Best bonding/intimate pheros plus some of my experiences :)

Hi everyone! I've been playing with samples and am having a really fun time with them. They amaze me a lot of the time because I forget I put them on then people will do things or say things that blow me away and I'll realize later it was probably the phero's ;) I wanted everyone's experience/opinions on their favorite phero for bonding, promoting intimacy, and especially creating a deeper emotional connection with a significant other. Obviously I'm not trying this with a stranger or a guy I know doesn't like me, it's with a guy I've been seeing for a year now and previously we'd been best friends. He's young and unsure of a lot of things in life and I wondered if I could have a little extra phero help push him into my arms lol and feel extra secure with me.

He responded very well to LFN and really opened up spilling secrets. He also reacted well to sexology and blatant invitation mixed for a club night and told me I was so close to being the one he thinks he's just scared, then was super affectionate- initiating holding hands with me and wrapping me in his jacket with him in front of people which he's never done before. Perfect match works exceptionally well on me with other guys (I went to a ball and my date was shaking telling me how out of his league I was and such) but I wore perfect match with a smidge of cuddle bunny for scent the other night with my guy and he was still very cuddly and flirty but got ridiculously territorial when a friend arrived :/ I think that would still be a hit though?

Sorry for all the info, I just wanted to give back story and what my guy responds to :)

So for creating emotional intimacy what are you guys thinking? More Perfect Match or LFN? Or do you guys prefer Heart and Soul, Treasure Hearts, or maybe even Gotcha?

Hands down "Gotcha" is the one. It is a balanced blend enhancing intimacy and communication.

I have always had excellent results with TH with my man. Especially in the beginning. He was unsure in the beginning, and after I wore TH around him for a good solid week, he proposed. It makes them feel a need for permanence and nesting.

The territoriality was probably the cops in the Cuddle Bunny. They raise men's testosterone levels, and sometimes causes a "pissing contest" amongst men. I have seen that first hand.

That sounds like an EST response to me! The nurturing, protective, nesting vibe...do not disturb...that's textbook EST response. But considering all the other molecules you had on in combination, it's really impossible to nail it down to just the one. Glad to hear you are getting such excellent responses from the mixes. :) Sounds like you are doing great with what you've got already! Good luck!

Gotcha is perfect for your situation. My BF has consistently talked about how much closer we've become ( translation : how much closer he's become since I started wearing Gotcha consistently ). I have to add that he doesn't know about my phero addiction , so his words are completely unbiased :)

Oh yeah I would definitely Gotcha! But then again I Gotcha! Just about every situation these days. It's my favorite!!

Like PM said though it sounds like your phero experiments are going great so far!

A lot of people like Perfect Match but I just prefer blends with EST for my situations.

Cops makes mine mad unless I put on the full seduction act on the right day ... and too much EST makes my spousal unit ... I think he finds me useless.

I can diffuse balm bomb in a wax tart but I can't wear it around him. Weird, right?

Perfect Match started to help us when we needed to smooth things over but I have since found Open Windows is the phero of choice and once or twice a week I breakout Treasured Hearts ... then I remind him again with Perfect Match.

All men and and circumstances are different. Mine is Type A work orientated prefers happy people but attacks people in need which is probably why OW works for us best, and EST for him makes me seem too weak. Does that make sense?

Thanks everyone! Looks like an order of Gotcha and Treasured Hearts is in order :) What base do you guys prefer them in? So far I've mostly used oils but it doesn't look like Treasured Hearts has cops.I really wanted to try silicone for the extra throw but I use an alcohol spray over top the oil which I think helps diffusion. I wasn't sure if silicone with alcohol over it would wear off too quickly since summer is almost here.

My guy is definitely an EST responder. That may be why I've not noticed much of a reaction when I wear it by itself with him. I have a bottle of 2x alcohol spray from a trade and the same territorial behavior happened but he also constantly wanted my attention and wanted to make me laugh. Sexology and BI by themselves give me hits, but together I get WOW hits. Guys fighting over me and telling me I look like an angel lol. Or my guy being so affectionate. He always bites when I wear BI, even when we were dancing in the club. Last night I wore True confessions knowing I'd be hanging out with my SO's best friend and on a long car ride with him. That was a mistake! We went to one of his friend's houses and I had never met any of them before. Holy crap people were telling all kinds of crazy stuff and wanting to have really intense conversations and talk about touchy subjects or their personal issues. Then it backfired because when I was sitting across from my SO's best friend later on I ended up phero bombing myself and spilling all kinds of stuff.

And Livinlavidacabo I have an alcohol sample of open windows I'll have to try! I'm really loving these phero's. I don't wear very much to get big hits and although certain things give me wow hits I've yet to wear a phero that didn't still give me noticeable hits.

I would either get an unscented roll on in silicone and spray your usual alcohol scent on top , or get the pheros in a 60/40 silicone spray , still unscented. This leaves all the options open to use it with any scent you like , or use it unscented. I often do that so that my BF doesn't notice I have applied anything . Even though Gotcha has a tiny bit of cops in it , it really doesn't need any dry down , you can spray directly over it . I haven't used TH , so i don't know just how UN scented it really is :)

I have TH in roll on oil and a spray of 60/40 oil. I like the spray in that form. you really get the best of both worlds. Alcohol for diffusion and the 40% oil makes it last as well.

good luck.

PM and CB are my 2 favorites for my hubby, who is also a great Est responder! The 2 together are magic around him. Gotcha! was one that really surprised me in that - for him - it doesn't hit as well as the PM/CB combo, which really surprised me because it works so well on other guys when I wear it :D Open Windows has always been good for just fun laid back days with him and I've only really just begun to experiment with him and Treasured Hearts with either a smidge of CB or an OCCO. TH is proving to be a good one for communication but I need to spend more time with that one. Balm Bomb was a surprise hit with him too, not so much bonding per se, but it elevated his mood and he's more playful. I have everything in oil except PM, which is in the alcohol spray so I can't offer anything on the silicone :( I tend to phero after I've lotioned up good following my morning shower and that's been working well for me so far :) When you were explaining your experiences with the PM/CB combo I almost fell off my chair b/c it's the same for me :lol: I will have to try LFN a bit more to give it another chance, since you had such good outcomes with it! LFN nor LFM were not creating the cuddly vibe from my guy I was looking for. It's great that you have so many goodies to choose from - different potions for different situations :heart:

Edited by NuTrix

I love the LFN, I think my SO was confused when I wore it because he felt compelled to blurt out all his feelings and the private things going on in his life but couldn't figure out why. I'm thinking I'll have to test PM out on him more. I've had ridiculously blatant results wearing it with other guys. Shaking and saying I'm so gorgeous and completely out of their league. Every time I wear cuddle bunny he's super nice to me and wants to know how I am and do things for me. I've wondered if sexology would work just as well but people seem to prefer the cuddle bunny here.