Poudre de Bourdons w/Aja

Beccah

To be honest Stacy, I really get none at all with this. I tried it while at home the first couple of times and nothing. No self effects, partner was completely indifferent to both the scent or any effects that might be lurking, but no.. not effects at all in my experience. My love for it is based solely on scent and I really should have pointed that out in my review. I do hope that helps. Do you get any effects with this one?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with Rose - love the scent, no phero effects yet...not a twitch from hubby either :( But the fragrance is WONDERFUL!

To be honest Stacy, I really get none at all with this. I tried it while at home the first couple of times and nothing. No self effects, partner was completely indifferent to both the scent or any effects that might be lurking, but no.. not effects at all in my experience. My love for it is based solely on scent and I really should have pointed that out in my review. I do hope that helps. Do you get any effects with this one?

I've only had a trial to this point, So far AJA works fine as a perfume note but I have not had any "cop like" or phero like responses. I do like the scent tho and all this chatting has put a FB on my list. :)

• 4 weeks later...

In the vial i really like it! Buuuuut i didnt give this any trial run before slathering myself in it hahaha that was a mistake :o

While it was wet it was really divine however once it was drying down that sweet lovely powdery honey went alll waxy on me! Not like, candle wax, like literal BEE WAX haha it reminded me of those beeswax candles i used to make for mothers day as a kid. A sweet waxy smell didnt seem all that bad so i continued to wear it. As the night progressed it turned all snatchy on me :C

Down right dirty! I honestly didnt expect it to go in a raunchy direction--how can something so deliciously sweet n airy turn so nasty haha i was glad it was just me n my roomies sipping on champagn and doing some furious house cleaning on our new place rather than mingling around town. After it went snatch i couldnt wash it off! I didnt have any perfume w.me but they didnt mention anything, i was just *really* surprised. Love the scent, but its gonna have to be for bedroom use only :lol:

• 2 years later...

This is so yummy on me. Love the light honey dust! And AJA!!! This reminds me of a honey lemon drop. I just want to lick it off my arm!!!

:D It's such a sultry scent. Love it.