WE ARE MOVING! - AND CLOSED FOR DECEMBER 2013! :(

Potion Master

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YAYYYYYYY!!!!!

The gang's all here again!!!!!!! :cheers04251:

Welcome back, Mara & Co.! We missed you!

:hearts0425:

It is so good to have you guys back!!!! Hope the move went as well as it possibly could. I think if the store was closed any longer there would be LP Junkies on the curb huffing what little scent they had left from paper bags...LOL

Now I can turn my thoughts to my little bottles arriving........ooooo my precious.

I think if the store was closed any longer there would be LP Junkies on the curb huffing what little scent they had left from paper bags...LOL

Oh no, we've been busted!

*tremors and jitters*

I think if the store was closed any longer there would be LP Junkies on the curb huffing what little scent they had left from paper bags...LOL

:lol:

That's exactly why I have enough LPs to last me through the zombie apocalypse!

Good to see you guys back up! I hope it was as smooth a move as they come!

YAY! Welcome back - you must know how sorely you've been missed :lol:

Ohhhh,Welcome Home!!! :abfx::abfx: :abfx: :bday1029: ...bet you have a whole bunch of interesting tales/tails to tell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Calii

So glad you are back!!

I've been eagerly waiting for the last few days for the "reopening"...I want patience and I want it NOW!

Seriously, any news on when things will be open and what new delights Mara has for us?

Old habits die hard. The delivery tracker for my recent LPMP order says my goodies are in Vancouver, WA.

VANCOUVER?!? WTF -- Damn post office workers. They never get anythi --

Oh.

Right.

Mailed out from Portland!

...Victorian Trading Company put in a 250 bottle order and we have to get it out by Friday. I will be bottling allllll night long.

got my Victorian Trading Co catalog yesterday and saw this !!

http://www.victoriantradingco.com/item/10-pe-1022418/100103109/love-potion-serum-sensual-harmony

http://www.victoriantradingco.com/item/10-pe-1022421/100103109/love-potion-serum-seduction

http://www.victoriantradingco.com/item/10-pe-1022417/100103109/love-potion-serum-raspberry-chiffon

YAYYYY The Artfire site's back up again!!

Mara: You better hurry with those NRs. Everyone has been waiting double the usual time. They have already cross-leveled and traded out scents they do not use. Right now they are trying to gently trick information out of Luna and Halo but there has already been talk of duct tape and feathers. And it can go downhill fast from there. The Artfire site going back up is good but it is not bleeding off enough pressure. Junkies can go from pleasant to dangerous if you string them out loo long. Personally, I am doing OK as there are only 1-2 NRs for men a month and none on some months. So I am used to it. These ladies on the other hand .... well, things could get ugly here soon. :lol: