New Releases for JANUARY 2014 - Valentine's Collection!

luna65

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found LP nosing around on another forum and the multitude of choices here, for a scent novice like myself, terrified me and I ran away, but the great reviews for LP lured me back within the same month (Aug of 2011) and I've been hooked ever since! I deleted my facebook because I was never on it...but I'm here almost - if not - everyday :lol:

YOU are the only ones who understand and share my enthusiasm for LP! :heart0974::Polar-pressie::love592:

I found LP from the Lush Forum and the rest as you say is History….LOL

My package is here today. I was hoping it would come when i was alone so that I have time to dwell on each new LP without the boy thinking i've gone mad!

Well if you can stand it... put on a 'made for guys' movie (something gets blowed up!) and you can keep him company on the couch while you test, it's what I do! I also have my Nook handy for looking up ingredients/reviews while I sniff... :D

I just got my box and all I can say is that my head is going to explode from all the goodness that was inside. Usually I dab one, sniff, move on. I swear to you, I want to slather myself in all them... RIGHT NOW!!! I don't have enough room on my arms to try everything. :swoon:

Well if you can stand it... put on a 'made for guys' movie (something gets blowed up!) and you can keep him company on the couch while you test, it's what I do! I also have my Nook handy for looking up ingredients/reviews while I sniff... :D

He's actually at his house tonight, so i will get to test in peace, but that's an EXCELLENT idea. Set him up with some popcorn (popcorn junkie!) and Netflix, and he won't even notice I'm gone. LOL!!

:A002: My hubby wasn't here for my LP delivery and it's too late for me to pick it up from he post! I will have to wait until THIS TIME TOMORROW to pick it up (if they hadn't flipped my schedule this week I'd be knocking on the post door in the A.M. :D ). I WAS SO CLOSE! SOOOO CLOSE!!! :Emoticons08045: I'm going to go console myself with something chocolate...

:A002: My hubby wasn't here for my LP delivery and it's too late for me to pick it up from he post! I will have to wait until THIS TIME TOMORROW to pick it up (if they hadn't flipped my schedule this week I'd be knocking on the post door in the A.M. :D ). I WAS SO CLOSE! SOOOO CLOSE!!! :Emoticons08045: I'm going to go console myself with something chocolate...

Aw Nu Trix, that sucks!! Tomorrow will be here before you know, hang in there! :Hug_emoticon: If mine hadn't shown up today, I would have had to wait until Saturday!!

Aw Nu Trix, that sucks!! Tomorrow will be here before you know, hang in there! :Hug_emoticon: If mine hadn't shown up today, I would have had to wait until Saturday!!

:Emoticons04284: you're right of course. I just had "a moment".

I'm currently living vicariously through everyone else's reviews and satisfying my madness with plotting which one I will wear on Wednesday...but then, after I test them, that will probably change :lol: In the mean time my dark chocolate has soothed me and I'm glad you didn't have to wait until Saturday! :omgwtf:^_^

Don't feel *too* bad NuTrix, I'm still waiting to get a shipping notice! :lol: I. Am. Going. Mental.

I keep pouncing on every review that pops up. I need to fill the no-new-perfume-since-before-Christmas void. It's BIG.

He's actually at his house tonight, so i will get to test in peace, but that's an EXCELLENT idea. Set him up with some popcorn (popcorn junkie!) and Netflix, and he won't even notice I'm gone. LOL!!

With my guy it's the tortilla chips and salsa. Seeya in 3 hours, lol!

Don't feel *too* bad NuTrix, I'm still waiting to get a shipping notice! :lol: I. Am. Going. Mental.

I keep pouncing on every review that pops up. I need to fill the no-new-perfume-since-before-Christmas void. It's BIG.

Hahaha! ME TOO!

It's so cold here that mail is not being delivered or picked up. I'm losing my frakking mind.

WHAAA??? Is that ALLOWED?! What happened to, "Neither, sleet, nor hail, nor snow..." and all that? CLEARLY there has been a miscommunication here... <_<

OK. I will stop whining and just hope to get off work early enough to get my parcel tomorrow!

BUT! One last lament...

Do YOU KNOW what THAT MAN, whom I am not longer addressing with the title husband, DARED say to me?!?!?! DO YOU!!!???

And I QUOTE:

"It's just perfume."

FAH! I DISOWN HIM!

at least until the next time I'm horny...like, in, 3...2...1....

:Emoticons04263:

Mine just got here! My stepdad is a mailman. They have been working until 8pm or later. But when it's below zero they order them off the streets at 4pm, so if you didn't get your mail by then you're not getting it. During the first polar vortex three weeks ago we didn't get mail for 4 days. It was hell!