Help ~ Advice on Usage Amount?

Hello everyone .. need advice on usage amount ...

recently saw some posts inquiring how much (or how many "swipes")

to use, when using a roller-ball (or bottle).

My question is, how much (or how many "swipes") is suggested with

the trial-size vials, utilizing the little stick, included (or another

method you use to apply, using the trial-sizes?)..and particularly

in regards to OCCO's? Thanks!

Edited by Angelica

When I had trial sizes of the OCCOs, I would use the little stick and do swipes from cleavage to belly, and around my belly button, re-wetting the little stick as necessary. Then I would smush it around a little with my forearms, just to speed up drydown time a bit.

When I had trial sizes of the OCCOs, I would use the little stick and do swipes from cleavage to belly, and around my belly button, re-wetting the little stick as necessary. Then I would smush it around a little with my forearms, just to speed up drydown time a bit.

Thank you, Molls!!

I used my Occo trail vial for the first time this week (along with Sneaky Clean) and I did three inversions in a line from under my bra to my belly button (so, holding the vial tight against my skin and bending backward until it was pretty well inverted and left a little dab of oil) and then used the stick to smooth the down in a line and around my navel in an approximation of the Mara Manoeuvre. I have no idea if this was "right" as it were, but I think the amount straddled the line between offensively strong and unnoticeable. I could certainly smell it but I didn't get attacked on the public transport or thrown out of church. No one asked what that smell was.

Then again, I also didn't have men falling at my feet (or even paying me particular attention) so I may have got it wrong after all. More testing is in order.

I used my Occo trail vial for the first time this week (along with Sneaky Clean) and I did three inversions in a line from under my bra to my belly button (so, holding the vial tight against my skin and bending backward until it was pretty well inverted and left a little dab of oil) and then used the stick to smooth the down in a line and around my navel in an approximation of the Mara Manoeuvre. I have no idea if this was "right" as it were, but I think the amount straddled the line between offensively strong and unnoticeable. I could certainly smell it but I didn't get attacked on the public transport or thrown out of church. No one asked what that smell was.

Then again, I also didn't have men falling at my feet (or even paying me particular attention) so I may have got it wrong after all. More testing is in order.

Thanks for your feedback, Donsie!

I usually use the little stick to apply a scent to my neck, then put the opening of the vial against my wrist to get a good 'drop' and then smoosh into the inside of the opposite elbow. I do that with each arm, then apply with the stick to my cleavage and usually the back of my neck. Sometimes I apply to my shoulders. It sounds like a lot more than it probably really is, since a trial vial lasts me a LONG time. I go very light with occo's though, usually just a tiny bit with the stick.

I usually use the little stick to apply a scent to my neck, then put the opening of the vial against my wrist to get a good 'drop' and then smoosh into the inside of the opposite elbow. I do that with each arm, then apply with the stick to my cleavage and usually the back of my neck. Sometimes I apply to my shoulders. It sounds like a lot more than it probably really is, since a trial vial lasts me a LONG time. I go very light with occo's though, usually just a tiny bit with the stick.

Thanks Amalthea...interesting trick (placing the open vial against the wrists)...something definitely to try!

I could certainly smell it but I didn't get attacked on the public transport or thrown out of church. No one asked what that smell was.

:10_small16: ...luv this !!!

Experimenting with what works best for/on you is the only way...there might be some mishaps along the way...hee...but lots of fun too :)