Cherry Divinity

Beccah

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhh... MDC. I know I would love it. Cherry is divine! My favorite fruit. Perhaps when I finally have a PE done, it will be a knock you over the head, right in your face, I will NOT be ignored, cherry scent. Hmmm..now you've got me thinking! And yes, by all means try the Sugared Cherry with it! I plan to and will post back with results. Just giving the precious a little time to settle in.

• 3 months later...

I got a bottle off the trade forum and I'm just trying it today. Wet, it's very sweet cherries. As it dries down, I'm left with a very sweet, cake like scent, but the cherry is gone :( I'm so sad! This will have to go on my trade list to find a loving home. ..

• 1 month later...

I usually go for berries or melons, but this is my favorite cherry LP to date (that I've tried). While cherry isn't the first fragrance I reach for, this is just an absolute delight. I think it's the gooey cake like vanilla/marshmallow base that I love to much - and seriously...chocolate? Confection perfection...:)

• 8 months later...

Well! Within 2 hours of shopping out and about I got a, "You smell like cake", "Mmmm, what smells like vanilla" and "What smells like fresh baked cookies?"

CD still has it going on and is still making people drool on the spot :lol: The last guy asked what I had on and from where did I get it - he said he wants to get it for his girlfriend!lol I gave him the details because the rebrew is still available ^_^

YUMMY stuff for sure!!!