New GGGs now on Artfire

halo0073

It went for 406.99! Up until the last few minutes it was at 315.00...I stepped away to answer the phone and when I got back it was over and the winning bid was 406.99!!

I'm going to start looking at the trade boards more now. Heather got me set up for it today. If all goes ok, goddesslynne has a Backstage Pass w/PP 3/4 full bottle for sale and I'm getting that.

Yes....for sure I will be stalking!!! :woohoonaner2gy:

Wow, that is so cool. That us a lot of LP for that price point

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If all goes ok, goddesslynne has a Backstage Pass w/PP 3/4 full bottle for sale and I'm getting that.

LOL Backstage Pass was the first thing I looked for (and bought) in the trade forums... it's the only way we newbies can travel back in LP time.

Loves Truck and Birkey: The trading post is awesome, isn't it? I'm really enjoying it. Wow, you came so close to winning at Ebay, Birkey! That's a lot all at once to shell out tho between orders. Auctions are just too crazy making for me....

It went for 406.99! Up until the last few minutes it was at 315.00...I stepped away to answer the phone and when I got back it was over and the winning bid was 406.99!!

I know - wow! Well we know who the buyer was now, I just wonder who the seller was haha!

Cchristys confessed that she was the LP addict who succumbed to the lure of the scent siren lol. :D

Loves Truck and Birkey: The trading post is awesome, isn't it? I'm really enjoying it. Wow, you came so close to winning at Ebay, Birkey! That's a lot all at once to shell out tho between orders. Auctions are just too crazy making for me....

I was relieved in the end I did not win because I would have had to give up a lot of things I was planning on ordering...yes, I am loving the trading post!!! I bought a lot! Managed to get an X Appeal, some sold out phero enhanced fragrances, as well as some that were on my list of fragrances I wanted! Goddesslynne also had an UN Drop Your Guard...I was very happy to get that! I don't like auctions either..I have a hard time waiting on things, especially these perfumes!! lol Recieved my parcel today and I am in love with both New and LP White!! :)

Birkey: Glad you got some great picks and are enjoying them! Do you like the LP White better than XAppeal and/or Gypsum White, or just in a different way?

yes, LP White is my all time fav...Gypsum White is a very close second...and X Appeal is third...I do love love love them all!!

****Just noticed a couple of Crayon Blush on Artfire if anyone is still looking for it...:)

I'm looking for it...hasn't come through yet...sometimes it takes a little while because of living in the mountains with limited connection...I will keep looking and let you know here if I don't receive it.... :) xo

Birkey: I just e-mailed you! :say09752:

I'm looking for it...hasn't come through yet...sometimes it takes a little while because of living in the mountains with limited connection...I will keep looking and let you know here if I don't receive it.... :) xo

hey Olderbutwiser...it still has not come through...could you please resend it?

I'm hoping I have the right e-mail address.....Go ahead and request mine from Halo and try e-mailing me....I will resend using the one she gave me..maybe I typed it in wrong.....or you can go to my membership profile on here and go to my website and go from there....

Hi Birkey :D so glad you're getting to try all the various fragrances and pheros. Wishing you all the best always in favorable results :love:

Please pardon me for jumping in -- was just wondering today how I was going to bump into Olderbutwiser...and here she is, lol. Wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS Mrs. Kravitz :lol2: I have an LP bottle I'd like to send you in celebration thereof. May I request an email trade?

ETA: Your post to Birkey came through same time as I was posting, will try your profile, thank you.

Edited by ComingUpRoses

Birkey: Resent your e-mail....I had typed in one letter wrong, lol. That's what I get for having old(er) eyes, ha! You should get it any minute.

ComingUp Roses: Thanks, sweetie. It was getting kinda old being the Disgruntled House Elf...but darn it, I didn't get to use the cute little Don't Annoy the House Elf emoticon before I turned into Mrs. Kravitz.....heh heh. You can go over to my trade page (OBW's Stash) and reguest my e-mail from Halo thru there. Hey, wait a minute....we're BOTH Mrs. Kravitz now. :cheers04251: So...where's Mr. Kravitz? At your place today? Are we like Sister Wives now?? :Emoticons04263:

I saw that you had a trade page!!!! You're growing by leaps and bounds darlin' :love: ok, I'll get to requesting the email trade soon. Remember my middle name's tortoise :D .LOL -- yes, here were are the two Mrs. Kravitz-s's' -- Mr. Kravitz is not here love. I thought he was at your place this week :Emoticons04263: . Cheers back at ya xoxo :cheers04251:

LOL! Nah, he's probably over at Loves Truck who's been Mrs. Kravitz longer than us. Anyways, feel free to go over to my profile and check out my website when ya get a minute as well. Would love to trade e-mails. Thank you for thinking of me. :wub::love592:

• 3 months later...

Spent the day listing a ton of stuff on Artfire. Numerous items that were thought to be sold out and some that were reserved but not claimed during the sale. Also, a few items thought to have gone during the sale are back in the cart. Just FYI!

Guest cutie.pie

Spent the day listing a ton of stuff on Artfire. Numerous items that were thought to be sold out and some that were reserved but not claimed during the sale. Also, a few items thought to have gone during the sale are back in the cart. Just FYI!

With my twin girls starting to go to school and buying everything: books, notebooks, new wardrobe, I am broke. So far, I'm still resisting to buy 'weenies, BUT when I saw Open Sesame I knew I had to have it! :D

• 3 months later...