Levitation Pheromone Formula-Unscented

• 2 years later...

I'm loving my UNLevitation! First of all, I think it smells delicious even though it is "unscented." I applied it to my wrists and I've been sniffing it all morning. Yum.  I feel light & breezy and positive even though its the *bitchy* time of the month!

• 7 months later...

I put on 4 drops of Levitation earlier from a pherotine bottle and now have a headache. I generally know better than to use a moderately unfamiliar phero straight instead of in a scent, but I had such a good time with LACE last week. Does anyone else get a headache with this one? I've only used it in Flying Potion, I think, and not even very much since I'm not a marshmallow gal. (Please don't hit me, it's more marshmallows for you!)

49 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

I put on 4 drops of Levitation earlier from a pherotine bottle and now have a headache. I generally know better than to use a moderately unfamiliar phero straight instead of in a scent, but I had such a good time with LACE last week. Does anyone else get a headache with this one? I've only used it in Flying Potion, I think, and not even very much since I'm not a marshmallow gal. (Please don't hit me, it's more marshmallows for you!)

Yes, I slathered Super Happy Funtime on like MAD a couple of weeks back, & had the same experience. I got a migraine, yikes. I love Levitation, but I definitely learned that I can only handle small amounts of it. Hope you feel better soon !

• 1 month later...

I forgot to report on this one the last time I wore it, but I did notice that people were happier to greet me, the ones who didn't, I noticed were looking to see if I would, first, almost hopeful (one person, in particular has been trying to get my attention more on days I wear this, Lace and DHEAS). The mailman saw me laughing at my phone and I guess it was contagious or something, because he started laughing, too (He's also reacted to my Lace, before). A bartender seemed very affected by my Levitation, too, that day. 

• 7 months later...
On 2/27/2019 at 8:48 PM, Eastwood22 said:

I put on 4 drops of Levitation earlier from a pherotine bottle and now have a headache

It's amazing how powerful these pheros are! My sweet spot, with almost all the pherotines, is consistently 3 drops. I know this to be a fact, but still keep putting on more of most, unless it has DHEAS. (I love the selfies I get from the right amount of DHEAS, but 5 drops is OD territory.)

Today I wore 3 pherotine drops of Levitation and it was perfect for teaching. I was, luckily, on the right side of the line of engaging and entertaining without heading into the over-sharing/ too many jokes zone. Everyone seemed happy, riveted to whatever was going to come out of my mouth next. The selfies are real for me, Levitation keeps me right up where I can see the very cliff edge of Too Much/ Trying Too Hard without ever jumping off. Probably best for a social engagement instead of work, but fuck it. I had fun.

• 7 months later...

This stuff is AMAZING for selfies for me. I put some on in Sugar Pie Honey Bun for what would be a pretty drab day at work and I'm in a fantastic mood. Like, I'm smiling alone at my desk at 930 in the morning, which NEVER happens because I hate mornings.

😊😊😊😊

Ok, I am trying out Levitation again in Super Happy Fun Times. The first two times I tried it, my husband and I got in a roaring fight and I could NOT work out of my crabby mood. I had sprayed it on in a great, light mood, excited for a little *sparkle power* and ended up being SUPER crabby. It almost felt like I had put on too much SSFW (sometimes this activates my bitch switch big time if I use too much). I am generally a very fun, happy, cheery positive person. It's one of my greatest strengths, I love to sparkle and bring joy and goodness and flow positive energy to everyone naturally. Lately I have been going through some very trying relationship dynamics, we have crazy planetary influences, and we are generally in a perpetual state of WTH with this pandemic so I have been feeling extra short tempered and crabby, SO not like me, I am usually almost annoyingly happy. So today I feel like I have nothing to lose in trying Levitation again, I am already Mz. Ultra Crabby, haha. Here's hoping. I SO want to find my sweet spot with this one. It seems perfect for me but I have been afraid to use it. I tried OW for the first time because awesome LPMP gave it to me as a freebie sample a couple of days ago and I can't believe I have been using Love Potion pheros for almost 10 years, maybe more, and I have NEVER tried it. I loved OW so what is wrong with me and Levitation?? Seems like a no brainer. Anyway, I am typing just after I sprayed my forearms and chest, hoping for some magic. Wish me luck!

I am happy to report that after wearing Levitation (in Super Happy Fun Times) for an hour it has WORKED! I feel so much more positive and upbeat and almost back to my normal sparkly self. I am so happy and won't be afraid to wear this one out anymore. YAY! Now I can go through my day with a happier heart,  I am so relieved. It must have been circumstantial the last two times I tried it and nothing to do with the pheros. WOOHOO!

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

I have been having a hard time emotionally due to my dog being sick. I cried almost every day, and felt just pure sadness. I knew this would help, but I had a problem convincing myself to apply it, it was like I was OK with me being sad, crying, not showering, sleeping in clothes... I felt like the left arm wanted to stop the right arm from using this. Stupid, but I can't explain it. But I knew I wasn't OK, so I wore it the other day and for a few hours it felt like the dark clouds have lifted and I could see the sun again.

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying pheromones can cure depression, but this has helped me so much.

9 hours ago, citrine said:

I felt like the left arm wanted to stop the right arm from using this. Stupid, but I can't explain it.

Actually, I get it. Maybe it feels somehow disrespectful to not be sad/upset?

I have never tried Levitation, but I think I have a sample of something with it. 

• 1 month later...