Topper over Sexpionage

Not For Me! Yuck.

All I can say is my first and possibly last try at this was a terrible experience.

I did this last night. Putting topper over agent Xxx, not again.

My expectations may have been high. Think about it Sexpionage straddled by Topper. Sexy & Happy right?

Mostly what I felt was nauseated. It was a whirly, confused sensory overload that had me wanting to shower of the muddled, confused feelings. Unfortunately I could not do that right away so I spent the following couple of hours trying to pretend to feel normal. I was in a phero mixed mishmash. Even more troubling to me was the feeling of not really being able to understand or pick up any sense of understanding of anyone else. It was like any ability I have to "read" people was gone.

All I could think is " this must be what crazy feels like.

i believe the two are just completely incongruent and the mixed messages of these blended together left a muddled sensory pool in my brain.

I love them .. but NOT together.

Edited by StacyK

Yes. It was pretty rough for about 90 min. I had to just put it out of my mind to function. It was a really weird experience.

I've topped off socials like G2, H&S and TH & really liked it.

I've even used it with LFM & Perfect Match, not favorites to pair it with but never any bad reactions. I always use the same dose of Topper 2 sprays, so I can make measured comparisons.

Yes Rose, you nailed it.. it was a bad trip.

Hmmm...now that you mention "trip" lol! I may have to try this to see if I can become one with the universe! LOL!

yea, but not a good one :(

The problem was there was no connecting at all with the mixture. It was like a veil over my senses, it was just weird.

Did you wash it off? I have gotten good at identifying ODs and washing them off at first sign of troubles. The other thing you need to do is chug a few bottles of water. That dilutes what has made it into your bloodstream.

Unfortunately I was out when I realized what was happening. But, I drank some water but I wish I had thought to drink more. I certainly did not drink any alcohol. Thanks though.

I have scrubbed off pheros in bathrooms all over town! One time I was beta testing unknown molecules and one was making me off balance so I scrubbed up in the grocery store bathroom.

Lol... We should have a thread for that.. Where Have You Scrubbed Off Pheros In A Pinch? It could offer tips ect. OMG

I did wash my hands, I probably could have scrubbed off my forearms but didn't think of it. The rest of Agent X was on my stomach and cleavage. I was out, out, if you know what I mean. My first grown up time out since the surgery and being sick. Which may have made me a bit more vulnerable than I might have been normally to the mixed dosage. But, I still don't think the combo will ever work for me. Blah :P

This gives me an idea for yet another use for Monistat Chafing gel (if you read my blog post), apply to the skin before testing out new pheros. This way you don't absorb as much, if you run into trouble with them ;)

This gives me an idea for yet another use for Monistat Chafing gel (if you read my blog post), apply to the skin before testing out new pheros. This way you don't absorb as much, if you run into trouble with them ;)

OMG, I LOVE that stuff. They used to sell it in town, but I can't find it anywhere anymore. Weird in a town with so many restaurants. All the servers & kitchen staff suffering chafe-butt all summer must have made it worth keeping in stock. But oh no. It's nowhere to be found. Now I've got to get it from Amazon. RrrrrAH!

Wow... I had never heard of this before. I would have thought servers would use this for hands! LOL!

OMG, I LOVE that stuff. They used to sell it in town, but I can't find it anywhere anymore. Weird in a town with so many restaurants. All the servers & kitchen staff suffering chafe-butt all summer must have made it worth keeping in stock. But oh no. It's nowhere to be found. Now I've got to get it from Amazon. RrrrrAH!

That's a good point. I was in OD hell.

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder if I've combined these 2 at some point? I know I've buffered Sexpionage with Lace and MRF... if I have, it would have been a spritz of Topper to my hair or blouse. Hmm. I honestly don't recall. I kinda want to try it now - just to try it, lol, but after reading this, I think I'll pass :D

:lol: Ditto MissD! The smell of CP is just scrumptious and totally lifts my mood just smelling it...

Ok...I haven't fumed up today yet Sooooooo, I'm going to give it a whirl!

CP - I will use the belly button lolly, Split a 2 inch line each between wrists and backs of hands and a 2 inch stripe between "the girls" just for me to huff every time my blouse swooshes it up to my nose. I will spray 2 spays of Topper to my hair and 1 to my blouse.

God help me and wish me well! :D

Applied as described and had a good day :)

Nothing particularly over the top, so the amount of Topper was a good buffer for the CP. It was a great pick me up for me as Sexpionage always gives me good energy - lots to do and got it done! Didn't seem like a distracting amount (I was at work all day btw) as in no odd hits from guys other than they seemed in a particularly good mood around me...I felt very pixie-ish :lol:

I like the selfies I get from Sexpionage and a friend was dying to know what I had on because CP smells SO good! She's an LP sistah, so I told her if she didn't have it already (she's going to check at home b/c she thinks I may have given her some a while back) I will surely hook her up :Emoticons0424:

This was a good run today and I would wear it again. I didn't feel spacy or discombobulated or off...unless it's so close to how I am normally that I didn't notice the diference! HA! J/K!

I wish it had gone as well for you Miss StacyK :( What did you wear, dosage wise, do you think? I'm wondering if I went lighter or heavier? Maybe I have a higher tolorance too?