Levitation Pheromone Formula-Unscented

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This has to be my NEW favorite :hearts0425: I just LOVE this blend !!

when I wear this for work (mostly on Wednesdays, when hunky, not so new anymore atty works) I seem to get my "whiskey-muscles" and flirt (shamelessly) :Emoticons04235:

• 2 weeks later...

I love Flying Potion so much I don't want to use it all up.

That's why I got the FB of Un !:D

Flying Potion is so lovely smelling and it's the first time I tried the phero blend (didn't get the scented Levitation when it came out). I like it a lot - I was kind of hoping I wouldn't cuz I just LOVE so much...LP is SO good at what they do! It's definitely different than OW by itself. Crazy how one little addition or subtraction can change it into something brand new - cool :)

So how are you all using it most days? I like it for work and weekends with hubby - anything that can boost his mood is golden for me! I noticed it makes my family (mom/in-laws) actually coo over me...my hair, my eyes, my clothes...:lol: Definitely that DHEAS "sparkle".

I wear it often. I usually wear a few sprays to my hair. Going to make sure I get more of it. I have used it with Cops and have gotten good hits. Probably a cross between LAM and BAM...but with the DHEAS its FLAM!!! LOL Without the Cops the Open Windows + DHEAS is just great. Makes people very complimentary.

Great social on its own. Makes people nice but chatty. I think I am going to have a bottle of LP White boosted with it if there are any bottles of white left for my next order.

Edited by irish eyes

Ooooh, I can't wait to sample LP White. It's supposed to be light/sheer(?) and by the description would compliment Levitation nicely :)

I mostly use Levitation phero at work, cause it is so social and uplifting. It really creates a friendly vibe with both fellow workers and customers. People seem to want to chat with me more when I wear this phero. It also has something to it that makes me feel very attractive when I wear it. Sometimes I add extra DHEAS cause I'm a DHEA addict. That makes things fun!

Edited by vladmyra

Even MORE DHEAS? :lol: J/K I love Topper too for the same reason. Levitation on my pulse points and a little extra somethin' somethin' sprayed on my blouse or scarf or hair....

• 3 weeks later...

For those who have tried both Levitation and Open Windows...could you point out the differences you noticed? I am curious about the comparison. Since sometimes the "giddy" feeling isn't always a good thing, I am wondering if I need both or not.

Edited by irish eyes

I've gotten an over-the-top euphoric kind of feeling from Levitation potion (in Flying Potion, so only 1/3 the strength of this UN). I do spray it like the world is going to end sometimes, because I can get a little overenthusiastic with perfume. It has made me a bit light-headed on occasion for short periods of time, but makes everyone happy too, so I don't seem to care, lol.

I've worn OW in River Song. I haven't ever noticed that feeling of "Whoops, things are a little out of control here" with OW, no matter how much I've sprayed. It just doesn't have that giddy high-ness to it, because of the lack of DHEAS. It's very well named because I really see it as an opening blend- in that it makes you approachable, draws people closer and makes them friendly. As a reserved introvert it opens me up to the world a little more, makes me feel like I'm more socially inviting.

Oh, I just realised I often add extra DHEAS when I wear Flying Potion, so that's gonna be making the Levitation potion more levitate-y. I think I might kind of be using it as my own personal hovercraft. Like those cats on youtube who ride robot vacuum cleaners. So if you do want to Levitate, but want to make sure your head doesn't fly so high you're decapitated by a ceiling fan, maybe don't do that.

I have scented Levitation and it is a positively scrumptious brew, but what's more are the effects ! I LOVE how it really does levitate my mood! LOL Vladmyra, I love the lightness so much, I would totally add a bit of DHEAS to it, but then I do love feeling a bit loopy! Best use caution if you do that though!

• 2 months later...

When I found LPMP I was looking primarily for relationship pheros to use with my fiance. However, I ran across Un-Levitation and it sounded like something that would benefit me greatly. Un-Levitation is a formula of Open Windows with some DHEAS thrown in to give you that little extra boost of happy! Mind you I am a very skeptical person, so although I was hoping for it to work as the despription says, I was doubting that pheros could actually lift one's mood and help a person socially. I can tell you now, without doubt, that it works!! It works so well that even my mom and dad are now using it too!! Due to my RA I am home most days so I tend to get down. Not being able to use my hands leaves me with few activities I am able to do to help out. Un-Levitation definitely has lifted my spirits and put a spring back in my step!! Everyone in the house seems to get along better, talking more with each other and smiling!! I would 100% recommend un-Levitation if you are looking for something to help you get your "mojo" back and feel uplifted and happy...in fact, I would recommend any of LPMP's products as I have tried several now and they are all outstanding!! :)

When I found LPMP I was looking primarily for relationship pheros to use with my fiance. However, I ran across Un-Levitation and it sounded like something that would benefit me greatly. Un-Levitation is a formula of Open Windows with some DHEAS thrown in to give you that little extra boost of happy! Mind you I am a very skeptical person, so although I was hoping for it to work as the despription says, I was doubting that pheros could actually lift one's mood and help a person socially. I can tell you now, without doubt, that it works!! It works so well that even my mom and dad are now using it too!! Due to my RA I am home most days so I tend to get down. Not being able to use my hands leaves me with few activities I am able to do to help out. Un-Levitation definitely has lifted my spirits and put a spring back in my step!! Everyone in the house seems to get along better, talking more with each other and smiling!! I would 100% recommend un-Levitation if you are looking for something to help you get your "mojo" back and feel uplifted and happy...in fact, I would recommend any of LPMP's products as I have tried several now and they are all outstanding!! :)

I'm glad Levitation lifted your spirits. I've noticed many people looking into pheros are usually going straight for the "love 'mones" first.

The "socials" are really great and also enhance all relationships. The pheros that give us selifies are extra special. :)

Can it be? I put on Levitation a few times now and the results for me are: meh. I got nothing, no uplifting feeling, no sweet mood. Was in a funk and brooding all day. Everybody got on my nerves, I was very impatient and no one could do right by me. Strange thing though: even tho I was the number one grump, everybody smiled at me. Strangers on the metro line, in the restaurant walking by: looking at me, meeting my eyes, smiling right away. You know when you sit down opposite someone and they just glance up for half a second? It was look up, double take, stare, pleasant smile, each time, men and women alike. I cant believe pheros work that fast. Maybe it was just my funky hair. Really strange day.

...Oh, I just realised I often add extra DHEAS when I wear Flying Potion, so that's gonna be making the Levitation potion more levitate-y. I think I might kind of be using it as my own personal hovercraft. Like those cats on youtube who ride robot vacuum cleaners. So if you do want to Levitate, but want to make sure your head doesn't fly so high you're decapitated by a ceiling fan, maybe don't do that.

I absolutely love your review and analogy, valdmyra! I looooved Levitation in Gamboge, but I think a FB of the UN version plus UN Dheas is definitely in order. Just think of the fun I could have! My own hovercraft -- I can't wait to start flying!!!

Lol, JudyO, enjoy your hovercraft (and welcome to your LP addiction)!

I haven't worn this phero in a while, so I put on some Flying Potion the other day. I've noticed that I get a lot of compliments and people looking and smiling at me when I wear this. It seems to put people around me in a nice happy mood when they're near me too. A couple of times I've worn a little UN Lace with my Flying Potion, and that seems to really get people's attention, in a good way- it really feminises the mix, and makes it extra fun. Thinking about it, I would compare Levitation plus Lace to my beloved Lumina, in that it makes you feel sparkly and adored, except this mix can result in a headache for me, due to the A-nol, whereas Lumina never gives me one (LOVE that phero).

Ohhhhh, I have a bottle of Lumina on order right now!!! I can't wait to try it out -- read some wonderful reviews on the UN Lumina thread. Knowing the nut job that I am, I will probably order Levitation and Dheas at 3X strength just to get high! Bwhahahahaha!!! Then I can spread the happy joy around to my friends and turn them into LP crackheads!

• 2 weeks later...

Can it be? I put on Levitation a few times now and the results for me are: meh. I got nothing, no uplifting feeling, no sweet mood. Was in a funk and brooding all day. Everybody got on my nerves, I was very impatient and no one could do right by me. Strange thing though: even tho I was the number one grump, everybody smiled at me. Strangers on the metro line, in the restaurant walking by: looking at me, meeting my eyes, smiling right away. You know when you sit down opposite someone and they just glance up for half a second? It was look up, double take, stare, pleasant smile, each time, men and women alike. I cant believe pheros work that fast. Maybe it was just my funky hair. Really strange day.

Wow, I am here reading this review thread specifically to see if anyone else had had this reaction! I actually feel relieved that I'm not the only one! haha!

I spritzed on my Gamboge w/Levitation yesterday before going out to lunch and movie with my sons (who are grown and so I hardly ever see them and this was a special treat for me to spend the day with both of them) and I was in a total blah type of mood -- bordering on pissy, actually, and though every once in a while I found a little "lift" to my thoughts, it never really spread to my mood. My younger son seemed to be affected in a positive way while my older son seemed to be affected negatively (that could have been just him having his own issues, though).

I love wearing pheros for self effects, but this one was one the down side of blah for me. I was so unimpressed and little put off of it. Very disappointing. I worried that I may have overdone it (4 sprays total, most of it on the back or sides of my neck), but the Gamboge is already 1/3 strength.

However, I will give it another go after my TOM is over -- very possible that had something to do with my very blah-to-downer selfie.

Now that I'm thinking about it, in the interest of science ( :) ) I will give it another go today, while still on my period, but dial down the doseage to just one spray. Maybe, this week, I just need to use much much less.

Or switch to Balm Bomb :) During t.o.m. it's a real mood booster for me.

I hadn't thought to try Levitation though. Look forward to your next report - for science and for the betterment (and sometimes safety) of mankind during the red tide....:lol:

Or switch to Balm Bomb :) During t.o.m. it's a real mood booster for me.

I hadn't thought to try Levitation though. Look forward to your next report - for science and for the betterment (and sometimes safety) of mankind during the red tide..

Hi Nutrix -- just to clarify, I wasn't wearing it to try to uplift me during TOM, just to uplift the outing and help us all laugh and be chatty with each other. I did not even think that it might have been my TOM affecting the phero response until I was writing the review. But thank you for suggesting the Balm Bomb -- after yesterday, i definitely want to try this! :)

Wow, I am here reading this review thread specifically to see if anyone else had had this reaction! I actually feel relieved that I'm not the only one! haha!

I spritzed on my Gamboge w/Levitation yesterday before going out to lunch and movie with my sons (who are grown and so I hardly ever see them and this was a special treat for me to spend the day with both of them) and I was in a total blah type of mood -- bordering on pissy, actually, and though every once in a while I found a little "lift" to my thoughts, it never really spread to my mood. My younger son seemed to be affected in a positive way while my older son seemed to be affected negatively (that could have been just him having his own issues, though).

I love wearing pheros for self effects, but this one was one the down side of blah for me. I was so unimpressed and little put off of it. Very disappointing. I worried that I may have overdone it (4 sprays total, most of it on the back or sides of my neck), but the Gamboge is already 1/3 strength.

However, I will give it another go after my TOM is over -- very possible that had something to do with my very blah-to-downer selfie.

Now that I'm thinking about it, in the interest of science ( :) ) I will give it another go today, while still on my period, but dial down the doseage to just one spray. Maybe, this week, I just need to use much much less.

I may have been an OD. I also find with the TOM that BB, B2 and Teddy BB can be helpful but not always. Sometimes, for me, TOM is like being ill and no pheros suit me better. But, as you have 2 boys I'd invest in the B2 or Teddy. Total "male at ease" vibes. They are relaxing and good "buddy" attractors.

• 2 weeks later...

I tried out Levitation when I first got my Gamboge crayon – beautiful stars exploded in my brain and there was no going back. So, being the cautious person I am, I got the 2x UN spray – that way I could wear it with everything and really float away! And, float away I did…

One spray to the chest is all I need to get great selfies. Seriously. When I first got it in the mail, in my naiveté and over enthusiasm, I think I put 4 sprays on. OMG, my poor head! I hate to admit it but I definitely felt the OD effects. Fortunately, they went away within an hour as I was outside walking around the park.

It’s very tempting for me to want to use this every day – I just love the a-nol and the buzz I get from it. I’m the same way about LAM, too. There’s a real discipline to *not* use it as much as I would like to because I don’t want to become immune to it or blow out my neurotransmitters. That would suck. So, I treat myself to my Levitation like a responsible adult and try not to abuse it. LOL.

• 4 weeks later...

I love this blend, it was the first phero I got selfies from(in the original scented Levitation scent) I loved it so much that I ordered an UN version using the Mad Scientist blend(before Mara made it available) since I was afraid to be without it's wonderfulness LOL I love to wear this is social situations, I find it gives everyone around me an funny, relaxed, sometimes giddy mood, great for larger casual situations that are less intimate in nature.

• 5 months later...

I've grown to love this. It really does lift you up, and it can make you fly. Anyway, a short time ago I wanted a raise and was contemplating what perfume to wear to get my bosses in the mood. I experimented a whole week before with all kinds of pheros. When the day came, I went with Levitation. Funny thing is, boss consented to my request right away. He said: I know this kind of talk usually starts with you explaining to me how awesome you are. We can skip that. I got a pretty good idea how awesome you are. So I stated my price, he said, sure thing, and then we talked and chatted very pleasantly for half an hour.

I know it's not the pheros that made me get a raise, it's my good work. But wearing pheros to work and spreading some joy and good mood and having great focus, well, it just makes thing a little easier. And after we got the money talk out of the way we just had a great time together. In the end, I got a raise, and a bonus, too.

Congratulations Maroon! :bday1029: :hearts18:

There's something very positive to be said for being a pixie of pleasantries! :D People are just more productive when they aren't brooding - and being a great employee is icing on top :oscar-red-carpet-1:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cutie.pie

I've tried Levitation 3 time so far (in two samples and in a wax melt), and sadly, it doesn't do much for me. No self-effects or effects on others. But that's OK. Not everything can work for me ;)

• 6 months later...

Tried this twice now, no selfies, no effects on others. It's like my body chemistry just swallows it into a dark void. Which is bizarre, as I get selfies from each of the ingredients by themselves. They just seem to cancel each out or something on me. I mean I even picked my Forum Name after my favorite two chemicals !!