Pheromones for Just A Friend?

Okay,

This might be the weirdest question ever, or dumbest, I don't know, but is there a combination out there that will encourage someone who may have feelings for you you to want to just be a friend? To lessen the sexual component? Maybe even turn them off altogether?

This is not someone around whom I've worn any 'mones, and certainly haven't sent signals consciously. I'd like for this person to just be content to be a friend (or not) but certainly nothing more than a friend.

Does such a mixture exist? Am I a weirdo for thinking I'd like some?

Thanks!

Merrie

Is it a man or woman?

I suppose you could experiment with things that will turn them off. Eg some men hate est so you could see if he's one of them. Or if he doesn't like dominant women you could try domming him. This could all horribly backfire though of course, since you haven't targeted him and don't know his preferences...it would also be tending to make him feel something negative instead of positive which may offend your pheroing ethics....if it's a man you could also try wearing very traditionally masculine scents or even pheros, though you may have undesired / strange SELF effects with the latter....

Edited by tyvey

Hi Tyvey! And thanks for responding.

He's a man, and yes I haven't targeted anything yet, so the possibility of backfire is pretty much 50/50. Which would be, in the very best possible scenario, only supremely awkward. Interesting thought on the traditionally masculine pheros...hmmm.

I need the opposite of cops - COPPOSITES! :)

Merrie

I have tried all kinds of blends in the similar situation, with no noticeable success so far.

Since I don't get along with women too well, I have many male friends, and couple of them want to be more than just friends with me. I've known them for ages and they stopped hiding their intentions towards me long ago, so that might be another factor why I don't see much changes no matter what I wear.

Just don't wear anything too sexy around that person, as that will more likely trigger him to act on his feelings. And casually let him know what you want out of your friendship. That shouldn't be even too awkward. And no matter how he chooses to react to that, it's not like you're doing something wrong by liking the guy as a friend only.

My best advice would be to either just tell him upfront or even be coy about it. Like " I am so glad we are friends. Good friends are hard to come by." Or you could talk to him about somebody you have the hots for. Going the phero route is going to be soooo much experimenting and will likely be costly. Plus they will be effecting everyone who comes in contact with you. If you really want to go the phero route you will probably have to OD. And that can be very unpleasant. Or you could always wear cops near your face and come off unclean. He may still like that though.

I think Halo has the best approach. Using pheros to get someone's attention is tricky enough. Using them to repel someone is even more so. But there is nothing like having a woman you are interested in telling you she is hot for someone else to get the message across.

I'm with Halo. Why go through all these guessing, experimenting and expense? Just let him know that you are not keen in being more than a friend in a diplomatic but firm manner and be aware of the signals which you may be sending out.

I have a few guy friends, and when out with a group of them, I tend to wear b2. I think it gives me an air of "one of the guys" or "honorary dude." B2 helps multiply my intentions, and still have a good time.

I agree with what halo said too, but err with caution. Some guys think that "good friendom" is still a chance, and any other person like significant others and potential love interests can be irrelevant. You have to make it clear that there is no romantic chance. My friend's method is to gripe about the a "guy friend problem." It is a casual conversation about how it's hard to have guy friends. How she acts x to friends and y when she wants to express interest, and how the pseudo guy friends who want more don't see or understand it. This explanation of things will help the guy have a clearer idea of what the lines are. Then seal the deal with "glad to have a friend like you." It's worked well for her and for me. It is being clear while still playing safe.There is possibility that he was only interested in dating you, and he may not be around as much after you make it clear.