Using Sold Out Phero Blends as Mad Scientist Blends

I have a feeling this may have been asked before, but couldn't find a thread for it, so apologies for any tedious repetition here.

I would love to order two phero blends that are no longer available as mad scientist blends: Intellectual Woman & Lumina. Is this possible if I just write the names of the phero blends in the notes section of the mad scientist purchase? Or is recreating older blends a bit too much trouble?

I believe it would be far too expensive to do this unless Mara had all the components to hand. This type of thing is not what the Mad Scientist option was created for.

There's also the time aspect to consider in that a more complex blend like IW would likely take too much time to justify creating merely one bottle of it. We've discussed bringing back Intellectual Woman, but her preference is for creating a new blend with the same aims but in a different formulation.

I don't know about IW, but Mara has said she would do this for Lumina...

Yes, I thought Lumina was one that could be ordered. It's been mentioned a few times.

It was on my list of UN's to try.

Oh well, I'm taking it that's changed now, unless I hear otherwise. There is so much more experimenting I have to do with what I have. Can't really complain. I have my AHE. :smiley-angelic008:

The one I do miss is Audacious.

I've heard so much about IW but never tried it. I'd definitely check it out tho, if Mara ever decided to do her version.

Mara told me Lumina was an easy blend to make.

I think IW might have been a mixture from a previous phero vendor (?)

For me personally, in terms of self effects, Lumina seems somewhat similar to IW, which was the first phero blend I bought from LPMP.

Donsie, I found a post somewhere a couple of days ago revealing Lumina's ingredients, but after searching just now I can't seem to find it again. I had been trolling through all the "Lumina" search records for ages the first time before I came across it.

Anyway, I believe the ingredients were EST, DHEAS, Beta-nol, A-nol & a smidge of cops.

The only thing I'm not entirely sure about is if I've listed those ingredients in exactly the right order.

I know that Mara said somewhere that Lumina has about 25% EST. And I know that there was more Beta-nol than A-nol. And that the DHEAS came further towards the top of the list than usual, so I think I've got them right. Sorry I can't find the link for you.

Skye, I don't think any new blends have come out to replace Audacious in the last few months. I'm glad I was lucky enough to score one bottle of Soaked with Audacious just before it disappeared. Maybe it wasn't as popular anymore? Or maybe new things are being worked on in secret...

I've been reading through some threads that discuss CB and came upon the old Pharmacom formula that included anone. I believe Luna described the effect as "stupid horny". I feel like I could do with a bottle of that in my arsenal, so I've been pondering whether I should/could have that recreated as a Mad Scientist Blend, unless the ratios were proprietary to Pharmacom.

Does anyone who used that blend of CB want to chime in on whether it is worth doing (assuming it is possible)?

Edited by donsie

Mara told me Lumina was an easy blend to make.

I think IW might have been a mixture from a previous phero vendor (?)

For me personally, in terms of self effectsp, Lumina seems somewhat similar to IW, which was the first phero blend I bought from LPMP.

I love the effects I get with Lumina, when I finish my two bottles I will be getting this again and I live that this option is available.

Does anyone who used that blend of CB want to chime in on whether it is worth doing (assuming it is possible)?

Like I noted previously, I don't really believe this is what Mad Scientist is intended for; but IMO SS4W with a cops add-in would likely produce the same effect as that version of CB; but I don't know if any extra EST would be required (because yes, then that would be BANG!).

Like I noted previously, I don't really believe this is what Mad Scientist is intended for; but IMO SS4W with a cops add-in would likely produce the same effect as that version of CB; but I don't know if any extra EST would be required (because yes, then that would be BANG!).

Thank you for reminding me! I read through the phero blends list and the wiki after I found the old thread mentioning that version of CB and decided I wanted to try BANG! because of the similarities between it and the Pharmacom CB. Certainly a better choice given what you say about the spirit/intention of Mad Scientist.