets for this month are now SOLD OUT!

Individual bottles are still available, but Absinthe of Malice is down to only a couple of bottles and zero samples, thus, no more sets.

Thanks and sorry!

Mara

What I meant to ask was: Does anyone know if the stuff like DHEAS will still be in an alcohol base, but in the little sample Pheromas dropper bottles?

Or something else all together?

Platypuss, that's a good question.

I decided to put the blends that are designed to be used as sprays into spray bottles rather than droppers.

For example, those who ordered TOPPER trials will be getting the exact strength and form they would if they ordered a full sized bottle - 2,500 mcg strength in a spray. (6 ml sprays)

Individual molecules are really not a part of this promo - it's supposed to be blends only, but since it is not a difficult thing to do, I decided to fulfill the orders people sent in for individual molecules such as DHEAS, alpha and beta nols, Est, etc. I decided to fill all of these in spray form as the full sized bottles, should you order them, are also in spray form, and I want people to try these in the proper form that they would expect should they purchase a full bottle.

Is there a review thread for Sheer Essence?

This stuff is GREAT! All the :Emoticons0424: without the :mooning: if ya get my drift. . .

Edited by Just Ducky