Fairy Musk w/Treasured Hearts

Ok are the fruit sugars in this- really fruity? I have heards lots of good things about Treasured Hearts and it would be cool for me to finally try this out.

I was worried about the fruit in this as well, but it is not really fruity on me; mostly floral; lovely, fresh, green and pink florals.

Very fresh (but not soapy!) and a little bit sweet, but not too sweet.

It threatens to go sharp on me about half an hour in, but fortunately the musk prevents that.

(and I have a feeling it's the sort of sharp that will disappear completely with some aging)

This is THE most sheer musk I have ever smelled - Fairy Musk indeed!

There seems to be a very soft undertone of something sweet occasionally, something I catch a whiff of now and again; like a very sheer vanilla or amber.

I like this a lot, glad I went FB on it!

I haven't had a chance to try out the phero yet; perhaps tomorrow (and I'll report back when I do).

Thanks for that. Fruit does not like me at all. :)

I was worried about the fruit in this as well, but it is not really fruity on me; mostly floral; lovely, fresh, green and pink florals.

Very fresh (but not soapy!) and a little bit sweet, but not too sweet.

It threatens to go sharp on me about half an hour in, but fortunately the musk prevents that.

(and I have a feeling it's the sort of sharp that will disappear completely with some aging)

This is THE most sheer musk I have ever smelled - Fairy Musk indeed!

There seems to be a very soft undertone of something sweet occasionally, something I catch a whiff of now and again; like a very sheer vanilla or amber.

I like this a lot, glad I went FB on it!

I haven't had a chance to try out the phero yet; perhaps tomorrow (and I'll report back when I do).

This one is so very pretty, probably my favorite of the month. The green aspect of it goes a little sharp on me upon application, but it settles very quickly to that magical fairy-like scent that is very true to it's name. I see this as more pink than green, but it does indeed smell fresh and uplifting at the same time. And I love how pretty and girly those fruit sugars come off on me.

Wow, ok so this is my first review. I got my first package today at work and decided to try this one first to see if the socials had any effect on my asshole of a boss. (Ahem)

Wet in the bottle: it smells sweet and floral to me, like flowers were dipped in cotton candy. But there's a sharpness in the background that I'm assuming are the green notes. Since it smells like stems, that's what I'm going with.

Wet on skin: I put it on my wrists and my neck pulse points. It's a little overwhelming at this point. Super sweet and there's something in it that's making my throat tickle. It still smells good, it's just yelling at me. I don't know what the treasured hearts smells like on its own, but maybe that's what I am smelling?

Dry down: after about 15 minutes, it finally stopped screaming at me, thank Christ, and the sandalwood is making things even out and get creamy.

Overall, I like this one, but I don't think it will be an everyday scent. I tend to go for more resins and patchouli, but this would be fun to wear for cuddling on the couch (after dry down!!) or wearing to go out shopping.

Absinthe, the first couple of times I wore this it gave off a delicate fairy screech at me too for a short while. I was worried the slight sharpness would lead to a headache. But it doesn't seem to do that anymore. And I love the gorgeousness of it after it's dried down- have had so many compliments on it.

This is really nice. From the description, I would not have guessed that I would like it. In the vial, it smelled like a really simple sweet light musk, and I couldn't really detect the sandalwood, but as it is drying down it seems to be turning into something subtle yet complex. The sandalwood is coming out, just a little.