New GGGs now on Artfire

halo0073

Hurry guys Mara is adding tons of stuff on the Artfire store. Most things have 1-3 bottles and have been previously thought to be sold out. She has about 60 more to add so keep checking. Things like Happy Water, Get Happy, Mayberry etc etc.She is also adding all the remaining Pheromas phero samplers.

http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/studio/LovePotion/1/1/287070//

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha - there are a couple there I need to think about: Brother Brimstone, Lion Heart and Pendragon.

Edited by quietguy

Timing is everything - I'm wondering how long to wait before I place my order. I'd hate to put in an order too quickly, and then have something else that I want listed, but then I'd also hate to wait too long and have the ones I want sell out! I also don't want to put in more than one order, since I know that makes extra work for Mara & co. Grr, what to do?

#LPaddictproblems

Sorry lol

Timing is everything - I'm wondering how long to wait before I place my order. I'd hate to put in an order too quickly, and then have something else that I want listed, but then I'd also hate to wait too long and have the ones I want sell out! I also don't want to put in more than one order, since I know that makes extra work for Mara & co. Grr, what to do?

After what I have spent this month I will have to wait.....I am not going to look and see what I will miss....LOL I will look when I am ready to order ( I am firmly sticking to the idea of no order before the next batch of NRs is released)

Ok, I did it! Whew! I added over 100 items! PEs from the past 6 months, and lots of GGGs too.

Happy hunting!!! :)

Amalthea, If you read the offering, it says:

With all the custom pheromone options we offer, we need to make every one to each customer's exact specifications. Once in a while I will get an aspect of it wrong - such as using a base of 90/10 instead of 60/40, for example. I'll catch the error and re-make the item to the customer's specs, and I end up with a perfectly good brand new bottle, just not what the customer asked for. In these cases, I list them here, for a discount of $5 or more. Take advantage of my mistakes and get a discount!

Ah, that makes sense. I didn't read down that far! I didn't think such popular phero blends would be going away, but it had me worried! Thanks Mara!

And thanks for adding all the GGG's! It's been an interesting afternoon, checking the website every hour or so to see what new goodies have gone up:)

Now I really know I need help with my addiction- I only put in another small order a couple of days ago for more NRs- after a monster order earlier this month. But can I stay away from the artfire site like any sane person would do? No- I ordered 4 bottles, and cried about the other 4 I really wanted but ended up culling. Maybe we need to start an LP addicts anonymous group.

After what I have spent this month I will have to wait.....I am not going to look and see what I will miss....LOL I will look when I am ready to order ( I am firmly sticking to the idea of no order before the next batch of NRs is released)

I'm still looking...but I'm going to wait for Feb NRs too - we can do this! We can, can't we? :lol:

Ok, I did it! Whew! I added over 100 items! PEs from the past 6 months, and lots of GGGs too.

Happy hunting!!! :)

Amalthea, If you read the offering, it says:

With all the custom pheromone options we offer, we need to make every one to each customer's exact specifications. Once in a while I will get an aspect of it wrong - such as using a base of 90/10 instead of 60/40, for example. I'll catch the error and re-make the item to the customer's specs, and I end up with a perfectly good brand new bottle, just not what the customer asked for. In these cases, I list them here, for a discount of $5 or more. Take advantage of my mistakes and get a discount!

Thank you Mara - you wonderful talented temptress :D I would have likely not figured that out because I associate the price with the oils and didn't even see the word Spray in the description below! That's crazy awesome! Thank you - again! :heart:

Ditto! I'm feeling bad for placing, like, what, four orders this month so far? But Mara keeps setting out new stuff on Artfire and I have no self control.

OCCO Ambrosia was another episode of no self control. :Emoticons04235:

Sorry, Mara, but You List It, We Buy It!

Edited by Just Ducky

Ditto! I'm feeling bad for placing, like, what, four orders this month so far? But Mara keeps setting out new stuff on Artfire and I have no self control.

:yeahthat:

*sigh* Just made an Artfire order myself, self-control seems to be short supply here! :lol:

I apologize if this has been answered elsewhere, but is it possible to order bottles off the Artfire site and have them boosted and/or made into sprays?

I've done it in the past. I was told then to email Mara and she'd invoice.me. You can do that OR email Halo at customer service. It's been done.

I love the label for Beth's Night Magic!

ETA: Are the GGG Trial Vials still available? I saw one under Phero Enhanced, so maybe they'll be listed in with the perfumes instead of on their own page?

Also, I may have had to make an order... :blushing:

Edited by Molls

Well...this *could* be rebrewed again at some point, and IMNSHO,it *should* be a permanent LP <hint> <hint> ...but I sure as hell ain't taking any chances :001_302::001_302::001_302:

• 2 weeks later...

Bosom Bows III

I hope Mara has plans for a IV. :D

I finished off a whole bottle of this so I grabbed another from AF. I take this one for granted thinking it will always be around.