Peach Sparkle

Beccah

AD-PeachSparkle.jpg

Peach Sparkle

Sparkling wines – such as those created in the Champagne region of France – are always a first choice for celebrations and special occasions. It’s become a classic tradition to woo your Valentine with a big bottle of the bubbly and our fizzy fragranced version is pure romantic intoxication…imagine a glass of crystalline champagne with a syrupy slice of ripe peach and a cube of delectable brown sugar dissolving within. Sparkling sweet seduction!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:

PEACH & PEACH BLOSSOM ~ Love. Promotes fertility, happiness, and abundance. A symbol of marriage. Longevity, wishes granted.
CHAMPAGNE/FERMENTED ALCOHOLS ~ Intoxicant, used as an offering or appeasement for Gods, used in love spells, and celebratory spells.
APRICOT ~ Love, love, love! Romance, passion, femininity.
CREAM ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.
BROWN & CARAMELIZED SUGARS ~ Attracts love, luck,
sweetness
and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.

I think I am going to love this. I love the peach champagne idea, but there have been a few peaches that didn't work on me so I thought I had better check with a sample first. I hope I do because the concept sounds awesomely refreshing for summer and I love the saucy girl on the label (second only to Halo on the Strawberry Cream Cake!)

So love this label too. I love the independent solo aspect of this pic (along with LP White). She saying, yea me. I only see one glass lol. She enjoying herself, I love that fuck it aspect...That's so me right now. It all sounds perfect. I'm taking a chance it will not be as sweet as BCP.

I love a good peach, I adore EOP.

I'm also assuming it's a peachy peach, juicy, ripe and soft. I hope it is not green.

Edited by StacyK

• 2 weeks later...

LOVE it! I detect no green, StacyK, just delicious, soft peach, a bit of apricot to give it a bump, and the background notes of cream and something sparkly, which must be the champagne. There's only the teensiest of a alcoholic beverage nip to it.

The champagne note had scared me on paper. On skin, it is delicious.

Overall, it reminds me of a sparkling peach wine cooler.

This has all the markings of becoming a FB purchase for me.

JD, this sounds like a PERFECT summer scent. Dang it... almost got full bottle and stopped myself. *sigh* Well, we all know the routine...

LOVE it! I detect no green, StacyK, just delicious, soft peach, a bit of apricot to give it a bump, and the background notes of cream and something sparkly, which must be the champagne. There's only the teensiest of a alcoholic beverage nip to it.

The champagne note had scared me on paper. On skin, it is delicious.

Overall, it reminds me of a sparkling peach wine cooler.

This has all the markings of becoming a FB purchase for me.

Yes! I love the peach in this. A ripe peach.. but a fresh young scent. I'm craving a Belini now.

I had two worries here one the peach, it's great nice and juicy ripe. The second, is it too sweet? nope. Well balanced. I sometimes amp any type of alcohol note but not this time. It's really a lovely peach scent with a splash of champagne.

The apricot, sugars and cream round it out nicely and add a sensual aspect.

A scent to wear anywhere. :)

Storemy I went FB because I've been loving peach lately (EOP). :D

Yeah a great summer scent.

Edited by StacyK

This smells bright and bubbly- a very sparkly champagne. I'm amping the champagne note above everything else, with peach peeking through. It's like... A mimosa! But with peach juice instead of orange juice. The peach is sweet, and compliments that bubbly sprite-sparkling champagne very nicely.

Wow this is the first peach LP I have ever loved! Peach usually reads cloying to me but not here. It's light and sweet but not sickly sweet. The champagne just absolutely makes it! I love Lp's bubbly notes but champagne has never been a favorite. I think the addition of apricot and peach blossom is helping to keep this light and fresh. So far no brown sugar which is a very good thing as I don't usually like it. I need to wear this more probably but I am thinking this may be a FB depending on the long drydown.

In the vial this is super fizzy, sweet ripe peachy light tickly goodness! This one definitely has promise! Will be back when I've properly tested!

Starts out really nice on me - the peach-y fizziness of it - but there's also a sangria accord in this and that's what comes out in the drydown. It's not bad, just not what I was expecting, I hoped this would be more like Effervescence! but with a peach topnote. I think wine accords go a bit crazy on my skin.

This peach is very bright and just-ripe- not gushy overripe peach running juice down your hand- and it's actually not overly sweet to me at all! Who knew a peach could smell so FRESSSSSSSHH. I don't get the fizz of the champagne literally, just contributes to the general almost citrusy brightness.

Zing! Pow! Freshness! Sparkle!

This is a really pretty scent - perfect for the Australian summer. It is certainly an apricot scent, with peach in the background, but I am convinced that the main note in this is grapefruit. It's got that almost-but-not-quite sweet cirtrus tang and slight bitterness of grapefruit. Your results may vary, but this is an amazingly fresh and bright grapefruit on me.

Edited by Celrynnya

This was a surprise hit for me -- I felt like I was all set with the peach scents I've got on hand, so I couldn't imagine needing another. I love the fizziness in this! I could almost feel the bubbles tickling my nose. I agree with what Celrynna said about the citrus tang. I don't get grapefruit from it, but it creates a similar vibe for me to the grapefruit in Glamour Puss -- although this has a more energetic upbeat quality, as well as a slightly darker texture. I'm going to have to give this one serious consideration for summer!

First on, I thought this smelled exactly like the Buttercream Peach LAM. A burst of ripe, juicy peach and cream. But after five minutes, i started to get this incredible musky scent. I"m not sure what it is that's doing it, but that's what i smelled. It gradually faded into a peacy champagne. Totally agree with those calling it a bellini. It's making me want one! :lol: I'm about 4 hours in, and it's a wonderful, girly-skin scent on me, like this bellini scent is coming out of my pores. Lurve it!!!!

I think I'm not big on boozy notes. (Maybe I've just had one too many in my life! :lol: ). I love the concept of Peach Sparkle. I love Bellinis. Peaches, check. Champers, check. Apricot, brown sugar, yep, yep. But still I'm not fond of the smell of the Champagne note. It kind of hits me between the eyes, and gives me just a bit of a headache. I'd say it's a huge bummer that PS and I don't get along, but there are so many goodies this month that it's almost a relief to come across a few that just don't hit the right chord.

I think I'm not big on boozy notes. (Maybe I've just had one too many in my life! :lol: ). I love the concept of Peach Sparkle. I love Bellinis. Peaches, check. Champers, check. Apricot, brown sugar, yep, yep. But still I'm not fond of the smell of the Champagne note. It kind of hits me between the eyes, and gives me just a bit of a headache. I'd say it's a huge bummer that PS and I don't get along, but there are so many goodies this month that it's almost a relief to come across a few that just don't hit the right chord.

I Don't know what to put my finger on. I thought it was the peach maybe? I had a similar reaction to yours. All day yesterday while wearing this, even while it IS lovely, there's something in there that kept my eyes a bit scrunched and kept a tiny headache, right about the "third eye" spot where my sinus' are, throughout the day. So sad because it's very peachy and sugared apricot on me. It just didn't seem to get along with me on some other level. :(

I Don't know what to put my finger on. I thought it was the peach maybe? I had a similar reaction to yours. All day yesterday while wearing this, even while it IS lovely, there's something in there that kept my eyes a bit scrunched and kept a tiny headache, right about the "third eye" spot where my sinus' are, throughout the day. So sad because it's very peachy and sugared apricot on me. It just didn't seem to get along with me on some other level. :(

I laughed when I realized I couldn't wear it, and knew right away what the offending factor was - the headache felt *exactly* like those headaches you get when you've literally had one too many! :lol:

:D Oh No! That's terrible! The last time I had too much - I had WAY too much...the kind of much were you're sick for days much...I would have been happy to have only suffered what I did yesterday...I have not done THAT since May 2013...But like every time I've relearned that lesson until it becomes too faded...I have sworn it off from ever happening again...again :lol:

I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!

I have a full bottle coming because I could tell with one quick sniff I wanted to smell like this when it got warm but today I wore a full slather and this is my new favorite summer scent (move over Dolly's Hot and Sticky!). The tang of the champagne note is heavenly with that sweet peach. GORGEOUS I SAY!!!

This is going to be perfect for an everyday scent or for summer cocktails outside...and layered with coconut scents too!!!! I can't wait for summer...

I know what this means!!! I need a spray boosted with Topper of this sassy summer elixir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I just got this in the mail and even though I should have resisted I tried it on straight out of the package. Something in this one is going kind of weird on me - sort of soapy but not exactly soapy - waxy maybe? I think waxy is a good way to describe it. I'm crossing my fingers, hoping and praying that it's travel shock, and in a day or two that weirdness goes away. I want to like this one SO much!

I may order a trial vial next month if there are any left. When I first read the description, I was hoping that perhaps the peach BLOSSOM would be equally prevalent? The champagne might balance this one out on me. What I have to watch out for with many peach scents, even the ones that are lovely on other people, is that they can turn sort of syrupy canned peach on me and that just doesn't do it for me. I do love the bright warmth of a good peach scent though

I laughed when I realized I couldn't wear it, and knew right away what the offending factor was - the headache felt *exactly* like those headaches you get when you've literally had one too many! :lol:

YES THIS! The fizz of it, reminded me of grapefruit which I do not always like in a scent because it has the bubbly quality that makes me think of gas bubbles which reminds me of gas in my stomach. All I got from this one was fizz, fizz and more fizz. It gave me a bit third eye headache. It just did not do well with my skin chemistry.

Hmm...the champagne notes reminded me of Bacchanalia. Once it dried down that went away, but it is still not my favorite peach scent. Nice, just not compelling me to buy a bottle.

I'm in the I LOOOVE THIS Camp! :)

Peach Sparkle...I wasn't certain I'd like it. I got the full bottle set for Feb., and I kind of set this one aside and ignored it for a while. I snoofed the bottle, which smelled nice, but I waited for days before putting any on. Doofus, me.

O GODS it's good. The sparkly bubbly feel works well on my skin, and the peach stays, well, peachy! See, sometimes peach won't work with my chemistry and will go sort of waxy. In Peach Sparkle, the peach stays true. This is such a happy perfume! It's a bit like putting fresh peach slices in champagne. Or maybe it's more like eating fruit slices while *drinking* champagne. It smells like a party. It smells like brunch on the patio on a spring day. It's sweet and refreshing. I could see pairing this with any number of happy social pheros. It would work great in a spray. Wowsers.

:heart: I'm going to get a lot of mileage from this one!!! :heart:

• 3 weeks later...

Ye gods, a peach that doesn't cloy the crap out of me! I've had especially good luck with LP peach (Empress of Persica, Hot Peach Compote, Buttercream Peach) and this is no exception. Not too candylike, fresh and bright peach with a hint of tartness gets bubbly and effervescent mingling with the champagne note. I love how the champagne stays fizzy for a long time after the drydown, at least on me. There is a sweet and slightly creamy backdrop from the sugar/cream nots on the drydown, but the peach and champagne really hold their own the whole way through. It's kind of like the peach version of Bridezilla, which I also love for its marathon fizziness.

• 5 months later...
Guest cutie.pie

Can't wait to try this one! I thought grapefruit was my favorite, but after trying Whisker Wishes, I'm in love with the peach! :D

Saw this was available on the sale freebie list so I am going to grab one. I second the fact Whisker Wishes made me fall in love with the Peach notes...going to get some Sugared Peaches as well.

Edited to spell peaches right..Doh!!!

Edited by irish eyes

Ye gods, a peach that doesn't cloy the crap out of me! I've had especially good luck with LP peach (Empress of Persica, Hot Peach Compote, Buttercream Peach) and this is no exception. Not too candylike, fresh and bright peach with a hint of tartness gets bubbly and effervescent mingling with the champagne note. I love how the champagne stays fizzy for a long time after the drydown, at least on me. There is a sweet and slightly creamy backdrop from the sugar/cream nots on the drydown, but the peach and champagne really hold their own the whole way through. It's kind of like the peach version of Bridezilla, which I also love for its marathon fizziness.

Great review - will have to give this another try, only tested once and I got piercing peach. And so far I've had good luck with Peach and other peach-y scents. Maybe I should have given more time for dry down and settle in - as straight wet on skin it came across harsh and stayed harsh for 10 min on dry down. So wanting to like this bc all the notes are gorgeous.

I think I've figured I should try each scent at least 3 times before I make decision, and I honestly didn't let this stay on long enough to give proper test. I'll test this week and update post bc I really want this to be peach fizzy champagne.

ETA: Tried again, got the same thing - really piercing stabby peach. So sad as I love all the notes and the intent. Maybe when I get sugared cream I can layer to round it out. But this one just doesn't work for me as it is and will take a strong creamy note to tone it for me. :(

Edited by Beach Goddess

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cutie.pie

My 6 years old daughter liked this one so much that she asked me to put some on her pillow before bed time. In the morning (and even 24h later!), the room smelled so nice, it was like she was sleeping in a peach tree :)

• 3 weeks later...

Got this during the sale, and boy am I glad! I feel exactly like the young lady on the label when I wear this, head kinda sloshed to the side and everything. It's a bright and yet creamy peach... well, sparkle on my arm. After drydown, it doesn't have the greatest throw on my thirsty skin, but the champagne still manages to hold strong for a good 30 mins before the creamy buttercream/almost vanilla base with the heart of apricot/peach speaks up later. It's fruity and tart (in a good way). More cheeky than bright, in my opinion. Definitely not your usual peach scent.

This would be a fabulous happy hour perfume in the summer. I can see putting this on before going out and then toasting away with glass after glass of moscatos or house vodka drinks on a warm, breezy evening. *cough* Not that I've done that often or anything... :blush:

This is going on my list for a second bottle.

• 1 year later...

This is a very juicy peach! From afar, its just a perfectly ripe peach. The application spot however is a fizzy peach blossom~

Its sort of rerminicent to bridezilla in my opinion, it has this sort of "berry fizz" with a bright peachy syrup drizzled over the glass.

ETA, I just noticed the creaminess mingling, the peach sort of fades and its just a sweet blossom laying ontop of the now apperent cream soda O_o

Edited by Anonymous2F

• 3 years later...

Yummmmm. I slathered this two times today, clearly I'm all about peaches at the moment. I think all the reviews cover the scent, although it's not terribly boozy on me. It's 90 degrees in the shade here, there's a lot of people drinking here, and I don't think they can smell my boozy note like I can smell all of theirs! 

I'm boosting this thread just to remind you, if you happen to have one in deep storage, bust it out! It's summer!