The Big Easy w/ Teddy BB

AD-BigEasy_1.jpg

LAVENDER ~ Soothes/ restores body and mind. Arouses sexual desire in men, loyalty, purification, protection, healing. Third eye chakra, spiritually uplifting.
BASIL ~ Creates empathy between couples; love, fidelity. Invigorates, protection. Mends quarrels.
CHAMOMILE ~ Prosperity, calming & soothing. Love, peace, meditation.
CLARY ~ Enhances visions.

*Note from Beccah, this looks like a super potent calming/uplifting blend. Not only is Teddy BB great for PMS, but Clary Sage is also great for soothing during the dragon days & basil is great for easing depression :)

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was so hard not just to go full bottle on this one! Notes and intent all sound like a win, but I've never tried the phero before (it also sounds like a win, I have to say!) so I want to be absolutely sure. But if it's as good as I think it will be, I might need a couple of these!

I would definitely suggest going full bottle if you have problems with pms, if the pheros don't help you, the aromatherapy aspects of this one will!

I held of on FB of this until I get the sample. I LOVE Teddy BB to the moon and back but I just wasn't won by the notes...have to get my nose over it first :blush:

Is this likely to make me stop wanting to smother my mother with a pillow?

I currently live with her, and find myself in a constant state of irritation and repulsion in her presence.

ETA: I do not want to wear something that may make her want to spend more time around me.

Edited by vladmyra

HAHAHA! My first thought was Balm Bomb to keep you from smothering her with a pillow. Then, when you said you didn't want something that would make her want to be around you I knew THIS wasn't the potion. Teddy BB might draw her to you. I wonder if G2 wouldn't help? Don't think it will repell her necessarily, but it may tame her enough to make her tolorable...

I don't know that I'll EVER be a "grown up" to my mom....I love her, but she still feels the need to direct me in - oh, I don't know - everything?! I don't know how to turn her off, soooo I've learned to tune her out....and there's usually a phero bomb involved with our get togethers :lol:

OK, Campers, gather round! My samples arrived today!!

This . . . is very calming, very uplifting. Not only is the phero making me grin like a drunken prom date, but the scent itself is putting me in a very happy frame of mind. It DID make me sneeze when I first sprayed it on, but I think that's just my drama-seeking nose.

Yeah, vlady, this may just put you off from wanting to smother your mom with a pillow. See???? I called you vlady! This stuff makes me goofy!

Hey, some privacy for me and my sample spray, k? Ohhhh, two bottles of wine goofy.

I like this stuff!

Ha! I think I needs this whether it will stop me from smothering or not. Duckie makes it sound fun!

NuTrix, I still haven't tried Balm Bomb either- keep meaning to.

Teddy BB might at least make me feel less potentially homicidal. :Dannaalterego:

Edited by vladmyra

Well, Teddy BB may be just the ticket for your own personal get-away....to close yourself away and give yourself a good fogging and let the selfies reign :D

Ducky - once you've had appropriate alone time of course - could you elaborate on the scent? Being under the men's fragrances is it wearable for us gals or noticeable "masculine"?

I've never tried this phero before (I was thinking of it as a men-only blend) but so many reports on here say it is calming for women, too and the notes sound delightfully herbal. I'm looking forward to hearing what people have to say about it.

Ducky - once you've had appropriate alone time of course - could you elaborate on the scent? Being under the men's fragrances is it wearable for us gals or noticeable "masculine"?

When I woke up this morning all I could smell was the phero and maybe a dab of lavender. I love how the phero smells!

Funny you should mention the male/female question, because in my haste to try this one last evening, I totally forgot it was a "guy" scent. It went on a bit strong and masculine, which sent me scampering over to the ingredients list where I realized it was theoretically located along the XY axis. It's not a sweet or girly scent by any means, so if you like strong scents and lavender, this will work for you on the XX axis. It does have an herbal undertone, which softens the impact.

Edited by Just Ducky

Ah. And yet the original thread was posted under Men's Phero Scents!! I went by that, so I gots the confusions! Sorry! :arf:

I intend to buy a FB because it's a lovely scent and I love how the phero reacts with my chemistry. I would LOVE to smell this on a guy. Anyone got an XYer they want to loan out for a couple days??

Edited by Just Ducky

Thanks Ducky! Doubly curious now :D Reserving thoughts until sample arrives...

I'm not a big fan of lavender in a perfume, and don't really like scents that could be remotely masculine, but if I like the sample well enough I'm thinking of going fb on this one to wear to bed at night, or even to use as a linen spray. This is the first one I'm thinking of getting just for me, rather than to wear out (so that other people think I smell good!).

I see nothing in this that screams masculine. Herbal yes. I love Lavender, unless it's excruciatingly medicinal. I might have to amend this statement but I went FB and when it arrives I know I'll be glad I did.

I honestly think it's going to be more along the lines of a clean kitchen. I use all natural cleaning products, some homemade, some store bought. But honestly when I consider the description I think clean, relaxing herbals. A healthy calming fresh home scent. The way I wish my home, especially my linens and kitchen, would smell all the time.

Ok, I said it. Can't wait to see if I'm right.

Edited by StacyK

This is like being in the essential oil section at the store. I don't like the smell of sage so this one is not for me. If you love essential oils and herbacious scents you will love this.

... and I do. This is a fresh & clean herbal to me. If I close my eyes while I'm wearing this it's like my whole house ( and myself) is clean, happy and relaxed. The scent is refreshing & relaxing all at once. I'd classify this more as aroma therapy.

I like. :)

Oh :( This is not sounding very much like a me scent, but I SO love Teddy BB...I may, if nothing else, request my man beast to wear it, or put it on my bedsheets just for myself :)

Edited by NuTrix

Can anyone say how this compares to Sweet Dreams and Comfort Potion?

IMO definitely in that vein. It's a very herbal relaxing potion.

Beccha nailed it exactly...calming and uplifting at the same time.

Edited by StacyK

... I'd classify this more as aroma therapy.

I like. :)

EXACTLY!!! I've used up my little tester for applying at bedtime, and it works perfectly. I wear this for me and only me. Anyone wants to get a hit off me has to pay $1 a sniff.

EXACTLY!!! I've used up my little tester for applying at bedtime, and it works perfectly. I wear this for me and only me. Anyone wants to get a hit off me has to pay $1 a sniff.

:huh::lol:

Exactly!

I love it more & more too. Truly effective in it's intent.

This one is classic lavender to my nose, wonderfully herbal. I hope to try more extensively but my mother took custody of the sample last night, so it will be a few days!

Lol!

Good luck with that.

I put a spritz of this on fresh sheets last night. So nice :)