Allumette v2-w/ Perfect Match

Mmm this smells like a sweet, exotic incense but would be hard to meditate with cause it's so arousing. PM seems to be a good selfie for me I found that with Bonded as well. Not surprised this sold out so fast, next version that's made I'm going straight for the fb.

I know, right? It's hypnotic! The way I slather - it will be gone all too quickly :( But I DO love it!!! :hearts0425:

@cherise the horny making effect might not just be the phero! at least for me, PM in other forms doesn't have that effect...in fact it makes me sort of super serious and "get shit done", but allumette (original) gave me THE FEELINGS...maybe it's the vanilla smoke...

• 1 month later...

BF was GEMINING the fuck out this weekend. Usually he's sooo patient and even keel, and I'm the one that is all UP IN YA - side note just to give y'all a pic - Jude slipped on my leopard sandals and threw on a leopard blanket and said.. look at me I'm momma- STOP IT - STOP THAT- JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE- DADDYYYYY JUUUUUUDE STOP IT STOP IT STOOP IT, but he did it in this high pitch shrill girly little girly teenage voice.. so yeah I am annoying to my family at times I guess.. so I know that BF was having a difficult time this weekend because he had a major thing for work on Monday at 4am- so instead of being Lady Victoria, where everything has to be about me, I did one of the items on my NYE/wolf moon list and became a better partner. I grabbed this because I remember this having such a great effect on me - where I want to listen and I give two fucks - so I slathered this baby on - and HOLY SHIT is this TURN THE BEAST THAT IS ME INTO 50S HOUSEWIFE???!!!! I was so pleasant, it was like I wasn't a bitch! I was a very nice, loving, puppy, girl woman thing.

I couldn't believe it., I even ate IN N Out again for him, and I let him choose Jude's bed ( even though once we got it home I KNEW BF would hate it I just knew he would but I let him have control and I just was like okay it's your day.) HERE is the cray cray part. I actually wanted to make dinner! WTF??? Y'all know I hate that shit more than cleaning. I did it though, and I actually enjoyed being in the kitchen and whipping up something delicious for my family. They were so excited to not have to eat dino nuggets. I was like a domestic goddess. I mean let's face it. My talents are not in the kitchen.. I mean I have used my talent in the kitchen to cook but it wasn't food - well it was a super sized hot dog.. but you get it. You guys I even made him food for the rest of the week to take to work! WAIT I even cut Jude's hair! I even CLEANED FOR 2 HOURS straight!! WTF? My hands were magic this weekend and it's all because of this mix. The only bad thing was yesterday when I resumed my regularly scheduled bitch personna in the form of LFM and bf pressed his luck and was like - oh did you want to wash the dishes? to which I replied - UM NO and I didn't flush the toilet which is another one of my side effects of being me, I get so wrapped up in the next thought of being me that I forget where I leave my tooth brush and I forget to flush my pee.

I'm telling y'all this stuff really helped me to be the better half this weekend and avoid a steel cage match - it also helped feed my family, keep my house tidy, and I flushed all weekend long.

:rofl222:

I SALUTE YOU! For being awesome under the influence of PM - even though it was a different awesome than you usually are ^_~

ISALUD! :you-rock:

so instead of being Lady Victoria, where everything has to be about me, I did one of the items on my NYE/wolf moon list and became a better partner.

D'awww aren't you precious?! I'm proud of you, V.

:rofl222:

I SALUTE YOU! For being awesome under the influence of PM - even though it was a different awesome than you usually are ^_~

ISALUD! :you-rock:

thank you!

And the funny part about it is that you told me at the time you were putting it on because HE was being difficult. LOL

LOOOL He was but I know he was losing his mind because of stress..

D'awww aren't you precious?! I'm proud of you, V.

Awwww thank you! I'm learning!!!!! It is the V show but during commercials it can be about others. xoxoxo

If I would have know/understood that this WAS a beloved re-brew and would FLY off the shelves...I would have totally hoarded more :lol: As it is, I'm trying not to blow through it too quickly but I'm still slathering until I get to my back up...then maybe I'll slather less of that one...but I doubt it!

• 1 month later...

If I would have know/understood that this WAS a beloved re-brew and would FLY off the shelves...I would have totally hoarded more :lol: As it is, I'm trying not to blow through it too quickly but I'm still slathering until I get to my back up...then maybe I'll slather less of that one...but I doubt it!

As soon as I saw this one I scooped up a FB and then I tried it and had to have another FB…The smoke note in this blend is just amazing

• 8 years later...

This was my first scent with a smoke note in it and I couldn’t get enough! Very interesting! It has depth, musk and vanilla mix well with smoke on my skin.

Perfect Match gets my other half behaving very lovingly and takes us back to the good old days.