Absinthe of Malice

AD-AbsintheMalice_1.jpg

ANISE ~ Sexual potency, cleansing, wards away nightmares, protective, purification, happiness, youth, psychic powers, luck, calming, soothing, meditation. Wedding rituals.
CORIANDER ~ Love attracting, protection, peace, healing. Encourages people to fall in love.
WORMWOOD ~ Divination, protection, love, calling spirits.
COCOA ABSOLUTE ~ Lightens emotions, evokes feelings of love.
COFFEE ~ Focus, stamina, concentration, determination.
OUD (Agarwood) ~ Love, aphrodisia, spirituality, health.
RED MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
LEATHER ~ The musky scent of leather inspires feelings of lust, personal power, and provides a hint of danger.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

Pheromone Enhanced with LEATHER for Women

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure why but I have a feeling this is going to be my "come from behind" favorite like Katarina turned out to be. Maybe its the leather and oud that's making me think that. Can't wait!!!!!!

Wormwood adds such an interesting element to scents. I'm VERY interested in trying this one!!

It does, though it can be a little medicinal on me.. I'm guessing Mara may have softened it up a little here. Like pouring Absinthe on a sugar cube.

Yeah I'm the same Honeycake- have never ever worn an alpha type mix before and it scares me a little. But I figure Leather is the best one to try, as it's a bit softer than the others, and if it's too scary I'll add a little more est.

Cool...maybe we have similar chemistries. :)

I will say that although softer blends feel more me and get me more "babying" from strangers when I have worn alpha female blends (by other companies) I tend to attract alpha males. Not jerk/alpha male types, but stressful job having, high earning, type men. When my mom was sick I wore alpha blends to the hospital a lot and all the surgeons both married and single were in love with me. The killing part was that they thought I was like them! I was constantly asked "what do you do..." and I am like "oh, um, trying not to be homeless".

LOL! I didn't say that for real, but they all thought that I was well educated - which is kinda true, but they also thought that I was a super high earner who had all this financial and social capital- which I wish was true.

So if leather can give me that kind of impression then I would rather invest in a bottle of that and by from LP than to repurchase from another company.

The only thing I fear about alpha blends are the claws from other women. The softer blends make women get giggly and girly and fawning, but alpha blends (when I wear them) can make some women feel like "she needs to be put in her place".

Yeah I'm the same Honeycake- have never ever worn an alpha type mix before and it scares me a little. But I figure Leather is the best one to try, as it's a bit softer than the others, and if it's too scary I'll add a little more est.

Edited by Honeycake

Cool...maybe we have similar chemistries. :)

I will say that although softer blends feel more me and get me more "babying" from strangers when I have worn alpha female blends (by other companies) I tend to attract alpha males. Not jerk/alpha male types, but stressful job having, high earning, type men. When my mom was sick I wore alpha blends to the hospital a lot and all the surgeons both married and single were in love with me. The killing part was that they thought I was like them! I was constantly asked "what do you do..." and I am like "oh, um, trying not to be homeless".

LOL! I didn't say that for real, but they all thought that I was well educated - which is kinda true, but they also thought that I was a super high earner who had all this financial and social capital- which I wish was true.

So if leather can give me that kind of impression then I would rather invest in a bottle of that and by from LP than to repurchase from another company.

The only thing I fear about alpha blends are the claws from other women. The softer blends make women get giggly and girly and fawning, but alpha blends (when I wear them) can make some women feel like "she needs to be put in her place".

Lol Honeycake! I too wish I were a high earner with lots of lovely shiny possessions, sigh... Now if Leather could give me that I'd love it for life.

I'm really hoping women won't react to me that way with Leather, but I'm fairly certain that they won't. Correct me if I'm wrong here, but I seem to have formed an impression of you from other posts that you're quite tall and confident (in a very attractive way too I'm sure), is that right? Speaking as a very medium height woman (168 cm- about 5ft 6) I'll admit that sometimes tall women intimidate me. Not that they mean to- and I've never disliked them for being tall, lol- but it can form quite an imposing sort of impression, particularly if they're very confident. Maybe that's why the alpha blends make them a bit weird around you? Or maybe they're just jealous of your fabulosity?

I'm more afraid Leather will be so incongruent with my natural aura that I'll be laughed at or it will actually make people want to dominate me or something. Hmm, much testing will be required. But that's part of the fun. :dr.jekyll-mr.hyde:

You and me both! Bring on the shiny shiny! :) I have always joked that maybe I need to get a phero sugar daddy plan! :) LOL!

I am almost 5'9", but I rarely think about it. Until I wear heels. :) I hope I come across as confident....I am not sure of the women's reactions, but I think it may be the pheros.

I can understand people being a bit intimidated by tall men, especially if they are muscular or solid and tall. I never considered that women could be a bit intimidated by tall women. Oddly, my mom is tall, but shrinks, tries to hide, and hates heels. I tell her all the time if I had her height I would supermodel work it. :)

Perhaps in my case it could be the pheros plus height. If peeps can be intimidated by height alone + a dominant phero then I can see that.

Here, here...on trying new pheros - can be fun. I have had a bit of "testing" from the domme pheros, but I think the benefits of the few I have worn outweigh the negatives. Especially when you get good self effects from them. :)

I like it!! I sometimes have trouble with cocoa and chocolate notes, but the cocoa with the wormwood is bang on! I love how wormwood makes scents smell antique (to my nose). The oud is understated in this. it's almost playing second fiddle to the leather. This leather is nice too. I thought the leather note in closer was like a new, black leather coat, and the leather in Steamy Daydreams was like a well worn saddle. The leather in this one sits somewhere in the middle. Like maybe the leather of a well worn, black jacket of some dude on a Harley. Just looking at these notes, I expect a heavier scent, but it's actually fairly light and somewhat sweet on my skin. I like the Leather phero for this because it almost seems like they won't know they're "got" til they're "got." :lol:

Nice description. You have painted a lovely picture of this fragrance. :)

I like it!! I sometimes have trouble with cocoa and chocolate notes, but the cocoa with the wormwood is bang on! I love how wormwood makes scents smell antique (to my nose). The oud is understated in this. it's almost playing second fiddle to the leather. This leather is nice too. I thought the leather note in closer was like a new, black leather coat, and the leather in Steamy Daydreams was like a well worn saddle. The leather in this one sits somewhere in the middle. Like maybe the leather of a well worn, black jacket of some dude on a Harley. Just looking at these notes, I expect a heavier scent, but it's actually fairly light and somewhat sweet on my skin. I like the Leather phero for this because it almost seems like they won't know they're "got" til they're "got." :lol:

Nice review!

This is the one I'm going to reach for first.. probably, I never really know until they arrive but as of now that's the plan. ;)

This one turns out lovely after a while, but for the first 1/2 hour to an hour it smelled strongly like a green liquorice allsort! Sniffing it gave me a little headache. That phase was a bit disturbing for me, as I'm not a fan of liquorice. But now it has melded into something much softer and a lot more feminine. I can smell the vanilla, oud, musk and leather with a hint of cocoa and coffee and just a slight green warmth from the herbs. I really really like the fragrance at this stage. It's subtle, elegant and gorgeous, with a hint of depth and darkness to it. I'll just make sure to apply it a long time before leaving the house.

The is pretty, sensual, strange and organic smelling all at once.

Our PM has definitely captured the smell and feel of the experience. She has a great scent memory ;)

As it heats up on my skin the coriander swirls around the anise and musk. The anise seems more prominent here than in Looking Glass. I think the coriander and maybe the wormwood push it forward some.

The wormwood and oud add a warm, resinous feel and scent. The smooth vanilla adds a touch of sweetness and the coffee and leather are soft and compliments the slightly boozy cocoa note. The scent gives one the feel of having a secret.. a totally badass secret.

I got my box today and as expected, I ripped the wrapper off of this one in record time. And as I expected, there is something intoxicating about this scent that I knew would make me love it. It does, in a way, remind me of Katarina Suit but not in a dark, vintage wood, old style man's office sort of way. I can smell the anise, there's a background leather, the feel of alcohol but not overpowering. It seems a bit earthy, airy, sweet. I am fascinated by the scent of this. It's seductive but in a very playful, teasing way. So far, I am loving it!

Ooohhh, what IS this??? I gotta admit, on paper, I thought this would not be a Sprite scent, but how wrong I was! It starts out with a hint of sweet anise, a hint of leather, and something woody, the wormwood i'm guessing. Soon after, I can pick up the coriander and oud, just a hint. Then it starts to sweeten up a bit with the vanilla and cocoa absolute. Honestly, there are five notes in here I usually amp into the stratosphere, but they are all playing so nice together! It's lightly sweet, but deeply sophisticated. Mmmm, addictive.

I got my box today and as expected, I ripped the wrapper off of this one in record time. And as I expected, there is something intoxicating about this scent that I knew would make me love it. It does, in a way, remind me of Katarina Suit but not in a dark, vintage wood, old style man's office sort of way. I can smell the anise, there's a background leather, the feel of alcohol but not overpowering. It seems a bit earthy, airy, sweet. I am fascinated by the scent of this. It's seductive but in a very playful, teasing way. So far, I am loving it!

It's funny you mention Kat Suit because I had originally thought about it in relation to this scent...In Attitude. I so wanted to like KS but it smelled of cigarette on me.

I was looking to Absinthe as .. the Badass scent I will be able to wear and I can. Woo Hoo!

A darker, she took a stroll on the wildside scent. For me this is worthy of a second FB.

If only LP had used hemp instead of that tobacco note in KS. LOL :Emoticons0424:

Edited by StacyK

Have you tried ...and I feel fine?? To me it is so similar to KS with cannabis....no tobacco. One of my favorites.

LOL well I will now. How funny. Thanks. :Emoticons0086:

I really like this, but then again I figured I would. I like anise-based scents and I have another which is an absinthe-with-tea scent so I figured this would wear well on me too. The absinthe and coffee mingle together in a lovely way, and the other notes are in the background lending an interesting mysterious boho evocation; in mood it sort of reminds me of BALLS! in that it's almost androgynous.

Does the coffee note come from Amber?

btw, that Absinthe and Tea sounds good :)

Edited by StacyK

Apparently anise smells like liquorice candy to me. So this one is liquorice candy, cocoa and coffee with something incensey on the background. Can see why it's popular, there is something really enticing about this scent. I'll be fine with only a sample though, not my type of scent to wear often.

Naturally, I made the least of this one. I did not envision how popular it would be....I thought it would be received like a goth novelty scent....and it is far too complex to rebrew. grrr. Only a few bottles left.

LOL.. I don't know if you can do that anymore... after Haunted Hallows I definitely learned to enjoy

these moody, unique scents. :D

It's all your fault. :)

Edited by StacyK