Hello from the Countess

Countesszero

Hi Everyone,

I've been a lurker for awhile now but thought that I should come and join in the fun. It's good to see some familiar faces also. I just love everything from here and when I found out that they were offering pheromone based products that just took me over the edge.

Hi Carrie. I'm happy I made it too. I just love the potions and the illustrations on the bottles.

Heya Countess,

Great to see you here!

:):D:BananaRow:

May

Wow, so now we have a Countess *and* a Dutchess...I feel so "unntitled"... :) WAIT~ I shall now become "Queen of all I survey!" :D

Heh, welcome aboard Countess...

Wow, so now we have a Countess *and* a Dutchess...I feel so "unntitled"... :) WAIT~ I shall now become "Queen of all I survey!" ;)

Heh, welcome aboard Countess...

Well then I think your new entity needs a WELCOME!!!!! :lol:

Hey Countess so good to have you over here! Cant wait to here your thoughts on the scents and Pheros too!

Hello Everybody and long live the Queen. :) I have fallen in love with the scented Cuddle Bunny and most everything else here. The potions are great additions to my already large pheromone arsenal. I'm addicted.

• 3 weeks later...

*waves* Hi, PheroTalk ladies! :)

So glad Countess and Laurie FINALLY found their way over here! Stay and talk with us.....we get some good chats rolling.....

YAY!

Yes, congrats indeed, Laurie. I'm unable to say that to you elsewhere now, so it's great to be able to do so here.

Lots of lovely fragrances to make your mouth water here, not to mention some truly outstanding and VERY effective phero blends.

Enjoy! :)

Ail )O(

Thank you, ladies!

Ail, I've missed you, so it's great to have a place to correspond. :)