Aja - Nature's Copulins

Awe, I was so excited to try this; however, I didn't get mine. Maybe next time? :-) But, thank you for the wonderful freebies as always. I love them all!!

If you should have gotten a sample and did not, make sure to email Heather at the customer service address and let her know.

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one who is TOTALLY IN LUUURVE with this one?? :Emoticons04280:

I'm baffled as I really can't do honey...AT ALL!. It smells like rank plastic play doo on me. There are very few of the LPs containing honey that I can wear, the scents mainly honey based are a definite no-no, they make me stink :bleh:

But this Aja is just lush! I love it! It's like a gorgeous gooey honey scent with a touch of musk. Not enough to make it dirty (like eg. Sexology), but enough musk to make it sexy. This is what I've always wished honey scents would be like on me :001_302: I sooo need to get a full bottle...or ten

Awe, I was so excited to try this; however, I didn't get mine. Maybe next time? :-) But, thank you for the wonderful freebies as always. I love them all!!

Me too. My package arrived without one and I contacted Halo directly yesterday.

I'm baffled as I really can't do honey...AT ALL!. It smells like rank plastic play doo on me. There are very few of the LPs containing honey that I can wear, the scents mainly honey based are a definite no-no, they make me stink :bleh:

But this Aja is just lush! I love it! It's like a gorgeous gooey honey scent with a touch of musk. Not enough to make it dirty (like eg. Sexology), but enough musk to make it sexy. This is what I've always wished honey scents would be like on me :001_302: I sooo need to get a full bottle...or ten[/quotes]

I usually can't do most honeys either! But I LOVE Aja!!! Im layering my scents with it all the time now!

Edited by hearts

:yeahthat: ...especially that :666:

I will get the most erotic thoughts,just out of nowhere...makes me laugh :Emoticons04263:

I definitely feel frisky too! But not in an intense way? Like a youthful, playful frisky. Cops have a more intense feel to them for me.

But this Aja is just lush! I love it! It's like a gorgeous gooey honey scent with a touch of musk. Not enough to make it dirty (like eg. Sexology), but enough musk to make it sexy. This is what I've always wished honey scents would be like on me :001_302: I sooo need to get a full bottle...or ten

The smell of this IS completely lovely on it's own, I might just wear it solo today!

Edited by Beccah

Okay, I tried this out... and it's a nice honey at first, but morphs to some sort of sticky honey that will not go away (like HOURS later... even falling asleep and waking up the next morning later!!!)

I'm okay with the scent at first but after the dry down I actually like something with it... the lighter green scents actually work well with this honey IMO.

Have not yet taken it out to test... all these stories are interesting!

Light green scents? Oooo! How interesting! I'm going to have to rifle through my stash to see what I can find to give a whirl... :)

Interesting. I'll have to try it out with more floral scents too then. I went a bit overboard with this the other day and since this stuff sticks to me (I have to shower to get the smell to come off) I need to remember to NOT slather. In fact a small swipe of the plastic trial vial wand is more than enough for me to get a bit of honey. More makes me go ugh, too much! Though I wonder how much you need to apply to get the phero effect from this? I hope not a lot because I can't handle a slathering of the honey scent of this.

Still not having much luck with this, scent-wise.

It's just a little too overwhelmingly strong for me; funnily enough, I had an easier time getting used to the smell of copulins! :D

I try it very carefully, just touching the tip of the sample wand to my skin, but even that feels like way too much.

Apparently this one just doesn't blend well with my skin chemistry, it feels VERY loud and strong the whole time, very one-note, and unfortunately it's not a note that suits me.

Reading this thread it feels like I'm the only one who doesn't seem to get along with Aja. :(

It's too bad, because the effects (and the lovely scent most of you are getting) sound so wonderful!

Don't feel bad Ssupytalp, I'm not sure I get along with Aja either. ;)

Good to hear I'm not the only one! :)

Oh well, I managed to get used to (and even like, after dry-down and blended with something delicious) actual copulins - I might get used to this one in time, as well.

Although oddly, the fact that it smells much less organic to me than cops do might make it more difficult.

I haven't been testing this out much due to my addiction to flying potion and I was a little stuffed up one week and didn't wanna risk playing with fire with no sense of smell but I put this on the other night, 1 small swipe on chest and 3 lil dabs, one each on hand and back of neck. My friend picked me up a couple minutes later and said "You smell like roses" I'm like really? "Yeah (sniff, sniff) like roses very nice." And the rest of the night went well, no obvious hits since I didn't mingle much mostly catching up w a friend but the few I spoke w were attentive and complimentary. Wearing it gave me a warm, sexy glow. I'm tempted to try this w Cats Eye, but I have no idea if they would be complimentary, but they seem similar to me.

Go ahead Cherise! The way this thread has been panning out - Aja plays well with others of many kinds. :)

I'm curious - has anyone found a scent Aja has not agreed with?

Edit: hit post too soon lol

Edited by NuTrix

"You smell like roses" I'm like really? "Yeah (sniff, sniff) like roses very nice."

Wearing it gave me a warm, sexy glow. I'm tempted to try this w Cats Eye, but I have no idea if they would be complimentary, but they seem similar to me.

The more I use this and the more I read,the more intriguing it becomes...this rose comment just blew me away :) Aja goes extremely well Cat's Eye !!!!!!!!!!

...that "warm sexy glow" becomes an obsession :001_302:

Done deal ladies I'm gonna go for it. I rarely wear more than one lp at a time, Mara's blends mostly nail it on their own plus I'm still just getting the basics down. I finally learned to reign in my impulsive trigger finger so now I don't over apply as much but still taking baby steps on playing Mad Scientist. It sounds like Aja was born for blending so Cats Eye let's rock this bitch!

I tried Aja with LP Red and LFM...I know I'm nowhere near experienced enough to try combining blends, but my thinking is that adding Aja is more similar to adding cops to a blend than it is really mixing blends together..but this was definitely not good. "The guy" at work was rude and ticked me off first thing, which is not normal at all. All day were both just irritable towards each other and not on the same wavelength, which is unusual. I think it was maybe even me more than him, at one point he kept asking me "Why are you angry today?"

It's weird because I didn't notice any bad self-effects when I sampled Aja at home, so idk if it was the combination of the two or what. Or maybe it was along the same lines as wearing cops in an inappropriate setting. I was definitely starting to notice friction between me and the guy when I was wearing cops/cops heavy blends before. Anyway, I'll keep testing, although probably not much at work. Maybe once more to see if that day was a fluke, but if it gives me another bad day I'll know it's not work-appropriate.

Aja smells amazing with lavender heavy scents. I am wearing it with Lisa's Lady Lavender which not many people have but I would like it with Sweet Dreams and Comfort Potion too to sweeten it up a bit.

I love Lady Lavender.l really like that I can smell all the different Lavenders and they blend so well.

I wish Mara would make it an NR. I think it would do well. I'll have to try it with AJA .

I bet this really softens Sweet Dreams more herbal notes nicely. Good idea.

I tried Aja with LP Red and LFM...I know I'm nowhere near experienced enough to try combining blends, but my thinking is that adding Aja is more similar to adding cops to a blend than it is really mixing blends together..but this was definitely not good. "The guy" at work was rude and ticked me off first thing, which is not normal at all. All day were both just irritable towards each other and not on the same wavelength, which is unusual. I think it was maybe even me more than him, at one point he kept asking me "Why are you angry today?"

It's weird because I didn't notice any bad self-effects when I sampled Aja at home, so idk if it was the combination of the two or what. Or maybe it was along the same lines as wearing cops in an inappropriate setting. I was definitely starting to notice friction between me and the guy when I was wearing cops/cops heavy blends before. Anyway, I'll keep testing, although probably not much at work. Maybe once more to see if that day was a fluke, but if it gives me another bad day I'll know it's not work-appropriate.

Sometimes pheromones can make me crabby. On very rare occasions, but it happens no matter what the blend is, even blends that I've had great results with consistently.

Sometimes pheromones can make me crabby. On very rare occasions, but it happens no matter what the blend is, even blends that I've had great results with consistently.

Oh good. I thought it was just me.

FluffyG - Have you tried layering it under another scent? I find I can't really bear it solo until it's hours - I mean HOURS - later and the scent I layered over it has gone and all the is left of Aja is this really soft unique sweet honey "something" that I still have not yet been able to put my finger on. It's VERY unique to me and I'm fascinated by it!

When I very first started using pheros, blends with Est would make me weepy. The only thing that's made me crabby so far is when I think I OD'ed a bit on Cougar.

I'm curious - has anyone found a scent Aja has not agreed with?

While I haven't found a perfume the scent of Aja seems to clash with initially, I've tried it with a couple of softer, delicate scents where- after a while- the Aja can overpower them. I'll be going about my day thinking everything's lovely and then, "Hang on, I smell sex and beeswax..." :huh:

These include: Caramel Musk, Mississippi Moon, LP Original and Highland Fling. But the Aja smell grows exponentially stronger and more sexual on me as time goes on. It can even smell more obvious after I've showered the next morning than it did the day before. It's like a living scent.

I've tried it with a couple of softer, delicate scents where- after a while- the Aja can overpower them. I'll be going about my day thinking everything's lovely and then, "Hang on, I smell sex and beeswax..." :huh:

I've showered the next morning than it did the day before. It's like a living scent.

Thanks vladmrya! Keeping that in my memory bank....

And I know what you mean all too well about the carry over. This is THE most sticky scent I have ever encountered!

I wore Aja w Eye of the Moggie (the variant of Cats Eye) last night. Each lp I wore along side the other, 3 tiny dabs 1 each on back of wrists and neck, 2 inch on chest and smeared them together. Scent wise Aja's vinegar was more pronounced next to Mogs golden honey and didn't blend perfectly to me personally but these two made me feel veddy, veddy good. I thought I was gonna get questions on what scent I was wearing but mostly people were real attentive a few in awe and 1 guy "Can't wait to see me again!" Even though we were just hanging out and chatting. Will be wearing this power combo again fo sho.

This sums up how I've been feeling about this one. I can't wear honey either as it amps cat pee-ish on me after dry down. I don't mind the smell of Cops-they smell sexy to me and then dry down to odorless, but this I even wore alone. It is pretty loud at first, but not the stank of cops, more like dirty honey. I can't wear any "dirty" scents really either so this one must be a lighter dirty if you can imagine that (Man I suck at writing reviews LOL) But I agree with RB it's not too musky at all. I keep huffing my arm.

I have layered it with OCCO black, LP black, and Sex and Violins…. Worked just great. Enhanced those scents. As for phero reaction: nothing yet. but the self effects are enough for me. I like this one. Thank you for the trial Mara. I never would have tried a whole bottle of this without sampling it first, so the trial idea was a good one. My next UN purchase will likely be Aja.

I tried this because I am just so intrigue from everyone comments. Before I went to bed 1 night, I swiped on my wrist once then rubbed them together. I love the honey scent, and it lasted for more than a day! Even washing doesn't really get rid of the smell. I don't mind the honey scent though, pretty sweet on me.

FluffyG - Have you tried layering it under another scent? I find I can't really bear it solo until it's hours - I mean HOURS - later and the scent I layered over it has gone and all the is left of Aja is this really soft unique sweet honey "something" that I still have not yet been able to put my finger on. It's VERY unique to me and I'm fascinated by it!

Nutrix , its just too gross on me , and it didnt seem to do anything else , so Im not going to put myself through it :)

Nutrix , its just too gross on me , and it didnt seem to do anything else , so Im not going to put myself through it :)

:lol: Fair 'nuff ^_~

I've done either way. I like it enough by itself that I might not add any other phero (like LP Red w/ AJA). Today, I was sporting MRF(SS4W) with AJA and it was a really nice combo... almost kind of turned it from the brighter notes MRF w/ SS4W usually has into something that reminded me a bit more of the darker Blatant Invitation version.

I've got my AJA in both a rollerball bottle and the dropper bottle it came in. I find that on days I just want a hint of AJA or a little more control with the amount, the rollerball version is great. I like the scent enough that today I used the dropper because it does give you more dosage-wise and I was hoping to change up the SS4W MRF a little bit.

I may have missed this so I apologize if I did: Because this is not copulins but an alternative to, do you still tend to wear it like you would cops or do you find you put in places that you normally wouldn't wear cops (i.e. around your head, behind your ears, etc.)

I've done either way. I like it enough by itself that I might not add any other phero (like LP Red w/ AJA). Today, I was sporting MRF(SS4W) with AJA and it was a really nice combo... almost kind of turned it from the brighter notes MRF w/ SS4W usually has into something that reminded me a bit more of the darker Blatant Invitation version.

OHH I'm gonna try that. MRF is one of my staple scents

I've got my AJA in both a rollerball bottle and the dropper bottle it came in. I find that on days I just want a hint of AJA or a little more control with the amount, the rollerball version is great. I like the scent enough that today I used the dropper because it does give you more dosage-wise and I was hoping to change up the SS4W MRF a little bit.

I may have missed this so I apologize if I did: Because this is not copulins but an alternative to, do you still tend to wear it like you would cops or do you find you put in places that you normally wouldn't wear cops (i.e. around your head, behind your ears, etc.)

I want to know this too. I tended to go a bit heavier w/ Aja b/c it's not as stinky to my nose as cops,