New Releases for FEBRUARY 2014

Potion Master

I do, actually. I have not been willingly photographed in nearly two years. :P

And here I thought you would do anything :wub: for your Commander. :P Seriously though, I know the feeling. Work made me so photo adverse it unfortunately even carried over to home. :mellow:

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, I got a promotion - she's the captain and I'm the commander now. :P

Haha - better recheck your ranks - a Captain is an 06 and a Commander is an 05 - she still has you beat! :P

I decided since I finally got my own ship, I can be the captain of it, and everyone else climbed the ranks as well. Lt Luna was promoted to Commander Luna. Jessica is pleased to no longer be an Ensign. But the only thing I know about ranks is from Star Trek, so give me some slack! :lol:

I decided since I finally got my own ship, I can be the captain of it, and everyone else climbed the ranks as well. Lt Luna was promoted to Commander Luna. Jessica is pleased to no longer be an Ensign. But the only thing I know about ranks is from Star Trek, so give me some slack! :lol:

Haha - OK - to put it in Star Trek terms just remember Ensign Wesley Crusher was outranked by LT Worf who was outranked by LT Commander LaForge who was outranked by Commander Riker who was outranked by Captain Picard. :thumbup::toast:

Haha - better recheck your ranks - a Captain is an 06 and a Commander is an 05 - she still has you beat! :P

You didn't get the meaning of my comment; I was married to a Navy corpsman, believe me, I know the hierarchy. But Mara is forever my leader. :wub:

Most important of all: nobody wants to be a redshirt.

Haha - OK - to put it in Star Trek terms just remember Ensign Wesley Crusher was outranked by LT Worf who was outranked by LT Commander LaForge who was outranked by Commander Riker who was outranked by Captain Picard. :thumbup::toast:

TNG is my favourite!

Luna, would you say she's your Fearless Leader?

Fearlessleader.jpg

Edited by donsie

You didn't get the meaning of my comment; I was married to a Navy corpsman, believe me, I know the hierarchy.

LOL - no I did not understand what you meant until Mara posted. :)

ETA: Until you mentioned it above, I had forgotten that you had said before you were married to a guy in the Navy. So few people now have any connection to the military, much less actual military service themselves, I tend to default to that. Which means I do not really discuss my service much IRL. When most peoples' ideas of military service come from Hollywood movies or TV sitcoms, well ... My apologies for explaining the obvious (to you) to you.

Most important of all: nobody wants to be a redshirt.

I had joked about never wearing a red shirt with my kids but they had never really watched the old Star Trek so they did not really understand what I meant. My son watched all the old episodes on Netflix this summer and finally got the joke. Edited by quietguy

HOLY SHEEPSH*T!!! HOW did I not see this 'til now???

*hangs head in shame*

I'm a baaaad stalker.

*gigglesnort*

~Going back to start of thread... :Emoticons0424:

ETA: I'm BAAAAaaaaaack!!! BRILLIANT STUFF!!! Can't wait to see the descriptions! :w00t:

:burning-heart::burning-heart::burning-heart::burning-heart::burning-heart: :burning-heart:

ETA AGAIN: QG, you cued me in that stuff was up when you said, "Stalk no more!" I'm off to the PE thread nao! :)

Edited by ElizabethOSP

HOLY SHEEPSH*T!!! HOW did I not see this 'til now???

*hangs head in shame*

I'm a baaaad stalker.

*gigglesnort*

ETA AGAIN: QG, you cued me in that stuff was up when you said, "Stalk no more!" I'm off to the PE thread nao! :)

Awwww shucks, ma'm. Just doin' my job. Glad to be of service. :)

GET OUT!!! HUMMINGBIRD NECTAR!!! :w00t:

YES!I know right?!

Papal Purple? Esther? The Big Easy? All the labels are outstandingly fabulous! So excited for the descriptions! :w00t:

I know it's coming soon. I can't wait to see the notes in everything! I know the orchid and cupcake will probably be a given but I can't wait to see what the others are like. I'm thinking Hummingbird Nectar too. My new year resolution for samples only has been trashed. :arf:

Orchid seems to like me, but I hesitate with florals because I'm such a foodie junkie :lol; but it's got my attention! Dying for notes here too..kinda hoping they're all duds for me so I can go ahead with my PE,.....HA! Like THAT could ever happen! :P

Oh lordy.... Can't wait to read the descriptions! I have a feeling this will be a rather expensive month.... So far I'm thinking the purple, cupcake, irish rose and BB spray are calling my name...

And then there's the PEs too of course :D

@ JOC ~ Yes, I think you will enjoy Orchide!

I really need to cut down on my LP expenses so will 2 bottles be sufficient?

I'm curious about the Hummingbird Nectar. The original is lovely but I think it has some green element, and I may have mistaken, it in that makes slightly less desirable at a certain point of drydown. I wonder what's the new version like.

I'm curious about the Hummingbird Nectar. The original is lovely but I think it has some green element, and I may have mistaken, it in that makes slightly less desirable at a certain point of drydown. I wonder what's the new version like.

I hadn't realized there had been a Hummingbird Nectar already: I've looked up the reviews of the first version and they sound great - it would be such a great scent for spring and early summer!

Getting curiouser and curiouser about the descriptions....

When they go up, does that mean the new releases go live in the store as well, or can there be time in between there as well?

I'm getting a new (to me) computer tomorrow and that is usually not as simple as it seems, so it could be I'm without internet access for a couple of days (don't have a smart phone or tablet etc)... :arf:

I can sort of see myself cycling to the library twice or three times a day, just to check for LPMP updates! ;)

Plus I love reading Luna's writings.

Yes, me too!

It's the whole thing really every month; first the beautiful images, then the stories and great writing to go with it - and finally, when they arrive, the scents.

I've been going back lately a little bit through the scents that I love and re-reading the descriptions; it's lovely after having used a scent for a while reading them all over again, sort of adds a dimension.

I hadn't realized there had been a Hummingbird Nectar already: I've looked up the reviews of the first version and they sound great - it would be such a great scent for spring and early summer!

Getting curiouser and curiouser about the descriptions....

When they go up, does that mean the new releases go live in the store as well, or can there be time in between there as well?

I'm getting a new (to me) computer tomorrow and that is usually not as simple as it seems, so it could be I'm without internet access for a couple of days (don't have a smart phone or tablet etc)... :arf:

I can sort of see myself cycling to the library twice or three times a day, just to check for LPMP updates! ;)

When the descriptions go up, they are live in the store as well.

OT but NuTrix I LOVE your new Avi!!!

Add me to the list, I love your Avi as well.

:girlHeart-5:

+

Still stalking...... :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: *rustle*