Hi Ladies (and Gents)!

I am brand new to the entire idea and concept of pheromone usage. Prior to placing my first order, I intensively researched and studied every pheromone molecule and blend; even made flashcards! Based on personal liking and reading existing reviews, I decided on:

Samples of:

-LP White

-LP Red

-LP Gold

-Fairy Musk w/ Treasured Hearts

-X Appeal w/ Sexology

-Sneaky Clean w/ SS4W

-LP Sexology III

Roll ons of:

-UNLevitation

-UNBANG!

I initially applied Levitation (once on wrist, twice from chest to torso, and nape of neck) and covered with dabs of LP White (absolutely magnificent! :in-love: ), as many have suggested.

No effects on either me or surroundings. Couple hours past and I reapplied. Nothing.

I thought maybe I should try something more "intense," so today, I rolled BANG! on wrists, cleavage, torso, and clavicle bone, let dry for 10-15 minutes, then covered with dabs of LP Red. This time, I was in my work environment and there was absolutely no reaction again. Everyone and everything was within normality. I reapplied during lunch with fingers crossed and still, no dice.

I became a little discouraged.

Any suggestions of what could be wrong?

If I remember correctly UNs are strong. Perhaps you OD'd or ghosted.

Also I rarely get self effects. Levitation was the first phero blend that ever gave me self effects and it is the only blend that I can conclusively say gives me self effects. Every other blend I have worn does not affect me at all.

So for you, many blends may not give you selfies.

Edited by Honeycake

Hi Anastasia - welcome!

I would say that you're wearing too much. The UNscented pheros are about 3 times stronger than the pheromone-enhanced perfumes, so you need quite a bit less, and most times it'll require a bit of patient experimentation to find your "sweet spot" with each new phero blend, (and also with pheromone-enhanced perfumes).

For example, when I wear UNscented Bang! I put a little X about an inch long on one wrist, a line about 2 inches long on my chest, and a 3 inch line on my tummy, then I kinda zig-zag over all of those spots with whatever perfume I'm going to wear, and smoosh it all in with both wrists, (I find smooshing it all around like that makes it all dry more quickly). And honestly, even that amount is more than most people here use to get a response from Bang!. BUT when I wear a Bang!-enhanced perfume, which is 1/3 the strength, I might draw a line from between my breasts, down around my navel, and leave it at that.

The way you applied - making a "lollypop" several times over on your torso - is fine for perfumes without any pheros. For UNscented stuff and phero'd perfumes you'll definitely want to take it a bit easy.

The breakdown is like this:

UNscented pheromones have 1000mcg per bottle, whether it's a roll-on or a spray

Pheromone-enhanced perfumes have 333mcg per bottle, unless otherwise noted

LAMs and BAMs are both technically "UNscented", since they are only lightly scented, and have 1000mcg per bottle

"Boosted" perfumes, meaning perfumes that you've had Mara add pheromones to, will have 1000mcg

You might have to play around a bit to find your sweet spot, but once you find it, you'll know. And it doesn't usually take too long. Start small - with an UNscented phero you could try starting with even an inch or two on your torso, (smooshing with wrists, of course!) and then build up from there.

I hope that helps clear things up a bit. Good luck & have fun! :)

Nice order, BTW!

Thank you ladies for taking so much time to read into and provide guidance. I'll definitely work on limiting the amount (I should have known the desire to overwhelm oneself with products through the forums) whilst I make a list of different blends for next paycheck =)

Hopefully, I'll soon be able to translate what I smell and feel into illustrating words to provide reviews.

Slap on some Sexology III (not at work as it's very sexy and I think most of us would rather be taken as serious, capable, platonic folks at work rather than sex kittens -- not that they can't also be capable). It's scented and only 1/3 as strong as UN pheros and so that should help you to get a better sense of how much to apply: you'll be able to smell as you go. As for selfies, it helped sooth my headache yesterday, and I can't really think of a better one than that.

Good luck, welcome, and enjoy!

Eggers summed it up nicely. If you haven't used them before, it does take some practice and really noticing the environment you're using them in. Everyone's "sweet spot" is going to be different and the motto here has always been to start small and work your way up. When I first started, I know I tried the "more is better" thought but that can sometimes create the opposite effect of what you wanted!!

I have a feeling if you start with the minimal and experiment your way up, you'll probably find that you needed a lot less than you thought you did. Or, in the alternative, some have found they need a bit more for an effect but that's all part of the fun - learning what works for you!!

And never forget to be careful of what pheros you are using in a particular situation. The best idea is to make sure it's congruent with the outcome you would like. Sexpionage at work is not advised! LOL

Here's a couple of good threads to read. Dolly has been kind to provide insights and suggestions based on her vast experience with pheros and I know it's helped me out a lot in the past to read her threads. Hope it helps you too!!

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=3155

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=8852

I didn't know that all LAM and BAMs even though scented have 1,000mcg each. Good to know as LAM is on my list to try in the furture.

Hi Anastasia - welcome!

I would say that you're wearing too much. The UNscented pheros are about 3 times stronger than the pheromone-enhanced perfumes, so you need quite a bit less, and most times it'll require a bit of patient experimentation to find your "sweet spot" with each new phero blend, (and also with pheromone-enhanced perfumes).

For example, when I wear UNscented Bang! I put a little X about an inch long on one wrist, a line about 2 inches long on my chest, and a 3 inch line on my tummy, then I kinda zig-zag over all of those spots with whatever perfume I'm going to wear, and smoosh it all in with both wrists, (I find smooshing it all around like that makes it all dry more quickly). And honestly, even that amount is more than most people here use to get a response from Bang!. BUT when I wear a Bang!-enhanced perfume, which is 1/3 the strength, I might draw a line from between my breasts, down around my navel, and leave it at that.

The way you applied - making a "lollypop" several times over on your torso - is fine for perfumes without any pheros. For UNscented stuff and phero'd perfumes you'll definitely want to take it a bit easy.

The breakdown is like this:

UNscented pheromones have 1000mcg per bottle, whether it's a roll-on or a spray

Pheromone-enhanced perfumes have 333mcg per bottle, unless otherwise noted

LAMs and BAMs are both technically "UNscented", since they are only lightly scented, and have 1000mcg per bottle

"Boosted" perfumes, meaning perfumes that you've had Mara add pheromones to, will have 1000mcg

You might have to play around a bit to find your sweet spot, but once you find it, you'll know. And it doesn't usually take too long. Start small - with an UNscented phero you could try starting with even an inch or two on your torso, (smooshing with wrists, of course!) and then build up from there.

I hope that helps clear things up a bit. Good luck & have fun! :)

Nice order, BTW!

Eggers nailed it!!! With Un bang! I only use a light roll on my torso, maybe two inches long, and that's it. I get crazy hits with that. Remember, less is more.

You'll learn as you begin to experiment more, but it could be that this particular phero doesn't suit you. (But hopefully it does, because Bang is awesome!!)

Also it is very common for newbs not to notice hits at first. You have to be really really in tune with what is going on around you. Hits are often subtle. It takes time to learn how to see them. Often you won't even know you had a hit til later when you go back over the day in your mind. Sweetspot testing is key. You have gotten great advice here. For most people less is more. I am the opposite and need more than most of these ladies. So that is a possibility too. Just start low and test each dosage range for a few days before you go up. Everybody is different in this aspect.

HI and welcome. You know I hear you. For a few years now I've been using phero's and sometimes I wonder if it's all in my head. But when I get a hit, which is admittedly hit and miss, I know it's the phero's. Coupla things:

1. You have to find the right phero for you. For example, cougar UN is really popular here, I kept trying in dif. strengths, UN, scented, etc. and it just didn't do it for me…. Enter Sexpionage, Bang, ad SS4w. When I discovered those, THEN I saw some results.

2. Be patient Take the advice given here by the veterans. It took me a long time to get this but with some, less is def. more. Patience is not my strong suit believe me but it's necessary when wearing phero's.

3. Get scents and phero's that YOU like. I gave up trying to get a reaction from others and wore phero's to boost MY mood. When I did this I let go of trying to force things and just had fun experimenting with my own moods.

4. Use them to enhance what you already feel. They are meant to play up what you are already feeling. For example, If' I'm feeling confident, one day, I want to enhance that so I wear Sex and Violins with DOM. And I feel kick ass. Personally I wouldn't wear DOM if I were feeling overwhelmed, under confident and meepy, because then DOM would just make me end up feeling bitchy. Does that make sense?

Try a more social phero at work, Like Open Windows or La Femme Mysterie…. Could be you are sending sexual signals and men are reacting but can't act on their feelings in a work environment.

Hi & welcome Anastasia!

I'm pretty new myself so the only thing I'll add to all the excellent advice the wiser ladies have given is that I've found as a newbie that it's easier to get hits with pheros when I'm using the ones that are sold in perfumes. I think this is both because they are at a good strength to get hits without ODing, and because Mara does magickal things with scent and puts each phero in a perfume blend that is so beautifully congruent with its intent that it adds an extra effect.

When I first discovered LP I grabbed a heap of the UN pheros in spray version (socials/sexy socials). Sometimes I didn't notice much reaction at all, other times I noticed an odd reaction (eg. don't overdose on La Femme Mystere- people may be scared of you). I very rarely managed to get it right with them. I am only just now really learning how to effectively combine these unscented pheros with perfume in a way that seems consistently effective. On the other hand, as soon as I tried some scented pheros like Sneaky Clean, Velvet Kisses and the lovely new Fairy Musk I noticed good effects from them. So maybe start with those, and then when you're more familiar with how it all works try experimenting more on your own as well.

And have fun!

Have fun and yes... Test away! When I first started here I bought tons of UNs. But sweet spot testing was time consuming. I would test a phero a week at a time- varying the amounts I used and tried to be very aware. You'll soon figure out your sweet spots and which phero work best for you:)

It's a fun addiction!

With unscented pheros I only use either a circle the size of the bottle lid on each wrist and a dab to each side of my neck, or if it's teddy bb and I'm alone for bed, a two inch strip on one wrist does me. I use very little. I get major effects from bosom bows and I literally apply a dab from a sample vial to the back of my hands.

Ladies, I'm in awe at how helpful you've been and not reluctant to spread the fun and knowledge.

I'm normally a very observant and intuitive person and was initially frustrated when I had a lack of reaction with both social and sexual pheromones.

HOWEVER, with the wonderful general advice of "less is more", I used less than half of what I applied before with Fairy Musk w/ Treasure Hearts and OMG! It simply calls for a review TODAY! I can't wait to share my experience with you guys.

Thank you again, girls.

:Emoticons04250:

This is interesting re LFM. It tends to draw peeps to me, but if you OD it can make them afraid? Wow.

Hi & welcome Anastasia!

I'm pretty new myself so the only thing I'll add to all the excellent advice the wiser ladies have given is that I've found as a newbie that it's easier to get hits with pheros when I'm using the ones that are sold in perfumes. I think this is both because they are at a good strength to get hits without ODing, and because Mara does magickal things with scent and puts each phero in a perfume blend that is so beautifully congruent with its intent that it adds an extra effect.

When I first discovered LP I grabbed a heap of the UN pheros in spray version (socials/sexy socials). Sometimes I didn't notice much reaction at all, other times I noticed an odd reaction (eg. don't overdose on La Femme Mystere- people may be scared of you). I very rarely managed to get it right with them. I am only just now really learning how to effectively combine these unscented pheros with perfume in a way that seems consistently effective. On the other hand, as soon as I tried some scented pheros like Sneaky Clean, Velvet Kisses and the lovely new Fairy Musk I noticed good effects from them. So maybe start with those, and then when you're more familiar with how it all works try experimenting more on your own as well.

And have fun!

Edited by Honeycake

Wow awesome advice! And Raq, like you my approach to working with pheros is all about what makes ME feel good. Once I get that going, the rest just follows.

Yep.. never underestimate the fun you can have with a little trial and error.

.. if that fails there are lots of Phero vets here who are helpful. Read their reviews and journal pages. I love that the women (and QG) here take the time to do good and share their data. :D

Edited by StacyK

Yeah Honeycake, no one would come too close to me for an entire work day! But people were throwing interested glances in my direction- it was like I was fascinating but intimidating, and completely unapproachable. I was using the UN spray. Can't remember how many sprays, but obviously too many (I couldn't help myself at first, and used to spray them like pretty perfumes). Maybe 4 or 5 or 6. Not good. I'm still extremely wary of LFM because I'm afraid of putting too much on and being treated like the devil incarnate.

Generally with pheros less is more. With LFM I've found that's definitely the rule of thumb .

My first LP ever was a scent with LFM (It was my first phero). When I bought the Un Spray it took some time to get the dose right. I have the oil too, that was a little easier to master. So yes use less you will probably get more in return.

Edited by StacyK