need advice please :))

Hello I'm very new here and just received my first order yesterday, yaayyyyy

my question is: can I apply the spray ones to my clothes? And what about the oil ones? I live in Chicago where it is reallllly cold now and I feel like after applying to my skin I really still smell nothing and am afraid I'd be wasting my perfumes in vain. Any advice on how to best apply my oils and perfumes in cold weather?

You can apply sprays to your clothes for sure, if they're not cops-heavy blends, (like LAM, BAM, BI, Cuddle Bunny etc...). Lots of ladies apply sprays to clothes & hair.

I live in Ontario, Canada, so it's pretty friggin' cold here, too. But I still apply my oils the same way I do in the summer: I "lollypop", (also referred to as the Mara Manouver). That means you apply from your chest down around your navel, like an inverted lollypop. Your body heat will help diffusion - even in the cold. I usually smoosh everything around with my wrists to speed up the dry-down time, 'cause I'm impatient.

Good luck! :)

^^^

Eggers pretty much covered what i was just about to say haha

Im not sure if this would help, but If your skin is sucking up the perfumes you should try putting some lotion on before applying the smelllies. If it doesnt help theres always a silicone option that wont absorb into your skin but itll burn off faster than oil

Each person will vary.....especially with pheros.....just remember that if you are just starting out, less is more.