New GGGs now on Artfire

halo0073

I had my eye on that too, and I'm sad to hear that they're gone. But LoveStruck it's true, there's always something new coming that you'll love just as much or more. Also, one thing I'm figuring out around here, is that people tend to snatch up multiple bottles, then later when they're cleaning out their collection some of the "extras" come up on the trade board, so if you keep an eye on it then chances are you'll have another opportunity at some point. I watch that trade board like a hawk, personally!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, one thing I'm figuring out around here, is that people tend to snatch up multiple bottles, then later when they're cleaning out their collection some of the "extras" come up on the trade board, so if you keep an eye on it then chances are you'll have another opportunity at some point.

TY Amalthea! I've recently noticed that too! I've only started perusing the trade boards a little. I'm still waiting on a rather large April order to arrive so I'm attempting to NOT get tempted right now and use my budget more responsibly (WHAT budget - I seem to make it up as I go here!)

It really makes me feel better that you validated my "wish" that there is a good chance I'll find another LP "centering/calming/feel good spray" down the line. :love:

I'm trying to console myself with the idea that another great feel good relaxing scent will come along that will be every bit as wonderful... and I'll be in line (in time) for that one! Please tell me that it happens (that when one scent "door" is closed another awesome one magically opens!)

All the time!

I am so glad I barely tested that one. I did like it and was going to retest because I started to really like it. Now I am just going to pretend I don't like it at all do I don't cry.

LV I remember reading your review on TBE! I thought for sure you got a FB on that one. I'm hoping I *really dislike* my sample of TBE when it arrives, sometime this week. But I know better.... I've been so consumed with looking for great scents to wear (and being prepared - mentally - to have my bones jumped) ... this one sounded like a great relaxation and calming one "just for me". I think I read a review you did about Blissful Caress... I was thinking about trying that one (off one of the Trade boards). Do you still love it???

All the time!

THAT makes me feel GREAT Luna 'cause you would know (being such an LP/Hollywood insider 'n awesome LP alllegorist and all...) :cat690:

ETA:

OMG I feel so LUCKY that I ordered a FB of Crayons: Blush when I did... WHEW! That kinda makes up for the TBE loss... I would've been S I C K if I'd missed out on a FB of that blend (and to think I didn't care for it the first time I sniffed it!)

Edited by LoveStruck55

THAT makes me feel GREAT Luna 'cause you would know (being such an LP/Hollywood insider 'n awesome LP alllegorist and all...) :cat690:

LOL, well I mainly know from being an LP addict for the last seven years!

ETA:

OMG I feel so LUCKY that I ordered a FB of Crayons: Blush when I did... WHEW! That kinda makes up for the TBE loss... I would've been S I C K if I'd missed out on a FB of that blend (and to think I didn't care for it the first time I sniffed it!)

Is Blush gone? Darn it, I liked that one!

So true, I have had so many blends that I loved but did not get a chance to purchase but the wonderful trade boards have fulfilled many a wish

Yep, just found a bottle of Moon Sugar Candy that I thought I had missed out on. I love the trade boards!!!

Is Blush gone? Darn it, I liked that one!

I really wanted to try it but by the time I was in a position to order it was all gone. There's always the chance someone will decide they don't want theirs!

Edited by donsie

I'm trying to console myself with the idea that another great feel good relaxing scent will come along that will be every bit as wonderful... and I'll be in line (in time) for that one! Please tell me that it happens (that when one scent "door" is closed another awesome one magically opens!)

There is! it's called "New" Get one while you can.

:)

I did! I ordered it as soon as I saw it posted on the PE board! So many great reviews that I wanted to try it... Went straight to the FB . Happy to know it's another feel good scent. Thanx for confirming SK :)

Edited by LoveStruck55

• 2 weeks later...

The lovely ballerina has returned - La Sylphide w/ LFM, "6" bottles in stock as of this writing. I just got it in my shipment today - smells light, airy and graceful. Will see how it morphs post travel shock.

http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/product_view/LovePotion/9308017/la_sylphide_w_la_femme_mystere_-_1_3_fl_oz_phero_enhanced_perfume/handmade/bath_and_beauty/fragrance/perfumes

The lovely ballerina has returned - La Sylphide w/ LFM, "6" bottles in stock as of this writing. I just got it in my shipment today - smells light, airy and graceful. Will see how it morphs post travel shock.

http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/product_view/LovePotion/9308017/la_sylphide_w_la_femme_mystere_-_1_3_fl_oz_phero_enhanced_perfume/handmade/bath_and_beauty/fragrance/perfumes

Thanks for letting us know ComingUpRoses!! :you-rock: It was on my list to get before and I waited too long and missed it! Happy, Happy Happy now!!! I hate to place another order before my current order ships...it is due to be sent out any day..but I don't want to miss this again!

Edited by TheBirkeys

Ran over and grabbed a Kitten Nip. THEN found my sniffie and tried it for the first time.

ZOUNDS.

Where has this phero been all my life when I needed it?!?!?

:greensmilies-024:

Yeah! Thanks, Coming Up Roses and Birkeys! I went over to ArtFire and got a bottle of La Sylphide and one of Tobacco Berry.

I also tried to do the multiquote thing to reply to your posts, but apparently I didn't do it right, cuz I don't see them on my post....oh well,

Edited by Olderbutwiser

La Sylphide is beautiful - maybe one of my all-time favorites! I find that I don't reach for it as often now that the weather's gotten warmer, but if you have the chance, you should definitely invest in a bottle!

I invested in two!! :D There were only 3 left before I placed my order so only 1 left now..if any! I am so happy this came back for me to snatch up..the notes sound wonderful and I have heard great things about LFM!! ;)

Edited by TheBirkeys

Yeah! Thanks, Coming Up Roses and Birkeys! I went over to ArtFire and got a bottle of La Sylphide and one of Tobacco Berry.

I also tried to do the multiquote thing to reply to your posts, but apparently I didn't do it right, cuz I don't see them on my post....oh well,

I tried to go back and edit to include your quote and I couldn't do it...I will have to check out Tobacco Berry. I was so afraid of missing out on La Sylphide...placed my order very quickly..I also got an All Hallows Eve Virgin..gonna have it boosted. I got the last All Hallows Eve w/Lumina back in March and I love it!! I wanted to have a backup..;) Congrats on scoring a La Sylphide, Olderbutwiser!!

Birkeys: No worries...I'm still trying to learn how to do the whole quote/multi quote button thing. Glad you got some of the La Sylphide. I have tried LFN (in Unbridled ), but haven't tried LFM. I got the Tobacco Berry because I think it will layer nicely with some of the fragrances. Did you get your shipping notice/and or order yet? Let me know how you like the LP White.....I wasn't as nutz over it as I thought I would be....My daughter snagged it tho, lol! Still loving the X Appeal. :nice09715:

I just bought a kitten nip

Hope it works for you, DD!

Birkeys: No worries...I'm still trying to learn how to do the whole quote/multi quote button thing. Glad you got some of the La Sylphide. I have tried LFN (in Unbridled ), but haven't tried LFM. I got the Tobacco Berry because I think it will layer nicely with some of the fragrances. Did you get your shipping notice/and or order yet? Let me know how you like the LP White.....I wasn't as nutz over it as I thought I would be....My daughter snagged it tho, lol! Still loving the X Appeal. :nice09715:

I haven't gotten a shipping notice yet..:( It should be any day now, though I hope!! I also got a Blush from Artfire and X Appeal invoiced the same day so maybe that put me back further in the line. It is sheer torture waiting for orders to come..lol...did you do a review yet of the LP White? how did it differ from what you were expecting? I'm glad your daughter liked it!! I live with my parents right now and my mom and I are always "going shopping" in each other's creams, perfumes, clothes, etc.. ;)

Birkey: I usually just count 2 weeks out from the date of last order for delivery and subtract 3/4 days from that for shipping notice. They have a wonderful shipping/customer service dept.

Re: LP White. While I enjoy Gypsum White/Lace, I'm still in love with XAppeal, therefore LP White couldn't lure me away, lol. Very nice, but something reminded me of Hawaian White Ginger fragrance from days of yore. I need to do a review, or maybe I will have my daughter jot down her "take" on it for me. It's quite lovely on her and I still have a little trial vial of it, plus I know where she stashes her stuff, he. She's a hoot. Pretends like she's not interested when I'm opening my box and then usually hones right in on one when the fragrance floats her way. My clients are also getting spoiled because I let them choose a little sniffie after their readings/consultations (along with giving them LPMP info).

I'm kewl with sharing things with her, except when she's left the house before I'm up and then when I get dressed and dashing out the door, looking for my shoes, she's snagged them and/or my car. It's always musical cars/trucks/creative parking at our house.

Bet you're enjoying your goodies soon. :OUDFDC~110:

Edited by Olderbutwiser

Thanks for letting us know ComingUpRoses!! :you-rock: It was on my list to get before and I waited too long and missed it! Happy, Happy Happy now!!! I hate to place another order before my current order ships...it is due to be sent out any day..but I don't want to miss this again!

Welcome darlin' :magicstick: glad you scored a few bottles. Just browsed ArtFire and there's all of one bottle left.

Ran over and grabbed a Kitten Nip. THEN found my sniffie and tried it for the first time.

ZOUNDS.

Where has this phero been all my life when I needed it?!?!?

:greensmilies-024:

Duckeh -- you're lucky! Went to score one but all gone :huh: looking forward to your review - must live vicariously thru you on this one ^_^

Tobacco Berry sounds yummy :^^: enjoy my dear!!!! With the multiquote thing, it may not be you. It could be your browser. Do you have Google Chrome on your PC? Try using their browser. That's the only way I can multiquote as it does *not* work for me when I use Internet Explorer :o

I also got a Blush from Artfire and X Appeal invoiced the same day so maybe that put me back further in the line

The fact that you scored a Blush from AF more than makes up for being pushed back a few days "in line"! Blush is incredible and it sold out fast. There were members that probably had just gotten their samples and had little time to test let alone jump on a FB. I was a lucky one when it came to Blush, fortunately! You can see in earlier posts here I missed out on a couple of goodies I wanted, but I was quickly reassured that at LP there's always something else to love as much (or more) than what you think you missed out on.

Regarding the ship time. Trust me, I placed like 5 or 6 separate orders between the end of March and mid April (the more I researched and read the more I had to have!). I wanted SO badly to see that shipping notice but I kept pushing myself back with each order. Turned right around and did nearly the same thing the last 2 weeks of April (this time I "only" did 3 or 4 separate orders) Yes, it pushes you back a bit (but think of all the craziness and headaches on Mara's end if she had all of us impulse-buying all the time, and then trying to ship each and every one!) BUT when it does ship it's fast and free! Then, when you get your one big order, there's much to keep you busy... testing and layering and whatnot (along with LPMP Continuing Ed, the forums and more shopping!) Continue to make your "wish list" (and THAT can get out of hand quickly), and desperately try to exercise self-control and resist panic buying (again, I just went through this and I am no angel). My 'wishlist' for May has changed several times (edits, subs and new things I suddenly "find") but so far so good. I will place my ONE order sometime later this week. I'm sure Mara and John will probably breathe a sigh of relief when they see my ONE order (saying perhaps, "she finally gets it!") but then there are the newest over-zealous LP addicts to fill the void I leave. I guess there's some symmetry here somewhere :) Thank goodness Mara, John and the LP staff have patience and a sense of humor... and their customer service is simply stellar.

Sounds like you've got an incredible box of goodies coming your way... I'm excited for you :cat690:

Edited by LoveStruck55

The fact that you scored a Blush from AF more than makes up for being pushed back a few days "in line"! Blush is incredible and it sold out fast. There were members that probably had just gotten their samples and had little time to test let alone jump on a FB. I was a lucky one when it came to Blush, fortunately! You can see in earlier posts here I missed out on a couple of goodies I wanted, but I was quickly reassured that at LP there's always something else to love as much (or more) than what you think you missed out on.

Regarding the ship time. Trust me, I placed like 5 or 6 separate orders between the end of March and mid April (the more I researched and read the more I had to have!). I wanted SO badly to see that shipping notice but I kept pushing myself back with each order. Turned right around and did nearly the same thing the last 2 weeks of April (this time I "only" did 3 or 4 separate orders) Yes, it pushes you back a bit (but think of all the craziness and headaches on Mara's end if she had all of us impulse-buying all the time, and then trying to ship each and every one!) BUT when it does ship it's fast and free! Then, when you get your one big order, there's much to keep you busy... testing and layering and whatnot (along with LPMP Continuing Ed, the forums and more shopping!) Continue to make your "wish list" (and THAT can get out of hand quickly), and desperately try to exercise self-control and resist panic buying (again, I just went through this and I am no angel). My 'wishlist' for May has changed several times (edits, subs and new things I suddenly "find") but so far so good. I will place my ONE order sometime later this week. I'm sure Mara and John will probably breathe a sigh of relief when they see my ONE order (saying perhaps, "she finally gets it!") but then there are the newest over-zealous LP addicts to fill the void I leave. I guess there's some symmetry here somewhere :) Thank goodness Mara, John and the LP staff have patience and a sense of humor... and their customer service is simply stellar.

Sounds like you've got an incredible box of goodies coming your way... I'm excited for you :cat690:

LOLOL...reading your post you sound exactly like me! At least now I know I'm not the only one driving them nuts..;) I try so hard to wait on orders to come before placing another, but then something I want gets moved to Artfire and bam-another order! I must have 30-40 sheets of paper in front of my computer with my wishlist and want list and need list, revised at least 100 times. Now my collection is getting big enough that I have a few things to choose from. I just got my shipping notice-woohooo!!!!!!! I have been a little down about not winning the ebay collection, but this makes up for it!!! Can't wait to try it all!!!! Thanks LoveStruck55...I'm excited for me too! ;):D

I have been a little down about not winning the ebay collection, but this makes up for it!!!

OMG I totally forgot about that one... it was soooo long. The last time I checked it was like $215... what did it go for?

And my latest "a-HA" moments have been in perusing the Trade Forums... there's lots of great things to be had (always something new to love!) so that may be your next 'unexpected source' of goodies!

I know you will be stalking the Postman now that you got your notice! I sure did!

Edited by LoveStruck55

OMG I totally forgot about that one... it was soooo long. The last time I checked it was like $215... what did it go for?

And my latest "a-HA" moments have been in perusing the Trade Forums... there's lots of great things to be had (always something new to love!) so that may be your next 'unexpected source' of goodies!

I know you will be stalking the Postman now that you got your notice! I sure did!

It went for 406.99! Up until the last few minutes it was at 315.00...I stepped away to answer the phone and when I got back it was over and the winning bid was 406.99!!

I'm going to start looking at the trade boards more now. Heather got me set up for it today. If all goes ok, goddesslynne has a Backstage Pass w/PP 3/4 full bottle for sale and I'm getting that.

Yes....for sure I will be stalking!!! :woohoonaner2gy: