Finally Introducing myself! From Sunny Cali!

Arielk

Hi there!

Hehe so I made my first order here in August, I went with LFM after reading all of the lovely reviews about it. First a quick background. I am 24, I feel like I have a high natural Phero content, which may be because I only use all natural products and don't take any hormones or BC. I started over at Androtics with their Instant Sexiness and Instant Honesty, and I saw great results and made great tips at work while wearing them and people especially men seemed to really want me, but sometimes it was too much. It felt too sexual, and it made me feel kind of bitchy, and I am sweet as pie, lol so I stopped using it and fell upon this amazing site. BTW, I have like 3/4 a bottle of Instant Sexiness A that I will not be using.

Now back to Love Potion :) LFM has been amazing, I use it about 2x a week at work, I work in the service industry (cocktail waitress) in a nice hotel. And let me tell you, the guests always come up to me to ask the silliest little questions, just so they can talk to me, lol, and I know its the pheros, because generally I am pretty socially awkward and not one that people would generally approach. BUT Pheromones ARE CHANGING THAT. In fact I am bold enough to say that Pheromones are changing my life. Physically I am petite, and 'cute', pretty but not stunning, but I've always been overwhelmingly shy, and not very confident. But the shyness and the low confidence, well Thank You LOVE POTION! When I wear LFM, I feel super confident, I smile and speak to everyone, I notice a lot of DIHL from men, and women seem to fawn over me too! Waaay more than usual. Its just been awesome.

I made a second order in early November :) and I got Open Windows, PP, BI, OCCO White and a few samples. I haven't worn BI yet, and think maybe it was a mistake buying it lol, because I don't really like sexual blends and I mostly wear these at work. I don't have a boyfriend, although there is this guy I am really interested in right now, and he seems to like me back, and I definitely catch him staring at me when I'm wearing LFM. But we are coworkers, but in the service industry, that can kinda be not so big of a deal, lol. We shall see, but I mean I wouldn't use BI unless we started a sexual relationship and I don't see that happening for several months. I move slow, lol. OW, I looooove looove OW, I remember reading some post by Eggers about OW increasing tips, and yessssssssss she is ohhhh so right. First time I wore it, used just 2 sprays and wore it alone. People were def more upbeat when I got near them, and everyone tipped me 18-20% and were super sweet to me. I actually wear OW with Connections XS together on a regular basis now, (4 sprays of OW) and 1 or 2 of ConnXS that is like my Phero signature I guess, and it works great. People are super happy and chatty around me, Men and Women both love me and want to talk my ear off, and actually walk up to me and ASK ME where they should seat to Ensure that I will be their server LOL!! and tips have been consistently 18-20%. I wear this combo 3-4x a week, seems like everyday, and I rotate with LFM, but I think I like OW better now. Haven't experimented enough with PP yet, used it at work once, with 2 sprays, and tips weren't good, and people were friendly but seemed like subtle if any hits. I am looking for the Love Potion similarity to Connections XS if anyone has advice on that.

Oh and I looove the smell of OCCO white and some days will circle a lil around my navel, but no more than that, I think it adds a slight dose of sexy and confidence for me. BTW I have all of these blends in 60/40 spray. Alc/oil. but the OCCO in roll on.

Also I made a BIG ORDER at about 9PM Pacific standard time on November 25th, and please oh please I hope that was in on time to receive my order before they reopen. I haven't gotten a shipping notice and I thought the last shipping day was Nov 29th :( :( Anyone know? I got a full bottle of Treasured Hearts which I am dying to try out for Christmas around some Grinch family members lol, and my crush! I also got the large samples of basically everything, lol, Cougar, SS4W, Heart and Soul, PM, DHEAS, SWS, True Confessions ( I meant to get TMI, ooops), Gotcha, and Focus Potion.

Okay that was basically a novel, and all over the place. But Hi, and I am happy to be here, and I am addicted, all of my tip money goes to LP, lol.

Hi Arielk! Welcome to the forum!

I started reading you post and was about to type out, "WEAR OPEN WINDOWS FOR WORK!!!", when I saw my name pop out about a paragraph down. :lol: I'm glad it's been working well for you - I still think it's one of the best pheros all-around. It just seems to work its magic in every situation.

There are a couple of other pheros I wear to work that seem to boost my tips, but I'm just about on my way out the door, so I'll have to come back to this a bit later.

Glad you're having fun! I'm looking forward to reading your reviews! :D

:smilies-23596:

Looks like you have a slew of goodies on the way and so good to hear you're enjoying the ones you already have! GREAT choices!

I made an order 2 days before the deadline and didn't get a shipping notice yet...I'm just trusting that they'll be on their way and the chaos of moving has perhaps limited their shipping responses??? Maybe it's the same for you and others?

Welcome again and look forward to your reviews!

Welcome Arielk! I enjoyed your first post and am looking forward to more of your reviews! I believe you are safe with getting your goods before xmas because I think the ordering was until midnight...

Welcome to the forum!!

Wasn't I much better behaved lol?

Disappointingly, yes... :Emoticons04269:

I am sure I will make up for it in another thread lol.

Good Boy!

Who said choke collars don't work????

*snort* Now you know what Mrs. QG has to deal with haha. Poor thing came from a very "proper" family. The two of you would get along great though. You are the male version of one of my cousins. He is a Teamster. She would blush a lot at first around his colorful language and he would lay it on knowing she did. Now she just laughs her ass off.

Welcome to the family! :D

Haha ... indeed! And you are meeting the characters in this one lol. :lol:

Edited by quietguy

I am sure I will make up for it in another thread lol.

*snort* Now you know what Mrs. QG has to deal with haha. Poor thing came from a very "proper" family. The two of you would get along great though. You are the male version of one of my cousins. He is a Teamster. She would blush a lot at first around his colorful language and he would lay it on knowing she did. Now she just laughs her ass off.

Haha ... indeed! And you are meeting the characters in this one lol. :lol:

I do have big balls and currently sporting a mustache that needs to be waxed but I am so lazy and I find it gives me warmth during these cold days..

welcome-to-the-nut-house-jeff-wack-jq-li

Welcome aboard! LP is in the Pacific time zone, so I would think you would be good. You never know, Stamps may have glitched & didn't send your notice, or they could have gotten a little overwhelmed with last minute panic orders, lol! Anyway, you seem to have a handle on the pheromone usage & as a 1st impression; your personality seems to be a good one. I think you're going to be a great fit on this forum :)

I do have big balls and currently sporting a mustache that needs to be waxed but I am so lazy and I find it gives me warmth during these cold days..

Haha - well, we just did come out of No Shave November ... :lol:

Thank You sooo much for all of your responses and all of your warm welcomes! I've been reading reviews on here sooo long, I recognize all of your names, lol. Nice to meet all of you! :bday1029:

I got my stamps.com email in the wee hours of this morning!!!!! Yippeee so I am in the clear. Hope you got yours too Nutrix! Can't wait to try all of my new samples.

Eggers: Other Tip boosting pheros??? Pray tell

and Happy to be here.

XO

My two best pheros for boosting my tips are Open Windows and Super Sexy for Women, but I've also had very good luck with Levitation, Heart & Soul, Balm Bomb, Lumina, (which is only available as a Mad Scientist Blend), and Cougar.

Super Sexy works similarly to OW for me, but I get the added benefit of a confidence boost, and it tends to make me feel a bit sassy.

Levitation, of course, works pretty much the same as OW, though oddly, I prefer OW. I haven't quite worked out why.

Heart & Soul works wonders on my regular customers, so I use it at the time of year when I'm most likely to be serving them, (I work in a seasonal town, where the locals kinda hide out until the tourists go away! :lol: But when they come back, I hit 'em with H&S).

Balm Bomb turned out to be great not only for pms, but it really does seem to make people want to be very sweet to me - including leaving generous tips. BB was a surprise hit.

Lumina and Cougar are both awesome, too, though Lumina definitely has a bit of an edge.

I've also worn Lace to work, and while it was a lot of fun, it made me too giggly and scatterbrained to get much done! :lol:

I've tried LFM and Popularity Potion at work, too, but they don't seem to do much for me in that environment.

One other one I've occasionally worn to work is Teddy BB, (in a long-gone scent, Jubilee). At lunch I often serve lots of those business men who are too important to acknowledge the likes of me. Teddy BB seems to elevate me in their esteem for some reason. Works like a charm! ;)

I like to rotate them according to whatever my mood is, who I might be serving on a given day, and also because I don't want to become immune to any self-effects I might experience from a certain blend.

You'll have a lot of fun experimenting with this as time goes on. I've had a blast trying all of these out at work.

Wow Eggers! What a great layout! Awesome info ....*scribbles notes furiously...*

Arielk - YES! I got my stamps notice in my inbox sometime yesterday and was hopeful for you too! Glad you got yours - now the anticipation of the arrival begins! :lol:

PS - I LOVE how joyful your avi looks - it makes me feel joyful looking at it! :D Kind of like right after I've made my LP order Hahaha!

I too love Lumina if only because that's the only one I've gotten firm and consistent hits with from other people.

Eggers-- re: Open Windows vs. Levitation, have you tried Open Windows with Topper and has it seemed the same as Levitation or different? The only difference being the anol, which does nothing for me, but still I'm curious.

Hazel, no I haven't tried OW/Topper together. I kinda get the feeling it might be too much A-nol for me. OW already gets me pretty excited. I think adding Topper to it might be too much of a good thing for me.

I can't figure it out. When I apply Open Windows, within minutes I get a surge of happy, almost buzzy energy. I don't always get the same self-effects from Levitation, BUT it seems to affect those around me the same as OW. I have no idea why that might be. :huh:

huh. I got that surge of happy buzzing energy when I first smelled Levitation in the original perfume, but haven't experienced that crazy feeling since then in either OW or Lev. hmph.

@Eggers; I was sensitive to A-nol for a while, but thankfully combining Topper w/ Open WIndows as always been a win for me. It really is great combo if it works for you. I would make a guess that Levitation isn't up your alley because as a busy server, you don't really have time for the warm fuzzy bonding aspect that DHEAS lends to the OW blend. Open Windows is a great social, but it's not as warm & fuzzy as some of the other blends, it's more like how PP in PG:Wild Flower worked for me.

Beccah, I think you're probably right about the warm fuzzies from DHEAS and serving. It's a weird match. I don't want to be warm & fuzzy when I'm working. Maybe that's it.

I know this is kind of a weird way to describe it, but OW feels like kind of a "clean" social thing to me. Clean in that I don't have an emotional attachment forming, and there's nothing truly emotional affecting me while I'm wearing it. That's why I always think about it in terms of being kind of "whirlwind charming" - I can smile and joke and laugh, and then run off when I need to, without feeling like I just cut off some intense/intimate line of conversation.

Honestly, I'd never thought to combine Topper & OW before. Maybe I should give it a go sometime.

Woow Eggers, Awesome info!!!! I really like the sound of SS4W, I have it in the sample dropper bottle UN. Oh yes I received my package of goodies!!! Hopefully they hold me over until January! lol. Hmm I am not familiar with Lumina, I will have to read up on it. I've been sitting alllllll day reading reviews trying to figure out which one of my new goodies I should wear to work today. I kept in mind my crush, as well as customers lol. OW is usually super awesome with a touch of Connections, and sometimes OCCO white. So I feel a little anxious abandoning my OW today, but I need to try new things. I've decided to wear Gotcha tonight, I used half a dropper, hope that was a good dosage. I smeared it on my cleavage and on my wrists. And I always use Pink Sugar as my cover.

I just read that Cougar works especially well on older men, I kind of feel like an older man magnet without the help of pheros, lol so I may want to try that one last. Lace and Balm Bomb sound very interesting, I will have to figure out how to get samples in January. Hmm Im kind of wishing I would've slathered myself in SS4W tonight instead, but theres always tomorrow! haha. I could def always use a confidence boost and swing in my step. I can be very socially awkward, and often say the wrong things or feel tongue tied in general, bajeezus especially around my crush, which is why pheros are like a god send for me. They are helping with all of those things.

Nutrix- haha thank you, I tried to find an Avi that I felt best represented me, I'm shy and awkward, but always manage to have a big goofy smile, and my hair looks like wild like that too. and haha I know what you mean, I feel overjoyed and devious after I order from LP. I just want to smile, rub my fingers together and say get ready my lil pretties, bahahaha (evil laugh) lol.

Beccah reminded me I totally forgot to order Topper, that has been on my list for a while, but my order was already a bit over my budget.

@Eggers, that's the nail on the head, lol. OW is very life of the party & the life of the party does not have time for heart to hearts ;)

@ArielK, Cougar was actually designed to attract younger men. In my experience, it's a sparkly social blend. It ups one's glam factor, so to speak. I feel it's better aimed in social situations, rather than a working situation, though.

@ Beccah - that's the perfect way to put it. And exactly why it works so well for me at work.

Regarding Cougar - I have had the older man thing with Cougar - for me, it tends to attract older men more so than younger, (and those older men are absolutely *dazzled*. I get interested looks, big, stupid grins, flirting, and occasionally, slightly off-colour jokes from older men when I wear this. They go a bit gaga. That's one of the reasons I don't wear it to work all that often. My restaurant is like a geriatric home. :lol: It's something I'll wear to work on a quiet Saturday lunch, mid-winter. I could never wear it on a busy night. I'd get squicked out by all the old fellas eyeing me up! And for what it's worth, I tend to be a magnet for older men without pheros. My manager dude is quite amused by it. He's always asking WTF I do to make all these older dudes get crushes on me! LOL! I dunno. But I won't be using Cougar around them any time soon. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ArielK, welcome! Re: Lumina, at least speaking for myself I love it. I can be a bit awkward myself, not to mention I'm not always the most confident person in the world, but I feel like it really helps me "sparkle" in social situations. I feel more at ease, don't take myself as seriously and just have more fun overall.

Welcome. :)

I agree with Beccah, well at least that's how Cougar works best on me. I love the selifies from it too.

I hope you have fun experimenting and reviewing your samples.

If you have questions about dosage for the trial pheros you can ask questions on the review thread for that phero.. there are some really experienced members here who really give helpful info.

Invi. I can relate, you have made me want to wear AHE today. That's the only Lumina I have.

• 3 months later...