Beccah

Aja - Nature's Copulins

Can anyone compare Aja to Sugared Honeycomb? 🤔 I know Aja has cops in it, but the Sugared doesn’t, but apparently they both give off a highly sexual scent... 

1 hour ago, Vicki Lee said:

Can anyone compare Aja to Sugared Honeycomb? 🤔 I know Aja has cops in it, but the Sugared doesn’t, but apparently they both give off a highly sexual scent... 

haven't tried sugared honeycomb

will try Aja with Cougar when it arrives!

3 hours ago, Vicki Lee said:

Aja doesn't have copulins in it. It's a copulin analog derived from a plant. It has the same effect as cops. 

As far as the difference between the 2 scents, Aja is far less sweet than Sugared Honeycomb, and the scent (which I find difficult to describe) tends to increase and amplify over time. It generally blooms hours and hours after application, and may well continue to bloom into the following day. Aja tends to wear easily with a wide variety of scents. It was an acquired taste for me though. However, it's really grown on me. I'd suggest getting a sample. 

Sugared Honeycomb is very sweet and yummy. It tends to turn powdery on my skin, but not in an unpleasant way. Personally, I love it, and think of it as an LP classic. It has a sexy feel to it. 

I'm not sure what exactly it is about honey scents that makes them so sexually evocative. But they definitely are. I think I remember reading that the scent of honey smells a little like female arousal? 

I would, but I don't have cougar. I don't want to add anything to my commercial perfumes just in case I want a different mood when I wear them (Like being stuck with LFM'd Poison but that night I want it Lace'd, instead or maybe Open Windowsed).

Last night, I sprayed Poison on after I thought Aja had dried down enough. I can't detect the Aja under it, anymore. At first, it was dirty honey under the poison, now it's just Poison. So far, I don't think I have any selfies, but that's okay. I'm still trying to get better at noticing them. 

Edited by SugarKitten

2 hours ago, Eggers said:

Aja doesn't have copulins in it. It's a copulin analog derived from a plant. It has the same effect as cops. 

As far as the difference between the 2 scents, Aja is far less sweet than Sugared Honeycomb, and the scent (which I find difficult to describe) tends to increase and amplify over time. It generally blooms hours and hours after application, and may well continue to bloom into the following day. Aja tends to wear easily with a wide variety of scents. It was an acquired taste for me though. However, it's really grown on me. I'd suggest getting a sample. 

Sugared Honeycomb is very sweet and yummy. It tends to turn powdery on my skin, but not in an unpleasant way. Personally, I love it, and think of it as an LP classic. It has a sexy feel to it. 

I'm not sure what exactly it is about honey scents that makes them so sexually evocative. But they definitely are. I think I remember reading that the scent of honey smells a little like female arousal? 

Thank you for your insight @Eggers! That’s why I was leaning towards the sugared Honeycomb 🍯 because I thought it would amplify on my skin over time. I’ll definitely buy sugared Honeycomb first, and Aja is on my next to buy list, along with Cougar. Majority of the scents I’ve tried haven’t turned wonky on my skin, but tend to fade rather toooooo quickly for my taste 😫. But @halo0073 said to wait it out a bit because my scents could be doing that because of the travel shock. But even in the past commercial fragrances have a tendency to do that to me as well 😪

13 hours ago, Vicki Lee said:

Thank you for your insight @Eggers! That’s why I was leaning towards the sugared Honeycomb 🍯 because I thought it would amplify on my skin over time. I’ll definitely buy sugared Honeycomb first, and Aja is on my next to buy list, along with Cougar. Majority of the scents I’ve tried haven’t turned wonky on my skin, but tend to fade rather toooooo quickly for my taste 😫. But @halo0073 said to wait it out a bit because my scents could be doing that because of the travel shock. But even in the past commercial fragrances have a tendency to do that to me as well 😪

yeah i noticed that, travel shock with mine takes about 2 weeks to settle, but sometimes the urge to try them before hand can be hard to resist!

5 hours ago, Fang said:

yeah i noticed that, travel shock with mine takes about 2 weeks to settle, but sometimes the urge to try them before hand can be hard to resist!

It’s so fucking hard 😭😭😭😭 like I have to start ordering shit like two weeks in advance 😫. Lol 

37 minutes ago, Vicki Lee said:

It’s so fucking hard 😭😭😭😭 like I have to start ordering shit like two weeks in advance 😫. Lol 

yeah i know it's wierd isn't it!

On 8/24/2018 at 5:45 AM, Maya said:

Did you make it into a spray???? If so did you use perfumer alcohol????
I only see the option for oil on the website. 

Hi Maya, sorry for the late response, I did not check my forum alerts. I have the spray (not sure if available anymore) and also the oil. Actually both work for me without a vinegary smell when I use them close to the hair but on skin as mentioned before. Hope this helps.

Will revise later.

Edited by SugarKitten

14 hours ago, Most Holy said:

Hi Maya, sorry for the late response, I did not check my forum alerts. I have the spray (not sure if available anymore) and also the oil. Actually both work for me without a vinegary smell when I use them close to the hair but on skin as mentioned before. Hope this helps.

Oh okay.. No the spray is no longer available... Just the sample vial or the full size with the glass dipper. Yeah spraying it would be better.. I wonder if I could ass perfumer's alcohol to this to make it spread more.  I did try close to the hair and still no hits... oh well back to the drawing bored... I've been so discouraged that I haven't tried any of the new ones I brought. I was really hoping I got something.