Cherry Divinity

Beccah

The other day at work, a co-worker brought in some homemade Valentine's Day chocolate bark made with white chocolate and cherry flavored candy chips. As soon as I took a bite, it tasted exactly how Cherry Divinity smells!! I brought in my bottle the next day for her to sniff and she laughed because they did smell exactly alike.

The more I wear this one, the more I'm really glad I got a bottle. There's a short period of time where I'll sniff my arm and I get play-doh smell (I figured out that's what it reminds me of) after it's dried down but not finished melding. After that though, it's such a wonderful warm white chocolate with a hint of cherry.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was so happy to get my 2 FBs of this with my last order. I got 1 oil boosted with cops, and a spray. The label is great on the spray bottle!

Thanks so much Mara! You added just the right amount of cops, the boosted bottle is to die for. I had the spray in my hair and the oil on the rest of me. I received several compliments. It's such a universal winner. Sweet, subtle & noticeable all at once. :heart:

Edited by StacyK

I wish I would have had one of my bottles boosted with cops!! I was afraid it would t cover and the cops would show through!!

Mara did a perfect job. I don't know how much she used but I just barely detect the cops wet.

it really just adds a dash of sweet and sexy to the scent.

No dry down needed ect.

• 2 weeks later...

I wish I would have had one of my bottles boosted with cops!! I was afraid it would t cover and the cops would show through!!

I've been layering my CD with Sheer Essence cops and it works wonderfully. It also keeps the CD "clean" so I can layer it with other UNpheros. Gives me more variety that way. Love it.

I usually like to have the option also but some scents like this just scream cops please to me.

I have had a bottle if EOW for over a year because I got into the Occos ect.. but it is good to have. Are there any trials of sheer essence left on Art Fire? They were$10 I think.

So glad, this one is simply divine. It does it's job. Im loving it. STILL

You should update ALL the review threads of scents that you still love even though you have posted that you loved them before. Because of course your tastes could change drastically from month to month. That's what they are there for, right?

You should update ALL the review threads of scents that you still love even though you have posted that you loved them before. Because of course your tastes could change drastically from month to month. That's what they are there for, right?

DANG BABY WORRRRRRRRRRRRRD

• 2 weeks later...

OH! That sounds like a great combo! I'm going to have to give that a whirl! Great idea DD!!!

I mixed my sample with BANG! and still love - though there's precious little until my order comes :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to have to decant some CD and Sexpionage....it's just screaming for it!

(seriously...woke me out of a sound sleep last night...screaming..."Sexpionage me!")

NuTrix have you tried it with Un sexpinoage yet?This is one of my favs. I have one perfectly boosted lightly with cops. it's Delish. But I will say CD does not cover my Bang spray (my Bang is a x2). I was a little uncomfortable. I felt somewhat uncovered so to speak. That spray just needs something with more weight/body to it.

Edited by StacyK

I LUV this one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it just gets better & better on me :)

You are spot on, Calii! It's already starting to develop more depth, just after a month or two, isn't it!

I used my CD sample and made a BANG! spray with it and used it up quickly (it wasn't very much and I AM a fogger with those little 5ml spritzers). My Un BANG! was in oil and only in x1 strength. I didn't have trouble with CD covering it - but that's at x1. I've slathered CD over Sexpionage so far and not had a problem with cover...but we're talking COATING the Cherry Divinity :lol:

A couple circles of Sexpionage around the belly button and a line up between the girls and then smooshed with wrists, followed by CD all over my collarbone, neck, torso and wrists to cover.

When I decant, I'm going to leave it in the oil form and decant it to a 5ml roller and add the Sexpionage to the CD. Probably at 1/3 Sexpionage, if it can take that much. We'll see what it seems like to my nose, but I think it will be alright :) Will update... one way or the other :)

I used my CD sample and made a BANG! spray with it and used it up quickly (it wasn't very much and I AM a fogger with those little 5ml spritzers). My Un BANG! was in oil and only in x1 strength. I didn't have trouble with CD covering it - but that's at x1. I've slathered CD over Sexpionage so far and not had a problem with cover...but we're talking COATING the Cherry Divinity :lol:

A couple circles of Sexpionage around the belly button and a line up between the girls and then smooshed with wrists, followed by CD all over my collarbone, neck, torso and wrists to cover.

When I decant, I'm going to leave it in the oil form and decant it to a 5ml roller and add the Sexpionage to the CD. Probably at 1/3 Sexpionage, if it can take that much. We'll see what it seems like to my nose, but I think it will be alright :) Will update... one way or the other :)

What a great idea to pair it with Bang

• 9 months later...

I tried this one out today, and it was different than I expected. I was a little worried that it would be too sweet, as it's very sweet in the vial. I like it though. But I was right--at first. It was very sweet, but it didn't smell bad or anything. The scent reminded me of chocolate cherry chip cake mix. Yummy! I don't know if I wanna smell like that, though, you know?

But then it dries down into a more complex, musky scent that I quite like, while still maintaining a nice undercurrent of cherry chips. Unfortunately, shortly after it does this, it all but disappears on me! :( I am surprised because it seemed like the kind of scent that would stick around for awhile.

I'll have to try it again in the future and see if it does the same thing.

Reached for this yesterday but wound up with Mark's Girl Nip :D Completely different direction!

This covers BANG! and Sexpionage...and pretty much everything else I've thrown at it. This still surprises me. Cherry doesn't usually "move" me, but the cake-like fluffiness is SO goooood! The cherry is there but it's like a glaze floating over a delicious cupcake :heart: Still loving this one!

I just want to know if Lady V is still loving it? :) This sounds lovely. I will hug my bottles of Spring's Lusty Cherry and try not to think of the Cherry scent that got away.