New Releases for JANUARY 2014 - Valentine's Collection!

luna65

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi rose! Where've you been hiding?!

Let me echo what everyone else has said: Welcome back, Rose & Happy Birthday! Go ahead and be a little naughty!

welcome back and happy b day. You have to get a bottle of LP White! :D

Oh! Absolutely! Full bottle treat all the way!!! :lol:

Happy Birthday Rose! You deserve a full set! I got one and I told myself it was a belated Xmas to me!

Thank you, thank you, thank you ladies! OK I give, I am going to place an order and tell myself it's because you guys convinced me in some evil, debaucherous, enabling sort of way. Then again.... nah.. I'll cop to it. I am doing this because I deserve it! <HUGS> :)

Thank you, thank you, thank you ladies! OK I give, I am going to place an order and tell myself it's because you guys convinced me in some evil, debaucherous, enabling sort of way.

Haha - at least she got a "guy" in there someplace! :D

Thank you, thank you, thank you ladies! OK I give, I am going to place an order and tell myself it's because you guys convinced me in some evil, debaucherous, enabling sort of way. Then again.... nah.. I'll cop to it. I am doing this because I deserve it! <HUGS> :)

Despite our best efforts the default term slips in now and again. :P

LMAO!

Well, we allllll know that guys *are* evil and debaucherous. We ladies are just MOAR evil and debaucherous. And lecherous and potty-mouthed. :)

Welcome back and Happy Birthday, Rose!!! :bday1032:

If I got a full set do I email LP about which ten I want ?

Isn't there 10 female ones ? Was this already asked?

LadyV, I sort of asked about that back on the first page. Mara said that if you order a FB set, you get all 11 lady scents by default, but you can switch one or two out for the guy scent/s. I think her answer is post #36. Anyway, I did that. I put my request in the customer notes in the LP order form and in the paypal notes to vendor. :)

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Haha - as long as I do not have to dress in drag ....

Well, we allllll know that guys *are* evil and debaucherous. We ladies are just MOAR evil and debaucherous. And lecherous and potty-mouthed. :)

And don't forget the boobies. Never forget the boobies. :lol:

LadyV, I sort of asked about that back on the first page. Mara said that if you order a FB set, you get all 11 lady scents by default, but you can switch one or two out for the guy scent/s. I think her answer is post #36. Anyway, I did that. I put my request in the customer notes in the LP order form and in the paypal notes to vendor. :)

aww yes! Okay never mind then im getting lady scents

LMAO!

LOL at all of the above! Yes, I admit it, "you guys" is sort of a non-gender specific term for me. Thank you for the welcome back Halo and the happy Birthday Elizabeth! So in conclusion... I say I think all of us should just go ahead and push the button and indulge! :)

If I didn't have so many fb's of past lp's already I would be very tempted to go fb set on this month. They all sound orgasmic and I got that feeling they will all be amazing, I'm gonna settle for a sampler :(, looking forward to reviews.

LOL at all of the above! Yes, I admit it, "you guys" is sort of a non-gender specific term for me.

Haha - shoot - I was hoping you were remembering I was actually a guy lol! :lol: Not that I do not greatly appreciate the company here mind you ...

Edited by quietguy

Welcome to my (online) world, QG. You just have to be mistaken for a female about, oh, fifty more times. :P

People get waaaay too weird and downright nasty online. This is about the only place I hang out online. I do not even spend much time on FB anymore. I go to there and twitter to mostly check on the kids and their friends.

Edited by quietguy

People get waaaay to weird and downright nasty online. This is about the only place I hang out online. I do not even spend much time on FB anymore. I go to there and twitter to mostly check on the kids and their friends.

Yup.. on all three points. :)

My problem with online communities these days is most of them just bore me - I feel like I'm going to go all Sherlock and start shooting into walls. :P

My problem with online communities these days is most of them just bore me - I feel like I'm going to go all Sherlock and start shooting into walls. :P

Lol!! :D

I go through stages with different sites and forums. This is the only place that has held my interest for this long.

This is the only one that ever interested me in the first place and I thought it was just a phase but this has been going on for quite awhile, I can't believe it... I normally have a very short attention span.

This is the only one that ever interested me in the first place and I thought it was just a phase but this has been going on for quite awhile, I can't believe it... I normally have a very short attention span.

Yes this is very typical Libra. This forum and I have had a relationship now for about 3 or 4 years.. That means all you ladies have been in my life for that long. So cool.

Well thank you, I appreciate the compliment. But that was the hardest collection to write, I was ready to hurt myself by the end of it. It was a great theme, though, if I do say so.

Well that was my first experience with such magical stories. I swear I read them over and over an over so know that your frustration really made an impression on me!! Of course I have enjoyed all of them since but there is just something about the first time! I remember just being completely enchanted. I am glad that was the month I found LP.

I found LP nosing around on another forum and the multitude of choices here, for a scent novice like myself, terrified me and I ran away, but the great reviews for LP lured me back within the same month (Aug of 2011) and I've been hooked ever since! I deleted my facebook because I was never on it...but I'm here almost - if not - everyday :lol:

YOU are the only ones who understand and share my enthusiasm for LP! :heart0974::Polar-pressie::love592:

of course you do, silly!!

:yeahthat: I can't BELIEVE you would think we would think anything else! :lol: Why, one must try them all...what if there were an unexpected gem in there?! If you were to say to your self - "Self, these notes just don't seem right for me" - and be completely surprised to be wrong, how tragic would that be! :o:D

Oh my gosh! My Valentine's Day order just arrived!!! GORGEOUS red tassled beaded bag -- with a box of Sweethearts candy!!!!!!!

THANK YOU, Mara! You are the best! (Bet you haven't heard that accolade in the past,oh, ten seconds!)

Onward to actually testing the LPs.

No! Wait! I'm still gawking over the packaging! :Emoticons04235:

SO JEALOUS! You're so lucky!!! Sounds fantastic! (not that that wasn't expected :D) :cat690: