I'm wondering if someone can tell me about the amount of cops in Gotcha. I've barely tried this phero, and it's been a while, but with the new releases in November I'm thinking I might try giving it another go. Actually, now that I re-read the description of Gotcha it sounds EXACTLY like what I need - those of you who have read my posts and know my situation with the guy I'm interested in will understand! However, I've been going really super light on cops with great results so far, and I don't want to mess that up. I've worn a little bit of cougar, which has some cops, with good results, but that's about it. How comparable is Gotcha to Cougar cops-wise? Or are the cops too much? Thanks in advance!

I have the UN version of Gotcha and have sprayed it directly on my skin and hair and clothes several times now. I have never smelled any cops in this blend, even from the moment it goes on. Whereas with any other cops blend (even the lovely Cougar) I wouldn't be game to get the stuff anywhere near my hair or clothes. So I'd say it's definitely pretty light on the cops. I've noticed this one tends to make men behave sweetly.

Given the copulins are listed last in the ingredient order tells me they're fairly light in regards to the overall ratio.

Thanks! That's what I was hoping when I looked at it too. I think I want the new fragrance with Gotcha, but I don't want to buy something else cop-heavy that I can't use right now.

Thanks Vladmyra, that's good to know. Since I've still used Cougar, it looks like Gotcha will be okay. I think it's about time I gave the LFM a rest for a while and give something else a go:)

I think the cops content is fairly low. So much so that I actually ordered my bottle of Gotcha boosted with extra cops, which I absolutely love and I feel spices things up a bit as far as intent. I love Gotcha and it's my fave phero on these boards, so I'd definitely say to give it a try if you haven't yet. Especially given your situation. I'm in a very similar one and it's my go-to for this sort of thing.