Beccah

Aja - Nature's Copulins

Is AJA hair safe? :o

I know it's supposed to be treated like cops but I've worn it solo, in my hair, and have only had to endure super long hugs and good comments, from ladies more than gents.

I think it has an effect similar to cops, but doesn't need to be treated like cops. I would call it hair and clothing safe, but I have not personally tested it on hair and clothes. On skin, it gets stronger and stronger for hours and lasts over 24 hours and even through a shower. It might not be quite as sticky on hair and fabrics...anyone have a report on that?

Thanks Mara. I wore it yesterday, and while I was putting my hair up, I realized my Aja-laden wrists were being lashed by my ponytail! Lol! And this was right before work. I had a moment of potential-cuchie-head panic! :lol: I can smell it on my wrists still, but I can't get my nose close enough to tell if my hair stinks. Nobody said I smelled like cooch last night, so that's something!

To me, Aja never turns to that cops on clothes or hair/non dry down cooch smell. It just smells like sweet sticky honey. So Id have no problem wearing it in my hair or on clothes. But it definitely lasts a long time so thats the only caution Id be aware of.

Thanks Halo. I don't remember ever smelling that coochie-cops smell on my clothes after wearing Aja either.

It definitely sticks around a while! It's super-clingy on me. I kinda like that though. The extended period of smelling good makes me feel like my skin naturally smell like that! :lol:

I like it too! And there are not that many Fragrances that I think Id like as much just lingering on for days. Aja really does make a perfect, sticky, sweet but natural skin scent.

Every so often Aja does have that vinegar note on me so I layer when that happens but I love it so much on its own when it's behaving sweetly. Now I must deliberately put some in my hair where I can get it to my nose to test its longevity and behavior. I don't use hair products very often and wash 2-3x a week so I'll report back later. Like I need an excuse to wear it for several days in a row, it has been awhile since I've worn it solo.

I imagine it's just a matter of restocking - as far as I know AJA is a permanent item.

I am still in awe of how well Aja works for me. When you have someone that you already have amazing chemistry w/ & you sprinkle in Aja... it's going to be hard to get anything else done for the day. The reaction I've been getting is interchangeable with the reaction I get from cops. 

Can anyone tell me if they had any 'hits' from other women????

Either in a flirty way or they just want to be near you kind of way???? 

I want to try this but the purpose of its use will be in a setting that's mainly women (lesbian bar, club, party, etc). 

Yes, it does work with women. I get great selfies from Aja, myself. I think if another woman smelled like Aja I would find her interesting, if I still swung that way, lol.

I noticed that Aja (the spray, not the oil) behaves best in hair when I spray it close to the scalp, at the temples or on the spot at the back of my neck where the hairline begins. No vinegary smell then, it is absolutely delightful. Perhaps it has something to do with the transmutation on the skin.

I have just recieved mine and have spiked a 15ml oil bottle of inhale lush with 3 drops of this, wow the inhale now smells soo good, inhale intially smells of melons, resins, and black pepper and with the aja added it gives it a more rounded sweeter scent!

going out this afternoon so will see if there are any selfies lol!