buying a car

Carmax is my first choice to get a new car. You get a recent car at a good price. You can return the car for up to a week, I believe. They will do any maintenance on the car for 90 days. and if the car is only a year or two old you will still have the manufacturer's warranty on the car. Plus you let someone else suck up the first year or two of depreciation. Nice deal. And they have a website for older cars also.

That sounds good. I will definitely check them out.

Thanks.

Lol.. Thanks BB .. that's right it is.

So it's either LFM or some if Maras PCMP with SWS

LFM if you go to Carmax. Swimming with the Sharks if you go anywhere else. LOL!! I purchased my last car with CARMAX. I got a great deal, without haggling. The car was in perfect condition because the previous owner babied it, and I like that I was able to take it back within 5 days if I wasn't happy with it. I still love my car. I just made them take off all the CARMAX advertisements and stickers off my car before I drove off. Never drive away with any stickers or advertisements unless they are willing to pay you for the advertising. :-) (Just my two cents in there. LOL)

Edited by cchristys

LFM if you go to Carmax. Swimming with the Sharks if you go anywhere else. LOL!! I purchased my last car with CARMAX. I got a great deal, without haggling. The car was in perfect condition because the previous owner babied it, and I like that I was able to take it back within 5 days if I wasn't happy with it. I still love my car. I just made them take off all the CARMAX advertisements and stickers off my car before I drove off. Never drive away with any stickers or advertisements unless they are willing to pay you for the advertising. :-) (Just my two cents in there. LOL)

Oh wow that's a good point. Imagine finding a car you like then having taking a day to scrape off stickers.

I will definitely ask for any stickers to go.