Phero Dosage/Measurement Equivalents - Dropper vs Roll On vs Spray

I didn't want to hijack StacyK's thread, but someone posted this in response to me on another forum and I thought this may be helpful for some. If you wanted to get really technical then you could probably do all of the math involved related to mcgs etc..but I was told as a general rule that:

1. 5 inches from a roll on roughly equals 1 drop from a dropper

2. 1 spray roughly equals 3-6 drops depending on concentration of the dropper

3. 1 spray equals approximately 15-30 inches from a roll on

I didn't want to hijack StacyK's thread, but someone posted this in response to me on another forum and I thought this may be helpful for some. If you wanted to get really technical then you could probably do all of the math involved related to mcgs etc..but I was told as a general rule that:

1. 5 inches from a roll on roughly equals 1 drop from a dropper

2. 1 spray roughly equals 3-6 drops depending on concentration of the dropper

3. 1 spray equals approximately 15-30 inches from a roll on

#2 looks ok to me......BUT 1 SPRAY EQUALS 15-30 INCHES? Not so sure that is accurate.....seems a bit much.....also, 1 drop = 5 inches......I am not sure where you got these, but I think they are a bit off

A general rule for whose phero products, though? Because there's no standard that I'm aware of given that actual amounts of concentration can differ depending on the vendor.

I remember seeing a bunch of this stuff in different phero threads but i cannot remember where :lol:

Theyre mega buried but if i remember correctly i think nutrix did some pretty awesome calculations on some of them

ETA: I remember now! ive seen on Nutrix's journal! she broke all that stuff down and pardon the link http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=7871

Edited by Anonymous2F

I try not to get too wrapped up in how many mcgs per spray, how many mcgs per swipe, number of sprays equals how many inches/drops, etc....that info would only be pertinent if the inches/drops/sprays were all in the same medium or base.....

To break it down, try this example.....imagine that you wear a certain amount of a phero blend from a roll-on and get fabulous results......so you decide to try that blend in spray form.....you want to duplicate your wonderful experience, so you want to wear the exact same dosage......SOOOOO......you look at how many inches you wore, convert that to number of sprays you should wear, and off you go......in that situation, it is HIGHLY UNLIKELY that you will get duplicate results. This is mostly because there are varying factors that affect diffusion rates and distances, so you are most likely going to have to wear different amounts in oil (or silicone) vs spray.

What I do is this.......I try to make note of how many sprays/inches/drops of a certain phero works for me and under what circumstances. I know that when testing a new medium, the amount that is needed to get results will probably be different. Test each medium separately......trying to use the same dosage across different formats will not give you the results you want.....it will probably just confuse you and give you a headache.....

Edited by Dolly