Question about the (November) Pheromas

Hi everyone ... I had purchased (2) of the trial-size

Pheromas (during the November promotion) ...DHEAS & SS4W ~

which, came with the dropper.

My question is, I have a couple of really "mini" spray bottles

...can I place the DHEAS in one, for example?

Or will the consistency not work (in a spray bottle) ... or do I

have to do something, to use it in an atomizer?

Thank you.

I've never done it. I might guess It depends on the base. The Pheros sold as sprays have a base mixed to some percentage, with alcohol which is a great diffuser and why certain pheros like Topper only come in spray.

If your DHEAS has alcohol in the mix( Luna or Halo should be able to answer that with certainty) it should work well, but it is easy to go through sprays much faster. Another consideration for you.

Edited by StacyK

I've never done it. I might guess It depends on the base. The Pheros sold as sprays have a base mixed to some percentage, with alcohol which is a great diffuser and why certain pheros like Topper only come in spray.

If your DHEAS has alcohol in the mix( Luna or Halo should be able to answer that with certainty) it should work well, but it is easy to go through sprays much faster. Another consideration for you.

Thanks for the info, StacyK ... (so if I'm getting this right...I actually NEED alcohol to

convert it to a spray...IF it already doesn't have it, within?)

Well.. it would be better IMO, if it doesn't already contain it.

The DHEAS is only sold as a spray (as far as I know) so I'd wait for Luna or Halo to say if your sample contains alcohol in the base or not.

Well.. it would be better IMO, if it doesn't already contain it.

The DHEAS is only sold as a spray (as far as I know) so I'd wait for Luna or Halo to say if your sample contains alcohol in the base or not.

Thanks again...my DHEAS came with the dropper...that's why I wasn't sure if it was the same (as the spray formula) ~

but I'll wait, as you suggested ~ as I'm sure I'll get some advice from Luna or Halo as you noted.

Angelica I am not honestly sure if your has alcohol in it or not. I have put the question into Mara for you but she may have just unplugged the computer and it won't be back up for about a week. Sorry I can't be more help. Can you tell by smelling it?

Angelica I am not honestly sure if your has alcohol in it or not. I have put the question into Mara for you but she just unplugged the computer about an hour ago and it won't be back up for about a week. Sorry I can't be more help. Can you tell by smelling it?

Thanks Halo, for your reply. And actually, no....I'm still so new to all this...I'm not quite sure, if I am detecting alcohol when

smelling it (there is a very, faintest oder? But not sure what I should be smelling with DHEAS and if it is in fact, alcohol?)

But thank you again for your help.

Angelica, it may work even w/out the alcohol. I made a little spray from a few trial vials of Garland & Lace once, without adding any alcohol, and it still sprays okay.

And thanks as well, Molls, for your feedback. Maybe I will be brave and try it ... as these were

my first items ever received? I was just afraid to change them in any way...so as not to lose

a portion of it (these are my first ... so they are very precious :)

Angelica have you opened the bottle to DHEAS? Mara swears she only made DHEAS in spray.

Ooops! Worded it wrong! ...DHEAS (which is a component of the unscented Levitation)...

(don't forget I'm still new :)

And yes, just to confirm, the Levitation is in the dropper form.

(and really...sorry about that! Especially that Mara had to be bothered, when she is so

busy, due to my error.)

I "Think" I do remember PM saying the the Pheromas came in the standard mixes they are sold in.. but I did not want to swear to it because I can't find that thread...

anyhow for me the bigger question is how much from the dropper to use. Thank god Beccha said something. The first time I used G2 I way over did it.. poof ghost.