Lina's Beach Bunny Musk

hearts

This is probably my most favorite PE creation EVER! It smells heavenly. The idea behind it was creamy coconut, toasted coconut, and French musk. This smells fluffy, like puffy clouds of coconut cream. It's foody but not. The musk is my favorite type of musk used at LP.

This would not be too heavy at the beach or during hot weather. But I could also invision it being a snuggly scent. It wears close- and would most likely draw someone in to smell you better. It's subtle, dreamy and is the type if scent you could pull off wearing everyday. If I had to pick an LP signature scent, this might be it!

• 2 weeks later...

OMGGG I didn't want to drool and die over this because I def want SOME MORE>

This is like the kid sister to Pussycat.

This is BABY PUSSY

SWEET CREAMY COCONUTTY BABY PUSSY!

I slathered this baby pussy on all over me before I went to bed and woke up in creamy coconutty frenchy muskiness!!

So sexy but not in YO FACE sexy more like subdued baby pussy beach sexiness.

How does it compare to Coconut Breeze? Is that the same musk? I never tried French Musk. I'm kind of mad I dodn't jump on this too!

Coconut Breeze is much more creamy and white chocolatey to me. This is all French musk and coconuts.

• 3 weeks later...

I've had this one on for about an hour now and I think I'm starting to get the hang of it.

On first application I thought that either a) I ruined it by making it a spray or B) my sniffer was broken because I could not get any coconut for the life of me! I picked up something very soft and sweet along with the musk, but I simply could not get it to add up to what my brain thought the notes should smell like.

As it has settled down, though, I am getting the lightest most delectable wisps of scent floating up, and I am TOTALLY getting the suntan lotion vibe! It's not foodie coconut, but despite the raw freezing wind and rain outside, I am unaccountably assailed with images of beach... and water...

So I went in the space of moments from "this one is maybe not going to work for me" to "damn, I wish I could grab a couple more bottles"! If it's like this under these circumstances, I can only imagine how delicious it is going to be in warm humid weather with lots of bare skin to spritz it all over (especially since there is a half boost of Cuddle Bunny -- what else? -- in there!). Gorgeousness!

I wish I could grab a couple more bottles"! If it's like this under these circumstances, I can only imagine how delicious it is going to be in warm humid weather with lots of bare skin to spritz it all over (especially since there is a half boost of Cuddle Bunny -- what else? -- in there!). Gorgeousness!

:A002: STOP IT! STOP IT!! You guys KNOW there are no more bottles left!!! Why must you insist on torturing us so???

AGGGGHHHHHHHH!!! *I will not listen I will not listen I will not . . .*

Ah heck, Dibs to Infinity on any forgotten bottles! :lol:

I love Lady V's Pussycat too...I can't remember what is in that exactly so I wonder how different they are...

LV's = "Crafted of coconut cream, lots of frothy whipped cream accord, creamy ylang ylang, and a dash of white musk"

Beach Bunny Musk = "The idea behind it was creamy coconut, toasted coconut, and French musk"

I have come to the conclusion that some of the ladies of LP love their sweet pussy or beach bunny to be musky and coconutty. If you fall into this category - you will die over this. I think I love this more than Coconut Musk and a tinge more than Sweet Pussy. Sweet Pussy is frothy and creamy and damn is that pussy hot! Beach Bunny Baby Pussy Jr is sticky with wafts of delish coco breezy musk. It's like a dry pussy. Where Sweet Pussy is creamy and frothy and you can taste the thickness- bunny is like a dry hump version of sweet pussy if that makes sense. Both sexual and slutty... but beach bunny like dry humping makes you want more.

• 9 months later...

Sweet heavenly coconuts... I forgot how much I love this! Instead of driving to work, I feel like I should be under a palm tree, sipping piña coladas instead. I'm thinking I might ask for a rebrew this summer. If Mara has the same ingredients of course.

I smell so damn good today!

This thread has me wanting to try Lina's Beach Bunny Musk with LV's Sweet Pussycat! But I don't have both. I DO have LV's Sweet Pussycat, so that seals it , wearing it tonight!! :cat690:

What shall I combine it with phero wise for the eve - maybe bang (as I've been wanting to try) or something else? It's just so much fun to ponder prior to going out. :cheers04251:

• 1 year later...

I would love to try this; but I can't organize this along with the LV sweet pussy re-boot. Also, I've committed to other things within that same Feb timeframe.

Who wants to organize this order party? :Emoticons0424: I would love to try this out, just not sure I can commit right now - but seems these 2 together (and of course solo) would be amazing.