Best Phero for an all female meeting with a teacher and admin

So I've got this meeting today. Thinking of what phero goes good here. I was thinking SWS but it's a school thing and all female.I was wondering if some Treasured Hearts or G2 might do better.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

I have found that SWS works well with females and males alike....Treasured Hearts would be ok too though, depending on what you want from the meeting. If you need to appear capable and knowledgeable then go with SWS. If you just want them to like you, wear TH.

Edited by Dolly

I would go w/ SWS too. It always delivers for me. I'm still trying to figure out Treasured Hearts. Have had good and not so good experiences. G2 is tricky for me too. If I use very small amounts it's great for social gatherings with lots of females. They just about purr around me. If I use too much, I am very distracted, emotional, and horny. Not good at all. I learned this when I put on a swipe too much for an important meeting with a senior female exec. I was a basket case that day. Sheeeshhh. YMMV, but if it were me I would use SWS. Good luck!

Thanks all. I went with SWS. I only have it scented in ..Get A Job and PCMP. I went with the later. It certainly did the trick for me. I made my points and it all went well.

Dolly that's a great brief description above between TH and SWS.

I did want them to like me and have it be a friendly meeting but in the end it was about planning, my ideas and getting it done.

Thanks everyone.