Dosage with Pheromonas dropper bottles

Here is a question, though I may not get to see the answer until much later today.

I'm so used to the roller and sprays.. so what is a good recommended amount from the dropper bottles? I think I used far to much last time I tried one

Any recommendations, suggestions ect from experienced users?

Ooh, I was just meaning to ask this as well. I have the same issue as you and feel as if I've used too much from it. I'm kind of considering transferring the contents to a roller bottle just to be able to get the correct dosage but I was hoping not to have to resort to that.

I used 5 drops, all together. I didn't squeeze the dropper. I just let the drop come out on it's own. I feel like 5 drops is about half of what I normally slather on, & it seemed like a nice dose with the Balm Bomb. I did one drop on my wrist, spread it where I wanted & then added another until I was satisfied I had enough on.

• 3 weeks later...

Someone posted at another forum that 1 drop = a 5" strip from a roll on. I hope this helps.

I don't think that is very accurate....5" equal to one drop? I don't think so.....

• 1 year later...
Guest cutie.pie

Bumping this thread ;)

Just wondering, how much drops would 1 spray be?

I know NuTrix made some calculations, but not for sprays...