Aja - Nature's Copulins

So far I've used Aja on skin and sometimes in my hair, does anyone know if aja requires skin diffusion or if it is ok to use in a spray on clothing? I think my blood type is Aja too. I would like to add It to some alcohol based sprays with scents. Appreciate any feedback on using it this way.

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I remember when i first put this on~

(Throw back thursday reminder: It was vinegar lol)

Now i just swiped this on and its just waxy. Not any specific wax, like im holding a hefty, freshly made white candle and i got a good whiff of it.

This unusual and i had to sniff my vial for a second and it has a definite vinegar tinged with something..its the scent i remember it having.

I guess when ovulating it isnt a good time to try this? *shrug* im not sure what to think of this, i certainly wasnt expecting wax :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I love Aja, it really works w/ my chemistry & I get consistent results from Aja. I'm contemplating adding some to body lotion. I think w/ the lasting power I could probably convince a future boyfriend that my skin just naturally smells like honey :lol:

Edited by Beccah

Wore a tiny amount to work yesterday, it seemed to chill my coworkers out ! It's also reacting with my skin chemistry better now that I've detoxed and am alkaline on the inside and the correct acidic amount on my skin. No more problems with a 'vinegar' background effect.

Androstenol, I have had the same issues with my PH going way too acidic. I revisited various scents once I had gotten it more balanced and was blown away by the degree of the change in how they played on my skin. Mostly, it was a positive change, but I have actually had the reverse happen and in a few cases, old favorite scents ended up either amping, misbehaving or just plain smelling bad on me, much to my dismay. I do like Aja now though and for now, at least, so does my PH.

• 3 weeks later...

My sample vial of Aja just arrived today. The scent is interesting - I definitely get that dirty, floral honey scent. Nothing too offputting, but I think it would do better layered with another scent. Clary sage EO seemed to work fine.

No definite self-effects yet. Maybe a subtle sense of alerrtness? My hope is that Aja can achieve the social proof of copulins without any sense of jealousy or suspicion. If it can achieve this, it may do fantastically in some of the blends I'm developing. I suspect it wouldn't be problematic at all used in a substantial animalic base.

Aja has a very distinct, unique, nose catching scent. When I first started fiddling around with it, it was with other fragrances. It was that "something" that drew me in, made me keep sniffing - my brain trying to associate it with something else that I could compare or assimilate to. I think that's part of it's allure - it's familiar, but not...it's honey-like, but not - dirty, but not - sweet, but something else...It mesmerizes me! :lol: I think that HAS to be part of the attraction it creates on others as well :)

Aja has a very distinct, unique, nose catching scent. When I first started fiddling around with it, it was with other fragrances. It was that "something" that drew me in, made me keep sniffing - my brain trying to associate it with something else that I could compare or assimilate to. I think that's part of it's allure - it's familiar, but not...it's honey-like, but not - dirty, but not - sweet, but something else...It mesmerizes me! :lol: I think that HAS to be part of the attraction it creates on others as well :)

It's exactly,the same effect you see with ambergris, beeswax or other animal scents. I noticed a subtle transformative effect layering it with clary sage. There's that little extra "something" beyond the scent itself. It might not even smell that different on the surface, but it's worlds apart.

Testing Aja with my new work mix today. It seems to extend the range of Impi Red Dot and increase the longevity a bit too. Both of these things I've noticed from natural pheromonal scents, especially the animalics.

Edited by Ekscentra

Aja seems to be even more versatile than cops for me. It doesn't get so sexual I can't wear it to work, but it seems to be easy to take things in that direction. It doesn't encourage strange reactions and it seems to combine well with anything. I haven't found something yet it doesn't work with.

LAL's Nude Alpha Gel is at the top of my list, but full bottles of SS4M and Aja come right after that. This is some great stuff - I only wish I knew what it was.

Edit: Aja's diffusion enhancement is terrifyingly powerful! Covered with Impi Red (which usually only projects 5-6 feet), I'm getting 20-30 feet diffusion in open spaces.

I'm seeing a lot more on what it's adding to my work mix. Subtle, sensual stares from customers walking past. Everything I do becomes the greatest thing in the world. People feel privileged to get service from me, my bosses ask permission to get me to do my job, etc. I need to get a full bottle of this stuff!

Edited by Ekscentra

my bosses ask permission to get me to do my job, etc. I need to get a full bottle of this stuff!

HAHAHA! It IS a fascinating little number isn't it? I kept ordering the samples and then realized I was mixing it with so much it was silly NOT to get the FB. It is VERY versatile as far as combining - and it's sticky - the fragrance lasts and lasts, as in into the next day, and - for me - becomes sweeter over time. Really great stuff! ^_^

HAHAHA! It IS a fascinating little number isn't it? I kept ordering the samples and then realized I was mixing it with so much it was silly NOT to get the FB. It is VERY versatile as far as combining - and it's sticky - the fragrance lasts and lasts, as in into the next day, and - for me - becomes sweeter over time. Really great stuff! ^_^

I think of it as a work-safe cops alternative. I really feel I could pull this off anywhere. It doesn't get sweeter on my skin, but smooths out a bit compared to the beginning. It's right around my preferred limit for sweetness. I tend to prefer dry, green, harsh scents over anything.

And just as you say that, I can smell it coming out nicely over 24 hours after the last application. It outlasts attars on my skin, which absolutely perplexes me! This does what I value animalics for and offers some of the benefits of ISO E Super (diffusion enhancement, namely).

I still haven't tested any of the male LPMP offerings. Vintage Bandit EdT is tempting me too much at the moment, but I'm sure I'll get to it soon. Anything you might recommend? Vetiver, tobacco, oakmoss, galbanum, sandalwood, and almost any take on a leather accord are a few of my favorite scents. Animalics too, of course - the dirtier, the better! I don't want this thread to veer too off-topic, so...

Have you noticed the transformative effects of layering Aja, NuTrix? The scent seems to add a whole new dimension to fragrances, similar to the "3D" effect of ambergris. I'm going to get tons of use out of this one, and not for the pheromonal qualities alone.

I got my first "selfie" from Aja over the weekend. I mean, I feel good when I wear it, regardless. However, I've met the first man that I've *actually* been physically attracted to since my divorce. I was wearing it around him & I couldn't think straight! Of course I love this scent on my skin, it has a quality to the sweetness that reminds of rock candy. It also keeps morphing so that your nose doesn't get used to it, & you only need the tiniest of dabs to get a good diffusion with it. I normally just do a thin swipe up one of my forearms & smoosh it onto the other forearm, the backs of my hands, & my tummy areas. But back to this selfie! Yeah, if we hadn't been in a public situation.... as Pam Poovey (Archer) says "sploosh!" I'm still attracted to him when I'm not wearing it, but I don't notice that he affects me like a horny school girl sans Aja. :lol:

Anything you might recommend? Vetiver, tobacco, oakmoss, galbanum, sandalwood, and almost any take on a leather accord are a few of my favorite scents. Animalics too, of course - the dirtier, the better! I don't want this thread to veer too off-topic, so...

Have you noticed the transformative effects of layering Aja, NuTrix? The scent seems to add a whole new dimension to fragrances, similar to the "3D" effect of ambergris. I'm going to get tons of use out of this one, and not for the pheromonal qualities alone.

I have several men's that I liked too much not to make my own that have some notes you mentioned:

Mark's Girl Nip 2016 w/Perfect Match

Voracious w/Wanted Man (permanent)

Dark Desires w/Heart Throb (that might only be found in the trade threads now though)

LP Homme (permanent)

Un for Men (permanent)

Yes! Transformative. Aja changes everything I've combined it with. Because I know what it is, I pick it out from the fragrance - but it doesn't overpower while it is distinctly separate and yet complimentary at the same time. And it has ALWAYS outlasted everything I have paired it with. If you don't know Aja, then it simply seems, like you mentioned, another dimension of the fragrance.

It also keeps morphing so that your nose doesn't get used to it, & you only need the tiniest of dabs to get a good diffusion with it.

Yes, it definitely changes through the time I apply to the final finish - a gazillion hours later! The throw IS nice too, but not obnoxiously so :)

I have several men's that I liked too much not to make my own that have some notes you mentioned:

Mark's Girl Nip 2016 w/Perfect Match

Voracious w/Wanted Man (permanent)

Dark Desires w/Heart Throb (that might only be found in the trade threads now though)

LP Homme (permanent)

Un for Men (permanent)

Yes! Transformative. Aja changes everything I've combined it with. Because I know what it is, I pick it out from the fragrance - but it doesn't overpower while it is distinctly separate and yet complimentary at the same time. And it has ALWAYS outlasted everything I have paired it with. If you don't know Aja, then it simply seems, like you mentioned, another dimension of the fragrance.

Thanks for the suggestions! I'll be sure to look into these.

Sadly, I can't wear Androstadienone in any amount no matter how well it's buffered. That A1 depression kills me! :/

UN For Men is one I might have overlooked otherwise, and I'll have to see if I can find Dark Desires off someone.

I can pick out Aja in a fragrance, less so in smaller amounts. Combining it with Lys Mediterranee yesterday, the two could hardly have blended better. Had I not known what Aja smelt like beforehand, I might have thought this was just part of the fragrance. It surprised me how well it combined with such a light scent. I'd thought it would dominate the florals, but instead it took a backseat to the rest of the scent. So it's more versatile still than I gave it credit for. ?✌

• 2 weeks later...

I love watching the newcomers discover Aja, reminds me of the excitement I felt when Mara first introduced it. Billi, due to your post I was just reminded of Supernatural w/ Aja and I hopped over there to post my second review. Aja is just MAGIC to me. I seem to be getting a bit high off it energetically, probably even more so than just from the scent. It's almost as though it adds to the spin of my chakras or that it behaves chakra-like on its own. It's a wild trip everytime I wear it, so I am careful as to time and place of application.

:Emoticons04235:

Edited by androstenol

So husband said it smelled like doe deer pee when it was sprayed on my clothing but on my skin he likes it, it smells so lovely on me! It's the first honey scent that doesn't turn into powder on my skin and I will be reordering when my bottle is empty ❤️

Billi, if you go wayyyy back in this thread I have battled with a vinegar smell from this. It definitely seems to be pH sensitive. I'm guessing your clothes are being laundered in a soap which leaves them at a different pH value than your skin. I get best results applying to my torso/belly button area and letting it waft around me from there. Too close to my neck and I get the vinegar/pee smell again. I've even just applied to my legs. It's a fantastically complex substance. I've had the impression I was standing RIGHT in front of a beehive with it once. Oh, and sometimes I spray it to my back. I've switched to the spray and have less trouble than with the oil. Your mileage WILL vary !!

I went straight for the spray and I think I smells delicious but husband smells pee? My girl friends said it smelled "very nice" and I got hits from other males so I'm assuming it's just my husband lol

Mara's recommendations are a great place to start. However, I would agree with that Calii where she shared in December 2013 that she wears it everywhere, even on clothes and sheets. I remember spritzing my sheets with it once, it was heavenly. These days I'm more conservative due to my new office job where I have to be careful about scent.

:Emoticons04263:

Keep in mind that I'm a man, but I never get the vinegar associations. Lucky nose + body chemistry, I guess. The scent never turns on me. I get an animalic honey with a touch of sweetness and maybe a *slight* vinegar undertone. This vinegar side never becomes so prominent as to reduce my enjoyment of the scent. If anything, it goes a long way in rounding things out.

The scent is mostly linear on me, and although I don't get many pheromone-like reactions on its own, it seems to enhance whatever I'm using it with.

Oh, it most certainly is!

I've had the chance to combine copulins with Aja on a few occasions. I've experienced no negative reactions and no conflict in the scents themselves (both layered and applied at separate app points). Although at least one of the posters in this thread had a negative reaction to this combination, I wouldn't write it off just yet. As always, YMMV.

I haven't had any negatives reactions to combining cops with Aja, just very strong reactions. Definitely not anything I want to experience from random men in public :lol:

Edited by Beccah

Update; male and female animals love this! Currently typing this with an 80 lb boxer/bulldog on top of me ?

I noticed more positive responses from animals myself, come to think of it. It feels so natural I hadn't considered it before now.

Animals really seem to like Epiandrosterone, DHEA(S), Alpha/Beta Androstenol, Estratetraenol, small amounts of Androsterone, and large amounts of Androstanone in my experience. Some can be averse to Androstenone, others respond about the same as usual.

I'm game for anything that gets animals to come up to me!

In my personal experiences, animals(& children) love me when I'm wearing cops, Aja, or LP original.

• 3 months later...

This baby just goes... and goes... and goes... Wow at that longetivity. I swiped a stripe in my cleavage and experienced the same thing everyone else did. I woke up the next morning and immediately was hit by Aja! Honey scents always seem to last the longest on me (I remember the clothes I wore when trying SLF literally smelled like SLF for a whole 2 weeks while they were waiting for the laundry). It might be travel shock, but after a while on me, it definitely goes from sweet honey to a veryyyyyyyyyyy dirty honey that is reminiscent of cat pee... :( It does remind me a bit of SLF in the drydown, although SLF is a lot more floral while this is more pure honey.

I love the way this smells in the bottle, and I also tried dabbing some on a cotton ball and sticking it in my bra, and that seemed to do the trick to prevent the really dirty drydown. Considering getting this in a spray or finally investing in a good scent locket...

• 1 month later...

Has anyone had issues with attracting bees/wasps with Aja?

I usually forgo really sweets scents this time of year (wasps like sweet smelling things in the fall), because I seem to be a magnet for insects with stingers and I hate to give more of a reason for me being chased around like I'm food.