AD-Sylphide_1.jpg

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.
YLANG YLANG ~ Strongly sensual, attraction, attention, irresistibly, soothes marital problems. Aphrodisiac, mood balancing, relaxation.
NUTMEG ~ Strengthens clairvoyance, luck, money, health, fidelity.

Pheromone Enhanced with La Femme Mystere

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm imaging Sensual Harmony with a touch of spice...

Ohh I did not think of that.. wow!! Glad this was another FB.

Mmmmm, this is nice!!!! Vanilla and sandalwood have never done me wrong, and they do not disappoint in this one. They blend together seamlessly. Sandalwood can sometimes get a little bossy and take over, but not here. It stays nicely in the background. The ylang ylang is soft and adds a perfume quality to it. The nutmeg is not really apparent on my skin, but i feel like its essence is warming this up.A beautiful, perfect carrier for LFM!!

yesterday when this got here I smelled it in the vial and the ylang was strong. Now that it has settled it's totally different. The sandalwood is exactly like Unisexy original. I don't really get the nutmeg. This is Unisexy light. LOVE it.

I loved this as a PE and I love it with the addition of LFM. On me (and after having a bottle that is aged for a month or so) this is a great warm well rounded scent.

This is a sexy very warm scent with balanced notes of Ylang, vanilla, and sandalwood. The nutmeg is light and adds a touch of warm soft spice on top.

This isn't overpowering or sharp. Very soft and balanced componets (it doesnt scream floral or a sharp sandalwood). It doesn't remind me personally of unisexy or anything else off the bat (however that is with a month old bottle).

Instead, for me it is very much a warm, snugly, sexy scent. It makes me picture myself wearing this while enjoying great company and having a glass of red wine in a comfy but sexy sweater, leather pants, and killer heels before a fire at a posh ski lodge.

The throw is very nice (but definitley not overwhelming or overpowering). I have really been enjoying this on nights out as well as even during the day or to work.

It seems to draw people to me. I also have received a ton of compliments on this one (including the SO who notices scent a handful of times a year). So that has been great fun as well. ;)

yesterday when this got here I smelled it in the vial and the ylang was strong. Now that it has settled it's totally different. The sandalwood is exactly like Unisexy original. I don't really get the nutmeg. This is Unisexy light. LOVE it.

is it very different from Sensual Harmony ?

This is a creamy, sweet, soft sandalwood scent on me. Very nice indeed. As others have said, the nutmeg just adds some nice warmth in to the fragrance and everything is beautifully balanced. I think this would be great in a spray, for clothes misting. I was worried this one might be too much of a cold weather scent for upcoming hot weather here, but no, it's warm in a gentle way and I think could easily be worn in any season. Simple and elegant.

It's definitely got a sweetness to it. It strikes me as a very classic scent, almost a clean feel, with an underlying warmth. It's very soft. I didn't get any "dry" feel.

is it very different from Sensual Harmony ?

This is just sounding better and better!

I adore sandalwood, and the nutmeg sounds really interesting.

Would anyone say it has any sweetness in it too, or is it more of a 'dry' or woodsy scent, overall?

To me, this is nothing like Sensual Harmony. SH to my nose was a very opulent, buttery, golden ylang ylang with a stronger sandalwood that morphed into a damp smelling sandalwood with my skin chemistry. This is more of a light, powdery, slightly sweet vanilla with a hint of warmth from the nutmeg, and the ylang ylang and sandalwood stay very understated in the background to give it a cozy feeling. I usually amp woods, but not in this one, yay! Another winner this month.

Because LFM is my favorite phero for the moment (as my favorite seems to change with experience!), I really want to love this scent. My sample just came in and I've tried it on - so far my feelings are mixed. I KNOW that it will smell different tomorrow when the travel shock wears off, so I'll definitely be wearing this one to work tomorrow and then give a full review. Right now I'm finding it a bit of an odd mix - kind of a floral-y nutmeg. I'm just so excited to have all my new LP's, I had to post SOMETHING!!!

I got a full bottle, boosted with cops, (which I was exceptionally nervous about, because I did not want to destroy a beautiful perfume). When I took my first sniff, I admit I was a little worried, but not because of the cops. It smelled very heavily of ylang ylang, which I LOVE, but which sometimes gives me a bit of a headache. I tried it anyway, and found that it went on quite ylang-heavy, but very quickly the sandalwood caught up, and together they mingled just beautifully. As it dries, and sits for a while, the vanilla becomes more noticeable. After wearing it for an hour or two, the vanilla and sandalwood had formed a pretty solid core, with the ylang ylang present, but a lot more demure than it had been at the beginning. I do sense the nutmeg, but it's so faint that it's almost just a suggestion. This is beautiful. I'm absolutely in love with the sandalwood.

And for anyone who's wondering, I did try my cops-free sample vial against my copped bottle, and there was very little difference between the two. I couldn't smell them at all.

The sandalwood in this is indeed a dead ringer for original unisexy's. I amped it this time too like a mofo, to exclusion of all other notes, got nothing else. It took over the Western Hemisphere and blocked out the sun, as those of you living in it probably noticed yesterday, sorry. It didn't smell this way in the vial AT ALL where all I got was a light, smooth ylang, so it is definitely a skin chemistry thing. Sadface as this blend sounded absolutely gorgeous.

There is a little handmade soap shop downtown that I love and even though I try different ones from time to time I always go back to the sandalwood/vanilla one. I have loved it for years, it is pretty light but I can still smell it on my skin after showering when I am getting ready for work and sometimes I think I should cut off a chunk and send it to Mara to find out what else her nose can pick up because I know there is more to it. NO NEED NOW. THIS IS IT!!!!!!!!!!

This is what I was hoping to get from Unisexy 2012 but the musk took that one in a whole different direction. When Melodie was throwing this idea around for a PE I got my hopes up although I was not sure about ylang ylang in the mix but I took a chance on a FB unsniffed (which I rarely do) because I thought if this is the one I've been waiting for I'll be pissed not to have it, especially since I have a new bar of that soap that I am cracking open for December.

You can imagine that I died when I bottle sniffed it and it was exactly what I have dreamed of. I wore it all day yesterday and it stayed true to exactly what I have wanted. I can smell every ingredient in this perfume even the very light dusting of nutmeg..which makes it so cozy. I am so glad Mara kept this one so simple. It is subtly sexy and I could not be happier with this!!!

This was very powdery at first with the ylang ylang, not much sandalwood. As it warmed on my skin the the vanilla and sandalwood mixed together with the ylang getting more prominent. Even after several hours the scent remains vanilla/ylang with the others subtly in the background. No one scent amped on me. A very feminine scent, would be great for date night.

Love it! But I love ylang & combin that with sandalwood and I'm usually in.

This is like Sensual Harmony's daughter. The similar components (mostly) but at different ratios and much lighter with a sprinkle of nutmeg make this LP it's own scent. But, there is no mistaking those notes blended together so well, like they were made together for a perfect dance. La Sylphide is a light ballet tule. SH was a creamy buff Tango.

Edited by StacyK

This scent is beautiful. It's very soft, gentle and cozy. It has a classic feel to it. The vanilla and sandalwood blend seamlessly and the ylang is mild. The nutmeg barely shows itself but gives the scent a little something extra.

I could see this as a scent you could wear everyday/anywhere - it's not overbearing and is a comfortable, very serene fragrance. After hours of wearing this, it settles into a light, smooth powdery vanilla that reminds me of clean skin. Not soapy, but just a soft feminine scent that seems natural. Very nice carrier for LFM.

I'm in love! I'm so happy that I like this scent, because LFM is my current favorite phero. I was so nervous when I sampled it, at first I didn't like it and then it seemed to fade away altogether when it was dry. But I should know better than to try lps out as soon as they come out of my mailbox - travel shock is a strange and not-nice thing.

I wore this for real today and it is so good. It's like it's a floral that I actually like! The nutmeg really gives it a soft warm feel too I think, which helps out alot. Now I know I must have this full-bottle, but I'm wondering if I can wait until January...

ETA: I almost forgot! Another thing I'm loving with this one is that it has definite staying power! I've noticed with some lp's that my skin seems to eat them up quickly, but not this one. It has definitely stuck with me all day. It's been well over 12 hours since I put it on, and I can still smell it:)

Edited by Amalthea1978

LFM is one of my favorite blends...I hope I love this when I get my samples....or maybe I should hope I don't - because by then it will be too late to order a full bottle until January :D

I wore this today, the scent wafted around me from two swipes smooshed on my wrist, I got strange selfies like "whoa I'm really hot rn, I'm gonna take selfies w.red lipstick on"

Anyway the scent reminds me vaguely of eggnog but perfumy in a way. The sandlewood was straight forward on me and the other notes melded together, this is highly sensual to me. Like a begining of a romace, its soft and feminine--beautiful. I'm not too familiar w.the phero but I would seriously go for a virgin bottle of this so I could mix/match w.the scent.

This is one of the November NRs I most wanted to try out. It's beautiful. The scent is soft and creamy. The nutmeg adds a light dusting of spice but it's so delicate that "spice" seems like the wrong word to use. Definitely classy and classic. I am getting a heavy nostalgic hit as well--I think maybe the sandalwood, since I had an obsession with sandalwood soap when I was in my teens. This reminds me a little of my experience with Coconut Breeze, in that sense.

At the same time, if the strange whooshy feeling in the pit of my stomach and languid loose drape of my limbs is La Femme Mystere than whoa, nellie, I need a vat of this stuff! It makes the scent a whole different experience. I'm a little embarrassed to be getting this reaction since some of the descriptions I've read of LFM make it sound like a more aloof, queenly kind of vibe.... not for me, unless the queen is a sleepily raging weak-kneed sex kitten. The scent on its own I would think perfect for certain work or family settings, or professional social obligations, but the phero puts me in a mood where it doesn't feel right to leave the house... when LP described this phero as having a "deeply feminine and voluptuously seductive air" they weren't kidding around!

Fascinating combination. I may need a bottle if supplies last, and now I can't wait to try La Femme Noire!

So I wore this to the local grocery store this morning to do a little shopping for some Thanksgiving items. By the time I got to the store, it was late morning, and already busy with weekend shoppers. I was not wearing much of this at all, a one-inch "X" from the dipper stick on my cleavage, an inch swipe between collarbones, and an inch long swipe on the nape of my neck. Not a lot.

I do like the scent of this much more than GOTBM. It's very light, somewhat powdery, and the sandalwood is not overpowering everything.

I was in the produce section about five minutes, and the stocking guy, who I've seen a hundred times before and has ignored me always, says, "Ma'm, is there anything I can help you find?" Me: "No, but thank you" Him: "Ok. Are you sure? I know this department like the back of my hand. If you need help with anything at all, please just ask for Larry"

Um, it was totally packed with people, and he certainly didn't extend that offer to others that I could see. And I looked like I got lost on my way to Walmart, old jeans, sloppy sweatshirt, messy ponytail/bun mutant-hybrid hair, and NO MAKEUP!!!! :fright04238: (Um, I'm in my mid-fourties, need all the help I can get!!)

So now, I am perusing the meat department, and this manager is walking by, makes eye contact, smiles, stops and says, "hello there, are you finding everything ok? What can I help you find? Did you notice our sales on meats this week?" Some of you may be saying,"so what, that's their job", but if you knew this place, very unlikely, they usually run the other way!

Then I am looking for kitchen twine, and must have just looked distressed, TWO people materialized out of nowhere to offer assistance, and one of them noticed the list I had in my basket, and offered to walk me around the store to make sure I found everything ok! And people around me were totally ok with this obvious preferential treatment. So is this what it's like when celebrities go shopping?? :001_302:

I think with my chemistry, LESS IS MORE with LFM, the last time I wore it, I mistook it for Lace and sprayed three sprays of the UN, and people were getting the hell outta my way, like I was Darth Vader inspecting the Death Star or something. I even had the young checkout guy accuse me of trying to steal something that I forgot on the bottom of the shopping cart. Even when I told him I just forgot it, he didn't believe me!

Love the LFM!!!!

Yes, less is more with me two. It's some powerful stuff.

You should have had them help you. I mean what the heck they offered. Why walk when you have minions? :666: He Ha