Phermone with Creole Man

I really like Creole Man (amongst other ones), but I would like to get one with a phermone blend in it. Is there anything similar or would I need to just have phermones added to Creole Man? If so, what one(s) would you suggest. This is a "date night" sort of thing. I have Shark Whisperer for work (and love it) and Top Dog for those days when I just need to be...well, the Top Dog.

Thanks,

Mark

That would be the easiest thing, just to add whatever pheromone mix you like to a bottle of Creole Man.

I would suggest something like Super Sexy for Men or maybe Hunter Trapper? I guess it would depend on how much of a sexual vibe you want to give off; there's a few others which are more heavy-duty, like Wanted Man or Heart Throb.

You can add any current pheromone mix you want, but if you already have a bottle of Creole Man (which I really like too!), I would recommend investing the money in a whole bottle of the pheromone of your choice. I highly recommend Charisma and Wanted Man. These are my two "Go To" pheromones here. Super Sexy for Men and Throb are also effective. I personally prefer Wanted Man slightly over SS4M for date night pushing the sex. If it is date night where there is no prior "intimacy", I might run with Charisma early in the evening.

Edited by quietguy

mmm, I have Creole Man and also have Wanted Man in another blend. Simply yummy.

Also don't forget some of the unisex options-- like Open Windows or Levitation if you're looking for easy ice-breaker plus fun date night.

I would have to totally echo Luna's suggestion of either SS4M or Hunter Trapper. (Especially Hunter Trapper) I LOVE that blend for date nights with the soon to be Mrs.