WHAT ARE YOUR MUST-HAVES?

Perfect Match - My SO responds so well to this one

Sheer Essence - I occasionally add this to the above just to add a little va va vroom

As of today...Un Cougar - My first time wearing this today and I feel so good, happy and chatty.

Mega Watt. Oh and Balm Bomb, OCCO White, OCCO Ambrosia, and Sneaky Clean.

I'll be honest, I don't wear pheros a lot except for Mega Watt. I need to start dabbling with them more...

Edited by tink333

• 1 month later...

Balm Bomb, B2, Leather, Lace, Lumina and Dom. I know that sounds like hero overload but I've been here five years and counting and I don't ever mix any of them. Balm Bomb is like the miracle non-medicinal cure for PMS edginess and anxiety. B2 also works wonders on days that I feel edgy and about to snap. The others are all confidence boosters for me. Cops strangely act as confidence boosters too, but no way am I going to pull that at the office. I already have a reputation as a geeky nerdy gothy weirdo and I don't need any more scandal on top of that.

My list hasn't changed as I haven't tried the pheros introduced in the last year and a half. I have PM boosted scent but have not cracked opened it. I might have more opportunities to wear pheros when I'm back at work and I'm certain "Gotcha" will be something that I'd like to use.

• 2 years later...